Author Topic: Black leader who called for "Death to Whitey" is dead - yay  (Read 2964 times)

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
MIAMI —  Hashem Ben Hashem, a preacher's kid from Oklahoma who grew up to lead a black supremist group that terrorized South Florida in the 1980s — demanding that his followers kill "white devils" and return with a body part as proof of the kill — died quietly in his sleep Monday, his lawyers said. He was 71.

"Hashem will be remembered and mourned by the millions of people that he touched through prayer and teachings," his lawyers, Jayne Weintraub and Steven Potolsky, said in a statement issued Tuesday.

Hashem Ben Hashem, born Hulon Mitchell Jr. in Oklahoma, also will be remembered for creating the Temple of Love, a cult enterprise housed in Liberty City bunker that marketed everything from Hashem beer, soda and wine to hair-care products.

He used Temple of Love profits to amass a real estate and marketing empire that at one point was valued at more than $8.5 million, making Hashem one of the most successful black businessman in Florida.

Then-Miami Mayor Xavier Suarez even went as far as declaring October 7, 1990, "Hashem ben Hashem Day."

more here: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,270792,00.html
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Black leader who called for "Death to Whitey" is dead - yay
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 10:06:03 PM »
What a despicable, evil, repulsive, rotten sack of feces... to take G-d's name in this way while this deviant is carrying out vicious depravity AND marketing it with products like beer, wine, and hair care products.

Thank goodness he is dead. I hope maggots eat every last piece of that sack of garbage.

I have real contempt for this nazi lunatic.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 10:25:28 PM »
That name he used, they aren't really sure how to pronounce it but it was attempting to use the 4 letter Hebrew word they used for God in the Temple.

(The name of God is discussed in this post so please don't print it)

The high priests had bells sewn onto their clothes and a rope tied around their leg so if they DIED while saying the Name, they'd know and could pull them out.

Judaism clearly recognizes the existence of a Name for God (we have many Names for God in the Hebrew).

The most important of God's Names is the four-letter Name represented by the Hebrew letters Yod-Heh-Vav-Heh (Hashem). It is often referred to as the Ineffable Name, the Unutterable Name or the Distinctive Name. You'll see the word Hashem, Adonai, or God in it's place in most English translations.

In Deut. 12:3, the people are commanded that when they take over the promised land, they should destroy all things related to the idolatrous religions of that region (like a mosque *cough*), and should utterly destroy the names of the local deities. Immediately afterwards, we are commanded not to do the same to our God. From this, the Rabbis logically inferred that we are commanded not to destroy any holy thing, and not to erase or deface a Name of God.

(FYI this prohibition against erasing or defacing Names of God applies only to Names that are written in some kind of permanent form, and recent rabbinical decisions have held that writing on a computer is not a permanent form but, once you print the document out, it becomes a permanent form.)

Some Rabbis asserted that a person who pronounces Hashem according to its letters (instead of using a substitute) has no place in the World to Come, and should be put to death.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 11:33:37 PM »
Jeffguy, nice post.  The only correction I would make is that the bells were not made for that purpose. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2007, 08:01:13 AM »
He should have died in prison. Why did they let this animal out? He should have been left in solitary with no medical care and his agony recored on film to be played in black schools with the warning 'see what happens when you try to mess with whitey'. I think would send a message, but alas, it is only a dream. In reality this black will be praised as a great black hero, streets will be named after him, maybe the Post Office will issue a stamp, like they did for malcolm excrement and marcus garvey. As a matter of fact in New York city, white hater charlie barron wants to name a street after kidnapper, murderer and white hater sonny carson. You can't make this stuff up.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2007, 08:35:39 AM »
He died quietly but he's doing a lot of screaming now.  :laugh:
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2007, 09:12:58 AM »
"Hashem will be remembered and mourned by the millions of people that he touched through prayer and teachings," his lawyers, Jayne Weintraub and Steven Potolsky, said in a statement issued Tuesday.

There are naturally many people who would like to know if the black animal's lawyers, Jayne Weintraub and Steven Potolsky, as well as the federal judge who took him off parole supervision, Alan S. Gold, are Jewish.

Unfortunately, my research on the internet into this topic has proven fruitless. Only one questionable blogger, without citing his evidence, claims that Gold is Jewish.

Self-hating Jews are often careful not to speak of their descent, or to associate themselves with overtly Jewish organizations.

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2007, 10:20:03 AM »
He should have died in prison. Why did they let this animal out? He should have been left in solitary with no medical care and his agony recored on film to be played in black schools with the warning 'see what happens when you try to mess with whitey'. I think would send a message, but alas, it is only a dream. In reality this black will be praised as a great black hero, streets will be named after him, maybe the Post Office will issue a stamp, like they did for malcolm excrement and marcus garvey. As a matter of fact in New York city, white hater charlie barron wants to name a street after kidnapper, murderer and white hater sonny carson. You can't make this stuff up.

;DI beleive that you were referring to Malcolm X-crement ! LOL ! He was also refered to by Rush Limbaugh as "Malcolm the Tenth" (X) !! LMAO !!

I can see it now ! "The Hashem Ben Hashem Memorial African Immersion acadamy of self esteem,Honor,respect & Black love".Probably in some former Public School named after some "Racist" founding father the way things tend to go !

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2007, 11:29:01 AM »
This piece of Black excrement is in Gehenna right now. I can guarantee he would want to be in Africa right now.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2007, 01:55:25 PM »
What a despicable, evil, repulsive, rotten sack of feces... to take G-d's name in this way while this deviant is carrying out vicious depravity AND marketing it with products like beer, wine, and hair care products.

Thank goodness he is dead. I hope maggots eat every last piece of that sack of garbage.

I have real contempt for this nazi lunatic.

You have to feel sorry for the maggots!