Author Topic: To all JTFers  (Read 12409 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: To all JTFers
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2010, 02:23:07 AM »
And thank you RS for acknowledging my contribution... It is very obvious..

I also didn't mention Dan ben Noah, Ulli, Mord, Confederate Kahanist, and many other people I like, or contribute a lot to JTF. I still probably left some of the brightest shining stars out of the list. Dont' take it personally, it's not an attack on you nor is it meant to diminish anyone's contribution.

Thank you... I too am a bit emotional tonight..

You're welcome and I hope you feel better soon.

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2010, 02:38:36 AM »

when did i ver defend Islam?

In your first post.
i sat in prison many times for muslims and otehr anti-semites.

What? ???

for fighting with them

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2010, 02:57:49 AM »

In your first post.

What? ???

for fighting with them

Right... I think you need to lay off the magic mushrooms and go bury yourself.
Weren't you supposed to have left?

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2010, 02:59:21 AM »

In your first post.

What? ???

for fighting with them

Right... I think you need to lay off the magic mushrooms and go bury yourself.

go to Ramla, prison ask about me or go to rikers island

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2010, 03:06:38 AM »
Give me a telephone nr. I will call them.

Offline Mizrahi 4 LIFE

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2010, 03:12:27 AM »

i dont need to prove my self, if you want to investiagate find the # your self

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2010, 03:18:56 AM »

i dont need to prove my self, if you want to investiagate find the # your self

Even the worms won't eat you.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2010, 03:19:57 AM »
Well, I am going to be honest. I think that there are some changes JTF should do if you really want to gain credibility.
First of all, anti-Black statements should be dropped down. You say that you only criticise some attitudes and stances of Afro-Americans, but let's be quite honest. If any Black person comes here you cannot expect him to like his race/ethnicity/skin color being constantly attacked and mocked. Some statements about te Haitian earthquaque have been really pathetic.
Second, I find it to be a mistake to be always siding with right-wings Gentiles because many of them are anti-Semites and we cannot cover reality with our hands. It's true that anti-Semitism is moslly lead by the leftists now, but we cannot ignore the other side.
Third, while I, myself, am quite bitter with Muslims because even those who reject violence are still quite against Israel, and I have insulted them many times in chatrooms, this is a movement and not a personal blog. If we want credibility, we must not be utopic. There are about 1000.000.000 Muslims in the world and we cannot expect them to change religion or destroy them. Even if it were just one Muslim who wants to keep his dietary laws, fast on Ramadan and pray according to his ways, as a movement, we should respect them, even if we personally are bitter for all the harm caused by Muslims.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2010, 05:29:03 AM »
Yeah.  Let's take Raulmarrio's advice and go all PC.  We need credibility.   :::D  Keep reality in the closet.  We'll attract the best and the brightest of evil black culture and those peace loving Muslims.  Best of all we might drive away those pesky gentiles.   :jump:
All un PC chat should be relagated to the chat room!

Raulmarrio - I don't think we are trying to attract the pc member.  Those are the enemies of Israel and America.  Give me a break.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2010, 06:13:47 AM »
Yeah wouldn't it be great if all the Christians left JTF? (I can hear someone saying YES in the background, but I'll ignore them like I often do).

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2010, 06:24:47 AM »
I'm going to say a few things that will upset many of you.

Back in the days of the jdl they were able to get attention by causing a little mischief and ending up in the front page of the newspapers. I had relavation the other day of something we can do legally that could potentially do the same thing. However it will take a quite a few people to do it and not one or two people. Put up videos galore for jtf on YouTube and tilting them after hot repeating news such as chelseas wedding or Levin Johnson or whatever.

Instead I see people getting distracted by alookas like m4l. What are we? Immature 4 yr olds that we react to degenerate attention seeking leeches like m4l or Ben m or whomever?!  I barely read any of m4l's posts or even replied to him

Ignore this nudnik and start doing research and posting videos.

Grow up.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2010, 06:26:40 AM »
Buddy, it's quite simple- - - IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing is perfect, but we do what we can within the limited framework that we have. Is it easy? no. Is it accomplishing something? I think so.
I'm not going to sit here and argue that, because JTF changed my life and I don't care what anybody else thinks. The rest is in Hashem's hands. Chaim is a hero, in my eyes, AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT ANYONE THINKS!!!!!!!!! I think you should do something if you see JTF is ineffective. Start your own movement.

Secondly, I do agree with Ron on this one. What folks don't understand is that there's no merit in Jews being close with Christians. It doesn't matter if this and this person is nice; what matters is what Hashem said. So PLEASE don't scream at Ron on this one (but anything else, be my guest  :laugh: )  The halacha forbids us from getting too close to non-Jews (and evil Jews, of course). I don't want to get into anything too deep, but for the millionth time, Chaim built his movement in such a way, but at the end of the day, Kol Yisrael Chaverim, V'lo "Kol Notzrim Gam Chaverim Im Yisrael"

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2010, 06:39:45 AM »
Yeah wouldn't it be great if all the Christians left JTF? (I can hear someone saying YES in the background, but I'll ignore them like I often do).
LOL 

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2010, 07:18:34 AM »
It would be HORRIBLE if any DECENT person with good intentions and an honorable character left JTF.  JTF needs honorable good people, people with a soul and character.  If a movement doesn't have that, it doesn't have anything.  We don't need to agree, but all need to behave honorably.  There are a core group of people on here with whom I agree on almost everything and I love them.

Perhaps more importantly for this thread, there are a core group of people on here with whom I do NOT agree and while they make me angry sometimes, I recognise that they are as important as I am or more important than I am with respect to this forum. It's not PC to always try and respect other people.  Nowhere is this more true in a group where we are coalesced around certain CORE issues: preserving America, Israel, and the West. 

Many people on this forum, Chaim, Lisa, CJD, Bullcat, Rubystars, and others, have pointed out that there are other issues that we may not have unilateral agreement on.

For example, there are a very few people on this forum who will always hate every homosexual that has ever lived (practicing or not, trying to deal with it or not)... I should add very few again for emphasis.  Clearly I am not going to like this person.  So I do my best to stay away from them.  I fail sometimes, but I try unless I see them saying things that are just beyond the pale of ugly.  Lisa, one of our our moderatosr, has made some very nice points about this.

My advice to you Mizrahi is to try and be respectful of other people if you want to remain on this forum.  You write well.  You seem to think. You seem to be a feeling person.  I hope that if you stay here, you will work at being a member of this community.  Should you choose to stay I will certainly support you in that

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2010, 07:20:08 AM »

Nothing is perfect, but we do what we can within the limited framework that we have. Is it easy? no. Is it accomplishing something? I think so.
I'm not going to sit here and argue that, because JTF changed my life and I don't care what anybody else thinks. The rest is in Hashem's hands. Chaim is a hero, in my eyes, AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT ANYONE THINKS!!!!!!!!! I think you should do something if you see JTF is ineffective. Start your own movement.

Secondly, I do agree with Ron on this one. What folks don't understand is that there's no merit in Jews being close with Christians. It doesn't matter if this and this person is nice; what matters is what Hashem said. So PLEASE don't scream at Ron on this one (but anything else, be my guest  :laugh: )  The halacha forbids us from getting too close to non-Jews (and evil Jews, of course). I don't want to get into anything too deep, but for the millionth time, Chaim built his movement in such a way, but at the end of the day, Kol Yisrael Chaverim, V'lo "Kol Notzrim Gam Chaverim Im Yisrael"

Mo2388, No one is screaming at Ron.  I actually respected his post earlier in this thread.  He doesn't throw rocks and hide his hands, when it comes to Christians. 
He is quite clear about his beliefs. 
I don't understand your post.  How does working with or befriending a non Jew go against G-d?  As long as both parties are respectful of the others beliefs.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2010, 07:41:53 AM »
Mo,

I'm going to start posting your trite comments about other issues in light of you defending the idea that Jews shouldn't befriend Christians.  What is with you man?  You post comments, these obnoxious short comments with no explanations all over the forum and then you choose to reserve your armanetarium of words for the defense of this bunk?  What is with you?  You have really changed.  When my friend, Music or Serpie, introduced me to you on YT, you were not like this.  Your parents, I am sure, did not teach you this.  A good Jew is of upright moral character who speaks out against things that are morally wrong in all situations in which he or she can.  This certainly is true in the case of the Christian people sometimes maligned by a few individuals on this forum.  Even though, I ABSOLUTELY disagree with Ron here, he has a right to his opinion--though I'm not sure why he keeps feeling the need to express it.  He doesn't have a right to your defense of HIM BEING somehow immune from criticism for his position.  So what, the Christians here, who support us, and care for us, should just take it?  Again, I ask, what is with you, man?

Lastly, some of the people on this forum need a lesson in empathy because they don't seem to have any, either that or they just don't care. I'm not sure which is worse.  And this present example enrages me when I see it done to Jews, so I dont have a clue as to why some people here don't think that Christians who are our friends, won't feel the same pain and anger that we feel when Jews are subject to double standards.  "Do unto others" is a maxim that some of us should be saying to ourselves everytime we post, everytime..
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 10:36:59 AM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2010, 07:58:22 AM »
Christian hating is bad, Mmmkay?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2010, 08:08:25 AM »
Christian hating is bad, Mmmkay?

BINGO! 

Did anyone see that episode of "curb your enthusiasm" "Bingo"

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2010, 08:13:32 AM »
I don't reject Mizrahi's recently written critique entirely out of hand, although I do reject the "tone" and "negativity" of the post, because criticism which is presented as a scathing indictment is almost always rejected.

In fact, I consider some of Mizrahi's points of criticism to be valid ones; at least in pointing out some of JTF's weaknesses.

It occurs to me that several JTF members, myself among them, might want to make positive suggestions as to how JTF might could become an even more effective activist organization.

How about setting up a "Suggestion Box", accessible only to long term members from the "messages" section of the forum by entering our individual passwords, for addressing directly to Chaim Ben Pesach our thoughts as to activist strategies which might assist JTF in increasing its support?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2010, 09:23:33 AM »
I never had any problems with anyone here, but you thought I was some kind of “troll”. I have nothing against any Jew (Ashkenazi, Sephardic, Mizrahi, Ethiopian, or Convert) but some of you do. I have no problem with any Christian (except those who hate Jews and killed the Jewish people for thousands of years, much more than the Muslims), I really don’t care if you believe me or not my real name is Yaniv Farhi, I’m 100% Jewish not Muslim, Christian, Hindu (Thank G-d). A few of you (VERY FEW) are normal and decent people, but the majority of you are haters, biased, and sheep. Following chaim ben pesach, you don’t have your own brains, you agree on everything he says like robots. Chaim ben pesach you my friend have no Emunah, you think of yourself so highly as if you have the power to do something, but in reality you and this "jtf" only talk a lot, nothing but posting up hate on all religions except Christianity, and posting up news.

Hmm.  Let's recap:

I never had any problems with anyone here
I have nothing against any Jew

and then:
Chaim ben pesach you my friend have no Emunah, you think of yourself so highly as if you have the power to do something, but in reality you and this "jtf" only talk a lot, nothing but posting up hate on all religions

Hmm.  Someone's not being honest.

You guys have some so-called statements and videos by chaim,

You were against JTF before you got here, so why did you join the forum?   You're just letting out your frustrations now, but why did you hide your true feelings when you first came here?  That's very cowardly.   You can be against us and stick around here, just expect to get housed in every debate.   But what you did was very cowardly.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2010, 09:24:27 AM »
Yeah.  Let's take Raulmarrio's advice and go all PC.  We need credibility.   :::D  Keep reality in the closet.  We'll attract the best and the brightest of evil black culture and those peace loving Muslims.  Best of all we might drive away those pesky gentiles.   :jump:

Raul is a gentile.
This was uncalled for.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2010, 09:24:52 AM »
Quote from: Ron Juan on Today at 01:24:51 AM
To be completely honest I despise Christianity and see it as a threat to the Jews just like Islam is - this is a choice between the Crusaders and the Muslims, the Soviets or the Nazis - but this is my view. Everybody here knows me and knows my views and my respectful disagreement with Chaim.

Well, I am going to be honest. I think that there are some changes JTF should do if you really want to gain credibility.
First of all, anti-Black statements should be dropped down. You say that you only criticise some attitudes and stances of Afro-Americans, but let's be quite honest. If any Black person comes here you cannot expect him to like his race/ethnicity/skin color being constantly attacked and mocked. Some statements about te Haitian earthquaque have been really pathetic.
Second, I find it to be a mistake to be always siding with right-wings Gentiles because many of them are anti-Semites and we cannot cover reality with our hands. It's true that anti-Semitism is moslly lead by the leftists now, but we cannot ignore the other side.
Third, while I, myself, am quite bitter with Muslims because even those who reject violence are still quite against Israel, and I have insulted them many times in chatrooms, this is a movement and not a personal blog. If we want credibility, we must not be utopic. There are about 1000.000.000 Muslims in the world and we cannot expect them to change religion or destroy them. Even if it were just one Muslim who wants to keep his dietary laws, fast on Ramadan and pray according to his ways, as a movement, we should respect them, even if we personally are bitter for all the harm caused by Muslims.

Dealing with stupid people is dangerous and this thread shows quite a high level of stupidity.... All I can say is thank G-d for Chaim because he is smart enough to take help from whatever quarter it comes from....If it were not for Chaim this movement would have long gone by the wayside...In the early days of the forum the Gentile membership was well over 50% of the movement... They played a very big part of making JTF Forum a presence on the internet... Because of threads like this and so many others we lost many of the great people that made this forum a place where Jews and Gentiles could work together.... Whats left now of the Gentile membership are the die hard supporters like myself that really pay little or no attention to the magpies that twitter away about one stupidity or another.... As I say often look at the great success Kahane forum had when they saw fit to drive off all its Gentile membership...Posts like the one's above do nothing but cause added hatred of the Jewish people.... People coming to our English Forum seeing threads like this will never return.... We have people concerned about insulting blacks and muslims who are for the most part people that will never support our movement however all out Christian bashing is just fine and dandy. I really feel some of our members here need to take stock in our movement and see what would be left of our English forum if most of its Gentile membership disappeared tomorrow.... This gentile is here for the duration however I am sure there are many who's skin is not as thick as mine.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 09:30:22 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2010, 09:29:55 AM »
i dont care what you guys think of me! i still believe that JTF could become a major org. that could maybe one day take over, but with the people on this forum i dont see it happening. few of you are really  intellegent people who have love for Israel and your fellow brothers (Jews) but some of you need to learn basic Halacha (law).

I hope you don't think "halacha" is worshiping Rav Ovadia Yosef.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2010, 09:44:26 AM »
Raul is a gentile.
This was uncalled for.
He keeps making crazy divisive posts.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2010, 09:44:55 AM »

Raul is a gentile.
This was uncalled for.

Really?  What was that about right wing gentiles being antisemitic for the most part?  That in my opinion was uncalled for.  What difference does it make if he is a gentile?