Author Topic: Wikileaks....  (Read 5116 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Wikileaks....
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2010, 06:36:47 PM »
Re:  "Gary Berntsen's book, Jawbreaker

Questions:

1 - What legal authority does the CIA have for placing a military "Field Commander" in Afghanistan, in Iraq, or in any other theatre of war?

A similar authority [and obligation] which entitled Baruch Goldstein [ZK"L HY"D] to confront Muslim Nazis in Israel unilaterally.

2 - If the Constitution of the United States of America forbids any branch of government except the Congress of the United States to declare war and wage war against an enemy, exclusively forbidding both the President and Judicial Branches from doing so ...

Then how is it that we are told we are fighting several wars on several different fronts for almost ten years ongoing which are supposed to be part of "The War On Terror!", and we have already lost both of them at the cost of bankrupting the entire United States, and yet readers here find no reason to question these illegal overseas military adventures?
vs.
After 9/11 I would have told both Saudi Arabia, and Afghanistan, that they had exactly 14 days to hand over Bin Laden and ALL of his accomplices and backers, or face nuclear annihilation, and I would have carried out my ultimatum using only air power.

You appear to be supporting two ideas which are in conflict with each other.  How do you understand your proposed idea of nuclear warfare against Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan would be constitutional, where as the President putting the CIA in Afghanistan would not?

I do not disagree with your idea, the "14 days" option, as far as I see that is one of the best options a military power could evoke against the Islamic threat the world faces.

I disagree with how war is conducted in these parts of the world, and I think we are in agreement about this; there is rarely a reason to put boots on the ground when we have our Air Force bombers, and unmanned drones. -- A million Afghanis or Iraqis are not worth one American fingernail.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorization_for_Use_of_Military_Force_Against_Terrorists
From my understanding, Congress approved President Bush to seek out international terrorists involved in 9/11 wherever they may be [esp. Afghanistan].  Am I mistaken?

On the separate issue of Iraq, we have disposed of Saddam, and now we should commandeer the Iraqi oil fields for use by the Western world in a way which puts no finances into Islamic hands.  Any position which keeps US troops in harms by trying to police Iraq I am against, but I am for securing and using the Iraq oil fields until they run dry [as much as the West would benefit from cheap oil, it benefits most by keeping money from Islamic hands].

3 - If we are in fact waging a "War On Terror" without which we here in the U.S. would be in danger here in our own country (''if we don't fight them over there, we'll have to fight them here") ...

Then how is it that a mulatto Marxist Muslim who is not even an American citizen is in the White House, then how is it that Muzzies are building a mosque at Ground Zero, and how is it that the U.S. has been funding and arming the PLO and Hamas - calling for Israel's surrender of Judea, Samaria, Gaza, and Jerusalem - all as part of of Republican Middle East policy - long before Obama even entered the picture?

Because the US government, traditionally, takes one step forward and two steps back most of the time [partially because politicians are almost universally corrupt, while being afraid of doing anything not PC like confronting Islam as Islam instead as "extremists which corrupt a great religion".]. -- If we had a righteous Ben Noach Kahanist as US president things would be different [obviously].  I am very uneasy with how all US presidents have acted for at least the past 40-50 years, actually longer.  I do not know of any solution to the plague of incompetent and immoral leaders which are elected every year, aside from praying to G-d [with Emunah and Bitachon].

To me it seems obvious that in preventing fighting a "war at home" an anti-Islamist "McCarthy" needs to be put in place w/o red tape getting in his way, and Islamic immigration needs to be halted and reversed.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2010, 06:41:12 PM »
Well Massuh, I hope that you'll respond to my request.

I hope that you're aware that when I ask you for a citation, it is not merely because I "disbelieve" something you're saying or that I want to produce the appearance of a challenge to your view - I am sincerely interested to know what your statement is based on and determine whether or not I also think it's true or a correct interpretation of the event/source at hand.  I'm certainly open to you being correct if I request a source.  I just won't assume it since I'm surprised by what you're saying and would like to see verification.  Thank you.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2010, 07:38:46 PM »
Re:  "citation...I just won't assume it since I'm surprised by what you're saying and would like to see verification.  Thank you."

Fair enough.

I don't have the time at present to research his speeches and quote the exact one, but I will try to do that at some future time.

It was a speech given during the year in which he was pushing "The Roadmap to Peace in the Middle East".