Author Topic: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (08/02)  (Read 976 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (08/02)
« on: August 02, 2010, 09:42:31 AM »
בס''ד

www.jtf.org/c.mp3

http://www.4shared.com/audio/glzqfjum/_65__.html

The program is 2 hours and 31 minutes this week.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 09:56:37 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Ask JTF is ready, baruch Hashem (08/02)
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 10:10:54 AM »
I'm downloading it now, I'll listen to it when I wake up tonight. :) Thanks for another program Chaim!

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 10:58:31 AM »
thanks Chaim its great as always

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 11:06:48 AM »
Shkoyach 8)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2010, 12:50:37 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Thank you very much for addressing my issue. I appreciate it very much...

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2010, 01:41:25 PM »
Great answers thankyou chaim  :)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2010, 01:48:37 PM »
Thank you as always, Chaim!

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2010, 07:48:32 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I listened very intently and carefully to your responses to various questions in this week's Ask JTF.  As always, very thought provoking and worthy of deep consideration.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 01:43:42 AM »
After marriage you still can't have all the sex you want. After ejaculation the entire body, the brain and the glands have to spend 1/3 of a days energy to produce sperm. Proffesional boxers know not to have sex before a big match. When you don't ejaculate, the body and the spirit can use that energy for better purposes. The sexual energy holds the blueprint of both yourself and the means to procreate. Preserving it has great benefits.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2010, 02:00:15 AM »
I have known about Masaru Emoto for about 9 years. Ever since whenever I use excess water like with washing hands or flushing the toilet, I instruct the water to 'heal the earth'.
The effect may be minimal, but it takes only 1 candle to light a room.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2010, 12:09:07 PM »
Thanks Chaim great show
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2010, 11:19:57 AM »
Thanks Chaim, great program!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2010, 07:41:39 AM »
It was a very good program. :)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2010, 09:14:33 PM »
Chaim,    thank you very much for another outstanding program and your appreciation for my questions.     

While all the " Ask JTF"   programs are terrific,    many of the questions on this particular program lead me to think of different questions after hearing the question and the answer you provided.      This was an exceptional program!

Regarding what you mentioned about Liz Berney,    I know that her position on the Life vs. ' Choice issue isn't ideal by any means.     Otherwise,    I couldn't find any other issue that her position is not on the Right Wing side.      Of course that one issue is more than enough reason for anyone not to be comfortable supporting her.   It's challenging for me.    But in thinking about all factors,   including that I have some hope that Liz Berney is in the process of moving  to the Right on the Life vs. ' Choice issue,     I think it's important for me to bring Liz Berney's positions /  knowledge base on Israel to others.     The answer that you gave to Mo2338/  It's Just Mo about why Mahmoud Abbas is worse than Yasser Arafat is a major part of the reason why I believe this is the case.     To the best of my knowledge,   no one else outside the Kahanist movement running for Congress brings up the dangers/ deception of Abbas and the PLO/  Fatah overall.     I'm planning on asking you about this on the upcoming '  Ask JTF'.    Also,    Liz Berney strongly supports and defends the Settlements in Judea and Samaria. Granted,     Gary Ackerman is going to be very difficult to defeat in the short term.    However,    planting the seeds for his long term defeat,  forced retirement,   or a miracle from G-d occuring,   is something that a proactive approach can potentially accomplish.      Not to mention getting JTF much needed publicity! 

Having said all of this,    if Bob Unger remained in the NY Congressional 5th District Race or was in any race ,     of course I would have supported him above anyone else with the possible exception of another Kahanist.        Listening to the ZooTube videos you mentioned regarding Bob Unger at the Candidate debate from February,   2010   and 1 hour audio program  that JTFenthusiast2 provided that Bob Unger appearared on,    was a treat!       I would be thrilled to see you and Bob Unger do videos together!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/