Author Topic: Pastor Manning, Bob Unger, and Chaim  (Read 2829 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Pastor Manning, Bob Unger, and Chaim
« on: March 10, 2010, 06:49:21 PM »
As mentioned in Pastor Manning's interview with Chaim, they became personally acquainted with one another through Bob Unger.  Mr Unger gives a phenomenal, extremely hilarious, insightful interview on this Christian radio network program. Link below

http://sharpens.blogspot.com/2007/12/bob-unger-rob-muchnick-are.html

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Pastor Manning, Bob Unger, and Chaim
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 11:53:46 PM »
JTFenthusiast2,    thank you for share the link to the audio interview with us.      After hearing Chaim's response to my question on the most recent "  Ask JTF",    I became very interested in hearing Bob Unger's thoughts.     Hence,   I found this thread.

For sure,    Bob Unger has many beliefs that are JTF's positions.     He's an outstanding spokesperson for most of what JTF represents.    A less than 10 minute video that I found on ZooTube several hours ago  (   I'll try to post the link sometime on Tuesday  )   convinced me of this,    even before hearing the 1 hour long audio program that JTFenthusiast2 provided.         The 1 hour audio program is something I HIGHLY recommend.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2010, 10:02:04 AM »
The following is the ZooTube video I mentioned several hours ago.    This was at a time when Bob Unger was one of 6 Republican Candidates running for the New York 5th Congressional Seat.    The seat that the hideous pig beast Gary "  Osama Bid "  Ackerman has held since 1983:

NY Congressional District 5 Candidate Debate - Bob Unger

While the entire video is something that I would highly recommend,    especially check out what Bob Unger said around the 1:28 mark.      A classic JTF line!

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 10:03:52 AM »
There's no question that someone with Kahanist like thinking like Bob Unger would have been the ideal Candidate from this District and arguably every District in the entire United States.      One of my hopes is that Chaim and Bob Unger do videos together!      Or David Ben Moshe and/  or AsheDina doing videos with Bob Unger when they are in New York again.       

Having said that,   with Bob Unger no longer in the race,     the two Republican remaining candidates in the 5th District,    Liz Berney and Dr. James Milano have amongst the best positions on Israel that I'm aware from anyone who is in National Office or is running for National Office.      The type of positions that are beyond the standard "   I support Israel".     Their positions aren't politically correct.      I truly believe that the more people oppose Gary Ackerman,    attempting to defeat him,    the greater the chance that a miracle will occur.     If not in 2010,   then by 2012.       If Ackerman has a free pass,    then there's probably less of a chance for a miracle.      Gary Ackerman stands for everything or practically everything that JTF opposes!     He's flat out pure evil!   

For those of you who are interesting in hearing the candidates speak at the debate back on February 17,  2010.    the following link will take you there:

http://www.csa-1776.org/video_CD5-Candidate_Debate.html

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2010, 10:20:47 AM »
The following is the ZooTube video I mentioned several hours ago.    This was at a time when Bob Unger was one of 6 Republican Candidates running for the New York 5th Congressional Seat.    The seat that the hideous pig beast Gary "  Osama Bid "  Ackerman has held since 1983:

NY Congressional District 5 Candidate Debate - Bob Unger

While the entire video is something that I would highly recommend,    especially check out what Bob Unger said around the 1:28 mark.      A classic JTF line!

That was great. He looks way different than I expected.

"Any idiot can be a good congressman. Just follow the Constitution."

That was brilliant.
I think he should put on a Captain America-suit.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2010, 10:24:20 AM »
Spiraling Leopard,    I'm glad you enjoyed the video.     I wish I knew about Bob Unger when he was the co-host of a radio program.     Those radio programs must have been classics!

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2010, 10:32:04 AM »
I wonder if he ever was a member of the forum or still is...

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2010, 10:40:07 AM »

Chaim mentioned on the most recent "  Ask JTF"  program that Bob Unger was active in JTF.     I'm not sure if he still is active or whether he's ever been a member of the JTF  Forum.      It would be terrific if Bob Unger participates in the Forum and/ or makes JTF related programs.     Like Chaim,    Bob Unger is a powerful speaker! 

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 03:26:15 PM »

Chaim mentioned on the most recent "  Ask JTF"  program that Bob Unger was active in JTF.     I'm not sure if he still is active or whether he's ever been a member of the JTF  Forum.      It would be terrific if Bob Unger participates in the Forum and/ or makes JTF related programs.     Like Chaim,    Bob Unger is a powerful speaker! 

I have to say that you would be one of my prime suspects, but I don't know of what gender you are.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2010, 03:53:30 PM »
I have to say that you would be one of my prime suspects, but I don't know of what gender you are.

Not that it matters at all, but I think EB22 is Christian.  Bob Unger is Jewish

How come I can never get the parts of a quote that I want to bold??  What's the trick?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 04:30:35 PM by Mishmaat »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2010, 04:02:37 PM »

While I appreciate the thought,      I don't have 1/1000 of the public speaking ability that Bob Unger has.    Not to mention the courage to stick his neck on the line.     

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2010, 04:09:37 PM »

Not that it matters at all, but I think EB22 is Christian.  Bob Unger is Jewish

How come I can never get the parts of a quote that I want to bold??  What's the trick?

I am a Male  ( in answer to  Spiraling Leopard's question. ) 

I'm not a Christian.   

Usually the quote feature works.     If it doesn't appear the way you intended it,    try again by pressing the Modify button.    Hopefully,   that will make a difference.     If the problem continues and no one else at the time is having the problem,    if you have access to another computer,   see what happens when you post on that computer.

Note after posting the reply the first time:   It looks like the same thing happened with my reply message.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 04:31:51 PM by Mishmaat »

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2010, 05:13:19 PM »
Maybe I should come to America and run for congress.
If I just pretend to be gay and have aids I couldn't possibly lose. And all I have to do is read the forum to know what decisions to make.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2010, 05:21:01 PM »
If I just pretend to be gay and have aids I couldn't possibly lose. And all I have to do is read the forum to know what decisions to make.

You would have my vote AND a campaign contribution!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2010, 05:58:04 PM »

Which American politician is gay and has AIDS?  First of all God forbid that you would have a disease like AIDS.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 06:11:31 PM »
EB,

That's not the problem. The problem is when I want to quote only a part of the previous post.  Because if the post is long, you get that problem where you cant see what you're typing like the page keeps flicking.  not sure how to describe it

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2010, 01:53:29 AM »

Which American politician is gay and has AIDS?  First of all G-d forbid that you would have a disease like AIDS.

I remember an old show from the archive when a homo and a lesbian were running even for some sort of election and when the homo declared he had aids he immediately won by a landslide.
I think it was in New York.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2010, 11:25:01 AM »
I don't know that may have been Tom Duane,  or Rosie O'Donnell's brother, I don't know if they have HIV