Author Topic: To all JTFers  (Read 12422 times)

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
Re: To all JTFers
« Reply #75 on: August 01, 2010, 11:20:31 AM »

2 computers on 2 different networks, or 2 computers on the same network?    If it's 2 computers on 2 different networks, well, you could take any two users in the forum and say the same thing about everyone.

What part didn't you understand brother?

one computer cannot use more than one network on the same time - using 2 comps with 2 nets on the same time brings 2 different IPs working in the same time.

Case closed.

Ron Juan your accusations are stupid and could cost a good Jtfer like me leave. the case is not closed until i close it or get banned by Chaim himself. Last thing i am going to say is that i am innocent until proven guilty, i use my cellphone my laptop and my friends tech and i hang out everywhere and catch different wifi  so check your records and see maybe me and this mizrachi leave in the same neighborhood could that be possible ??? 

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #76 on: August 01, 2010, 01:24:01 PM »
Mo,

I'm going to start posting your trite comments about other issues in light of you defending the idea that Jews shouldn't befriend Christians.  What is with you man?  You post comments, these obnoxious short comments with no explanations all over the forum and then you choose to reserve your armanetarium of words for the defense of this bunk?  What is with you?  You have really changed.  When my friend, Music or Serpie, introduced me to you on YT, you were not like this.  Your parents, I am sure, did not teach you this.  A good Jew is of upright moral character who speaks out against things that are morally wrong in all situations in which he or she can.  This certainly is true in the case of the Christian people sometimes maligned by a few individuals on this forum.  Even though, I ABSOLUTELY disagree with Ron here, he has a right to his opinion--though I'm not sure why he keeps feeling the need to express it.  He doesn't have a right to your defense of HIM BEING somehow immune from criticism for his position.  So what, the Christians here, who support us, and care for us, should just take it?  Again, I ask, what is with you, man?

Lastly, some of the people on this forum need a lesson in empathy because they don't seem to have any, either that or they just don't care. I'm not sure which is worse.  And this present example enrages me when I see it done to Jews, so I dont have a clue as to why some people here don't think that Christians who are our friends, won't feel the same pain and anger that we feel when Jews are subject to double standards.  "Do unto others" is a maxim that some of us should be saying to ourselves everytime we post, everytime..
Show me one halacha where it says Jews should go out of their way to befriend Christians. There's a reason why it's not allowed. I was defending his comment after that guy posted in capitals with exclamation points. If you want to criticize halacha, go ahead. I'm just telling you what the Torah advocates.
I have no problem working with Christians for a common goal. I appreciate the reminders, however, to not get too close, because it is too dangerous. It is MORE dangerous to get too close to a bad Jew. For more proof, just look at the inter-marriage rate. I think you read too much into a lot of things, and you're very, very bitter. Lighten up. Smile. Think positively. We are all friends here, and I care for each of you, but at the end of the day, halacha supersedes all. If you want to ostracize me for quoting halacha, then go right ahead, but you won't get very far.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2010, 01:26:37 PM »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2010, 01:29:13 PM »
To be completely honest I despise Christianity and see it as a threat to the Jews just like Islam is - this is a choice between the Crusaders and the Muslims, the Soviets or the Nazis - but this is my view. Everybody here knows me and knows my views and my respectful disagreement with Chaim.

The just fight for Israel is the sole reason I'm here and the Hayamin Ha'amiti/JTF movement, whose main focus is on Israel, does an excellent job regarding it.

Ron, would you PLEASE cut that out!!!!  You are doing HUGE damage to the American JTF movement by showing hatred towards a huge group of our supporters that Chaim has done an incredible job of bringing into our ranks.  
This screaming was what I was referring to, by the way.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2010, 01:31:34 PM »
And this example I give enrages me when I see it done to Jews, so I dont have a clue as to why some people here don't think that Christians who are our friends, won't feel the same pain and anger that we feel when Jews are subject to double standards.  "Do unto others" is a maxim that some of us should be saying to ourselves everytime we post, everytime..

Those who learn the lesson from Judah the Maccabee wars and association with Rome and what was the result, those who are familir with Christian writings and theology to see how viciously anti-Semitic they are (honesty, no?), will have no problems not being friends with them the same way we don't befriend Moslems - we don't befriend enemies. So don't put the criminal as the victim and the victim as the criminal.

According to people who share my view (and there are), there's no difference between the two, morally. The Christians have their own missioary, anti-Islamic interests regarding this (sad) "alliance" and the Jews have their own (saving Israel from the Arabs and Islam, missioaries, Russian Gentiles, immoral behaviour, etc - sadly being ready to sacrifice themeselves for other nations).

I will trust a Christian who says he wants to be my friend and loves my people the same way I will trust a Muslim who says so.

Even if all above was not true - as Jews it's obvious our priority should be JEWS, because every sane person cares about his people foremost. There are double standarts in what you said because Jews and non-Jews cannot be equal in our eyes.

Well said. It's scary how far assimilation has gone. That's what I'm afraid of.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2010, 01:43:39 PM »
It seems ron ben ron jeremy has had one of his mental seisures again; like father like son? It's a shame he takes his psychosises out on hardcore relevant JTF-ers like Mord.
And like I see m4l, I see you just as far below worms. Worms are relevant to the world. Your mortal spirit only pollutes it. Chaim's prayers won't protect you forever.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2010, 01:49:15 PM »
After seeing firsthand what's going on in Hebron and Kiryat Arba,   including the aftermath of the destruction of the home of the Federman Family and a neighboring home,        I'm convinced its essential that all of us put our differences aside to help the heroic Settlers.        If JTF is divided to the extent that people decide not to support this essential cause,    it could be the difference in the Israeli Government being able to carry out a suicidal so called peace agreement.      Like Chaim has said many times,   if JTF becomes a mass movement in Israel,   it will eventually do the same in the United States.     G-d Bless all of JTF's supporters!    
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #82 on: August 01, 2010, 01:52:30 PM »
After seeing firsthand what's going on in Hebron and Kiryat Arba,   including the aftermath of the destruction of the home of the Federman Family and a neighboring home,        I'm convinced its essential that all of us put our differences aside to help the heroic Settlers.        If JTF is divided to the extent that people decide not to support this essential cause,    it could be the difference in the Israeli Government being able to carry out a suicidal so called peace agreement.      Like Chaim has said many times,   if JTF becomes a mass movement in Israel,   it will eventually do the same in the United States.     G-d Bless all of JTF's supporters!    

I agree. Now we should lock this thread before it causes further destruction.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #83 on: August 01, 2010, 01:54:28 PM »
Oh and skinny nerd ron, I proposed to the filmmaker joost van der valk to dress up as an orthodox Jew and hand out PVV flyers in a muslim neighbourhood in Amsterdam, but he was too scared. I'd stick some up your nose though if you finally show me your ticket to the Netherlands.

Pôôôk-pôk-pôk-pôk...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #84 on: August 01, 2010, 01:55:23 PM »

I agree. Now we should lock this thread before it causes further destruction.

Ok, I will take Mos advice and lock this thread. I had a feeling from the outset this would happen..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #85 on: August 01, 2010, 06:45:09 PM »
This thread was allowed to go on and on with namecalling and animosity yet my thread which sought to calm things was deleted...
« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 07:10:48 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14