Author Topic: OMG look waht Keith Ablow said from "conservatie Fox"  (Read 7164 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: OMG look waht Keith Ablow said from "conservatie Fox"
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2010, 08:19:34 PM »
Cat placentas are pretty common this time of year! It's the tail end of the breeding season. However how do you tell a black cat placenta from a regular old cat placenta? They look so alike! However do they mean a placenta from the womb of a black cat, or a placenta attached to a black kitten?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2010, 08:20:49 PM »
Cat placentas are pretty common this time of year! It's the tail end of the breeding season. However how do you tell a black cat placenta from a regular old cat placenta? They look so alike! However do they mean a placenta from the womb of a black cat, or a placenta attached to a black kitten?

I love it....  ;D
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2010, 08:26:02 PM »

You realize Jews don't believe in the devil, don't you? Hashem, the ONE AND ONLY G-D creates both good and evil. The Satan is simply the prosecutor of people and he works through the evil inclination. This inclination is in every human, but it is simply a side-effect of the nature of man which Hashem created called free-will. HaSutton has ways to block us, but this comes from within. Those who are evil are not controlled by Sutton, but they have lost their direction and no longer know what is right and wrong. I always dislike the term 'devil' because it is not a Jewish concept.... HaSutton makes absolute sense in light of the Jewish believe that HASHEM IS ONE and there is NO OTHER...

Interesting points you make, just wondering how you would explain the concept of a Dibook (demonic possesions)?

Aside from the fact that I have no reason to believe dibukim actually exist, the subject has nothing to do with what Muman wrote anyway.    It's something different.

Yes, it seems I have strayed from the original discussion. The concept of demons and angels is very complex to try to explain. Dibbuks are, according to legend, a demon possession of a human body... I don't know if this occurs except for cases of mental incapacitation....

But I do believe in angels and in demons, as forces through which Hashem accomplishes his will in the physical world...

Yes I agree with your position on this topic of demons.  I can tell you that I have had personal encounters with demons, or demonic forces/energy.  I have battled a night demon numerous times while in a semi concious sleep.  It was real and it was intensely scary.  I have since embraced Hashem stronger then before, and put tefillin on, pray, do mitzvot, etc. and B"A no more demonic visits.

We simply can not comprehend what we can not see with our own eyes, but I beleive that we are surrounded with negative spiritual energy all around us, and I think that the human brain can be infected with these negative forces.  Just because it's hard to grasp and comprehend does not mean it doesn't exist.  

In the Tanach there are many descriptions of evil spirits controlling man's behaviour.  King Saul being a great example of a man controlled by evil spirits or demons.

Shalom Yaakov,

It is great that you have been able to remove these demons from your life... May Hashems blessing be with you at all times..

Thank you brother! And May Hashem's blessings be with you at all times as well.   :)
Also, thank you for the Talmudic and Rabbinic writings that you posted about this topic, it's very interesting to read about, and i'm sure there's tons more to read and learn which I plan on doing.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2010, 08:28:55 PM »
Re:  "That was not true of the Jews in ancient times or in Talmudic times.  The Jewish ethical spirit and behavior was advanced compared to the cultures in which they emerged and lived.   So how do you compare the "culturally retarded" taliban of our day to the Talmudic Jews of their time and place, or the ancient Biblical Jews in their own time in place who were more advanced than the surrounding cultures?"

And as always you completely misread and lacked comprehension of my exact words.

Sorry, but your always trying to disagree with what I wrote by saying I'm comparing the worst traits of the Taliban to ancient Jews is not a valid argument and is absolutely NOT what I wrote and stated.

If you think ancient Jews lived in Beverly Hills instead of mud brick houses with dirt floors, if you think ancient Jews all wore robes of Priestly Royalty in the streets, if you think ancient Jews didn't look more like Taliban today than the Jews of modern times, then you clearly misunderstand the ancient world and its times.

There was no science other than that being explored by pagan philosophers of that time.  Jews stoned adulterers, whores, witches, non-virgins, and punished each other for any infractions of Torah Law.  They wore beards and headdresses, and walked barefoot or in sandals.  They kept slaves and they wore earrings and other adornments.  More often than not they practiced astrology, and frequently many fell into worshipping Baal and other foreign gods.  They had no indoor plumbing or electricity, and they weren't all good saintly holy Yeshivah students who davened day and night and were the very height of all that we today consider civilized.  They were anything and everything just like all other normal people of their times.  They were shepherds, robbers, priests, corrupted priests, murdering priests, corrupt Kings, good Kings, rebels, prophets, murderers of prophets, wine makers, olive growers, wheat growers, whores, traders, middle men, money changers, carpenters, tent-makers, camel riders, archers, and I can assure you that a large number of them were not always holy men of goodness purity and light.  And if you don't believe me, then READ TORAH and all the rest of the scriptures start to finish as a complete study and learn for yourself.  The very idea that just because ancient Judea and Israel were composed of Jews makes them totally civilized and practicing holiness is a laughable joke unless you're living in some kind of dream world based on Cecile B. DeMille movies -- You know the ones -- where a big ray of light shines down on Charlton Heston and the angelic chorus made up of all Mormon Tabernacle Choir women break out singing "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH AAAAAHHHHH!"
to signify the angels of good holiness!   Yeah!  That's how Jewish Life was in the ancient days -- all were pure holy Torah Scholars who despised sin!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2010, 08:40:20 PM »
Re:  "That was not true of the Jews in ancient times or in Talmudic times.  The Jewish ethical spirit and behavior was advanced compared to the cultures in which they emerged and lived.   So how do you compare the "culturally retarded" taliban of our day to the Talmudic Jews of their time and place, or the ancient Biblical Jews in their own time in place who were more advanced than the surrounding cultures?"

And as always you completely misread and lacked comprehension of my exact words.

Sorry, but your always trying to disagree with what I wrote by saying I'm comparing the worst traits of the Taliban to ancient Jews is not a valid argument and is absolutely NOT what I wrote and stated.

If you think ancient Jews lived in Beverly Hills instead of mud brick houses with dirt floors, if you think ancient Jews all wore robes of Priestly Royalty in the streets, if you think ancient Jews didn't look more like Taliban today than the Jews of modern times, then you clearly misunderstand the ancient world and its times.

There was no science other than that being explored by pagan philosophers of that time.  Jews stoned adulterers, whores, witches, non-virgins, and punished each other for any infractions of Torah Law.  They wore beards and headdresses, and walked barefoot or in sandals.  They kept slaves and they wore earrings and other adornments.  More often than not they practiced astrology, and frequently many fell into worshipping Baal and other foreign gods.  They had no indoor plumbing or electricity, and they weren't all good saintly holy Yeshivah students who davened day and night and were the very height of all that we today consider civilized.  They were anything and everything just like all other normal people of their times.  They were shepherds, robbers, priests, corrupted priests, murdering priests, corrupt Kings, good Kings, rebels, prophets, murderers of prophets, wine makers, olive growers, wheat growers, whores, traders, middle men, money changers, carpenters, tent-makers, camel riders, archers, and I can assure you that a large number of them were not always holy men of goodness purity and light.  And if you don't believe me, then READ TORAH and all the rest of the scriptures start to finish as a complete study and learn for yourself.  The very idea that just because ancient Judea and Israel were composed of Jews makes them totally civilized and practicing holiness is a laughable joke unless you're living in some kind of dream world based on Cecile B. DeMille movies -- You know the ones -- where a big ray of light shines down on Charlton Heston and the angelic chorus made up of all Mormon Tabernacle Choir women break out singing "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH AAAAAHHHHH!"
to signify the angels of good holiness!   Yeah!  That's how Jewish Life was in the ancient days -- all were pure holy Torah Scholars who despised sin!

You seem to mock Torah and those who believe in it. There are many reasons which you don't understand and you just mock... I will not address every point you make here because to do so would not affect your outlook. Nobody has said that every ancient Jew was perfect, but Torah was not given to the Jewish people without a good reason. And for you to mock it, indicates to me that you don't have any desire to understand the spiritual world.

You are entitled to your opinion, but please understand that those who believe Torah and live by it do indeed see that what Hashem said to Moses is the truth, to this very day.

I read much Torah and I don't see any problem with Jews who have sinned and done teshuva... I can site many stories which support this position. It seems to me you are dismissive of it for your own personal reasons..

I have seen miracles and I have seen curses... I know that Hashem walks with me even in the dark of night. I have been at the lowest of lows, and miraculously I have survived in order to spread light.

Also your discussion of the death penalty is not supported by facts. There is no proof that every adulterer or witch was stoned to death... As a matter of fact the death penalty was used very sparingly... It is said that only one death penalty execution every 70 years....

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2010, 08:45:05 PM »

No I didn't.  You're making a blanket comparison to "Taliban mentality" and "Taliban lifestyle."   If it's a blanket comparison, then it's unintelligent and lazy.  And surely you don't mean it as one.   So tell me what aspects specifically you're comparing and how it's relevant.

Nope, don't think any of that.

There was no science other than that being explored by pagan philosophers of that time.  Jews stoned adulterers, whores, witches, non-virgins, and punished each other for any infractions of Torah Law.  They wore beards and headdresses, and walked barefoot or in sandals.  They kept slaves and they wore earrings and other adornments.  More often than not they practiced astrology, and frequently many fell into worshipping Baal and other foreign gods.

And?  Why label this with Taliban?  This is called ancient.

They had no indoor plumbing or electricity, and they weren't all good saintly holy Yeshivah students who davened day and night and were the very height of all that we today consider civilized.   

I never claimed any of that.  Such claims are ridiculous.  Why would anyone think plumbing and electricity existed at that time?  Although in Roman times, people did develop much-improved water systems.  But seriously, can we talk realistically instead of you constantly inventing straw-man arguments and refuting them?

They were anything and everything just like all other normal people of their times.  They were shepherds, robbers, priests, corrupted priests, murdering priests, corrupt Kings, good Kings, rebels, prophets, murderers of prophets, wine makers, olive growers, wheat growers, whores, traders, middle men, money changers, carpenters, tent-makers, camel riders, archers, and I can assure you that a large number of them were not always holy men of goodness purity and light.  And if you don't believe me,  
  Once again you assume disagreement when nothing's been said.     I don't disagree with any of this.

The very idea that just because ancient Judea and Israel were composed of Jews makes them totally civilized and practicing holiness is a laughable joke

Good because I never claimed that.    It's a straw-man argument.

But to ignore that Jews had an advanced ethical and legal system relative to peoples of their time and that was unique to other cultures, is to ignore reality.   The other far-eastern religions did not stress protection of widows and orphans like the Jewish one did.   Did you know about that?

The other cultures did not treat their slaves with dignity as the Jewish law at least calls for (I'm not arguing that people were perfect so don't even start with that crap).    Just look at the Roman treatment of slaves UNDER THEIR LAW and Roman time is already well after Biblical times.

unless you're living in some kind of dream world based on Cecile B. DeMille movies -- You know the ones -- where a big ray of light shines down on Charlton Heston and the angelic chorus made up of all Mormon Tabernacle Choir women break out singing "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH AAAAAHHHHH!"

More verbal diarrhea....

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2010, 08:56:10 PM »
Now you've explained that you weren't making a blanket comparison with taliban freaks of today, yet no one will know what you are saying unless you spell all that out.   I suggest you be more specific in the future instead of just brandishing about with this taliban labeling with the simultaneous disclaimer that says not to argue against it.   

Furthermore, it is strange the manner in which you react with indignation over the "anticipated response" which rejects the comparison.  Because if all you were really equating were mode of dress, technology, occupations, etc (as opposed to prevalent immoral behavior, both those condoned by their false religion and those not condoned, cultural retardation, etc) ie basic well-known ancient customs, then those
anticipated reactions" are simply not related to what you are saying.   How "holy" Jews were has nothing to do with it.  The technology of the time was such and such.  The houses were built as such and such.  It has nothing to do with whether Jews were socially-retarded-taliban of their day.  So it's quite easy to simply clarify what you ARE saying instead of going through this whole routine with your disclaimer about how ancient Jews really were Taliban butchers "and don't attack me for saying it."

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2010, 09:26:44 PM »
Re:  "I have battled a night demon numerous times while in a semi concious sleep.  It was real and it was intensely scary. "

I don't suggest you write that down on your concealed carry permit application!
===============================================================================

But I know you're telling the truth, because I too battled a night demon for many years.

Every night when I got in bed, turned out the light after setting the alarm, and tried to relax, a horrific night demon snuck into my bedroom and tried to drag me out of bed and down into Hell!

One night I decided to read Psalms to chase it away, but the demon swatted the prayer book right out of my hand, and with a voice that sounded exactly like Linda Blair in the Exorcist shouted in my face with this horrific putrid smelling breath "HAHAHAHAH!  "STUPID FOOL!" "HAHAHAHAHAH!" "YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT 'PSALMS' CAN STOP ME?" "HAHAHAHAHA!"

That was all I was going to take!

I reached into my nightstand and pulled out my straight razor and my Saturday Night Special pawn shop pistol made in Morocco which cost me $62.00 and which I always kept loaded just in case!

"Why, YOU G- D- SCHWARTZE DREK!" "YOU AFFIRMATIVE ACTION DIBBUK!"  "I'LL KILL YOU!" I screamed as I jumped out of bed completely nude and began hauling a_s_s down the hallway of the Yeshiva of the Unclean Spirit where I was a student.

"DDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOONS!"

"IN FRONT OF ME!" ...  "BEHIND ME!" ... "THERE'S ONE THERE!" ... "OMG!" ... "ANOTHER!" ... "AND ANOTHER!" ... "DEMONS FROM HELL!" ... "SCHWARTZE DEMONS!" ... "DIBBUKS FROM THE JERSEY SHORE!" ... "OMG!" ... "LINDSEY LOHAN DEMONS!" ... " KILL THEM!" ... "KILL THEM!  KILL ALL OF THEM!" ... I screamed as I slashed out with my straight razor! ....... "KILL THEM!" ... "KILL THEM!" ... "KILL THEM!" .......cutting and stabbing and slicing and cutting and swinging my razor to STOP THE DEMONS!!!!!

All I could see was "BLOOD!" ... "BLOOD!" ... On the walls, smeared down the hallway all over the carpeting!  "BLOOD!" ... "BLOOD IN MY EYES!" ... "IN MY EYES!" ... "BLOOD IN MY EYES!" ... "AND ON MY HANDS!" ... "ALL OVER MY HANDS!"

"YOU BLACK DIBBUK!" ... "I'M NOT GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!"  I screamed as I reached for my six-shooter!

"DIE, NIGHT DEMON, DIE!" I could hear my own words echoing in my head, only it sounded like the voice of THE NIGHT DEMON was saying it!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" ... "GET OFF ME!" ... "YOU DEVIL!"

Unable to bear another second of it, I unloaded my pistol in all directions at once!

BLAM!   BLAM!   BLAM!   BLAM!   BLAM!   BLAM!

Now "THOUSANDS OF DEMONS WERE SCREAMING!" ..." OMG!" ..."I HEAR THEM!" ..."I HEAR THEM!"

Realizing I was out of ammo, I threw my pistol as hard as I could before the DEMON drew my breath away with something that seemed to come from behind over my head and........

"Huh?"  "Where am I?"...."Wha...."  "Who....are...."

"Now yew look' a here' kosher boy!"

I knew that redneck twang well -- it was Sheriff Dibbs.

"Boy"..."Dew yew ree-a-lize whut yew dun' last nite?"

"Well, I"... I stammered ... "You see, Sheriff, I...."

"Naw, boy"..."YEW see!" ... "Ah'm a' chargin' yew with MURDER IN THE FIRST D'GREE!"

"But!...But!...But!"

"Boy, Yew ran down th' halls o' that Jewbrew School an' slashed six Jewboys t' DEATH!"

"Wit' 'uh straight rayzuh!"

"An' then charged into th' Nigra Janitor's Bedroom down on th' basement floo' an' emptied out yo' .22 cal pistol rite' into that jig's face AT POINT-BLANK RANGE!"

And so, boys and girls, that's my story, and every word of it's true.

They can say whatever they want about me, but I know I killed all the demons on that fateful night.

I am right and they are wrong because I saw the demons with my own eyes, after I killed a black cat and chopped up its placenta and burned it and rubbed the ashes into my eyes!

Those WERE NOT Jewish Yeshiva students in my hallway, and that WAS NOT a bad smelling schwartze janitor wearing a yarmulke in the basement.

THEY WERE DEMONS!

I SAW THEM!

I have a good attorney who's Jewish.

He says there's a good chance the Governor will grant me clemency at the last minute and I won't have to die.

And I no longer receive visits from my "night demon", thanks to the medicine prescribed for me by Dr. Schvitz at the infirmary.

Be careful what you rub in your eyes.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2010, 12:33:55 AM »
How can anybody compare devout Jews to those savage hyenas and jackals of the Taliban?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2010, 01:16:48 AM »
How can anybody compare devout Jews to those savage hyenas and jackals of the Taliban?

He means the way they dressed   8)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2010, 01:31:15 AM »
That's still bad enough.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2010, 01:34:33 AM »
That's still bad enough.

well they werent wearing leisure suits.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2010, 01:46:01 AM »
The Taliban have a right to be hyenas and jackals if they want to.

Why in the world should we care what they do over in toiletland?

Besides, I doubt anything but a jackal and hyena can survive in that place.

Our wanting to "civilize" them to be like us is a big waste of time and money.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2010, 02:37:32 AM »
What a disgusting traitor.  People like this should be ostracized from media, and taken into the streets and beaten.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2010, 06:31:29 AM »
I've had my own problems with sleep paralysis. I've found that when you're in the middle of an SP event or if you feel as if you're going out of your body or are confronted by evil, that praying to G-d for help makes a big difference, even if you can only think the prayer.

"IN FRONT OF ME!" ...  "BEHIND ME!" ... "THERE'S ONE THERE!" ... "OMG!" ... "ANOTHER!" ... "AND ANOTHER!" ... "DEMONS FROM HELL!" ... "SCHWARTZE DEMONS!" ... "DIBBUKS FROM THE JERSEY SHORE!" ... "OMG!" ... "LINDSEY LOHAN DEMONS!" ... " KILL THEM!" ... "KILL THEM!  KILL ALL OF THEM!" ... I screamed as I slashed out with my straight razor! ....... "KILL THEM!" ... "KILL THEM!" ... "KILL THEM!" .......cutting and stabbing and slicing and cutting and swinging my razor to STOP THE DEMONS!!!!!

All I could see was "BLOOD!" ... "BLOOD!" ... On the walls, smeared down the hallway all over the carpeting!  "BLOOD!" ... "BLOOD IN MY EYES!" ... "IN MY EYES!" ... "BLOOD IN MY EYES!" ... "AND ON MY HANDS!" ... "ALL OVER MY HANDS!"

That's another thing you shouldn't write on your concealed carry permit application.  :::D :::D :laugh:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 06:37:02 AM by Rubystars »

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2010, 06:31:57 AM »
Yes I agree with your position on this topic of demons.  I can tell you that I have had personal encounters with demons, or demonic forces/energy.  I have battled a night demon numerous times while in a semi concious sleep.  It was real and it was intensely scary.  I have since embraced Hashem stronger then before, and put tefillin on, pray, do mitzvot, etc. and B"A no more demonic visits.

We simply can not comprehend what we can not see with our own eyes, but I beleive that we are surrounded with negative spiritual energy all around us, and I think that the human brain can be infected with these negative forces.  Just because it's hard to grasp and comprehend does not mean it doesn't exist.  

In the Tanach there are many descriptions of evil spirits controlling man's behaviour.  King Saul being a great example of a man controlled by evil spirits or demons.

Yes, I can confirm this as I see it first hand every day when I ride the NYC subway to work.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2010, 10:46:26 AM »

Yes, I can confirm this as I see it first hand every day when I ride the NYC subway to work.

LOL

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2010, 11:42:53 AM »
Rubystars:  "That's another thing you shouldn't write on your concealed carry permit application. "

Hee-Hee!

You funny Ruby!      :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2010, 11:45:28 AM »
Rubystars:  "That's another thing you shouldn't write on your concealed carry permit application. "

Hee-Hee!

You funny Ruby!      :::D

I learned from the Massuh :)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2010, 04:07:28 PM »
Re:  "I have battled a night demon numerous times while in a semi concious sleep.  It was real and it was intensely scary. "

I don't suggest you write that down on your concealed carry permit application!
===============================================================================

But I know you're telling the truth, because I too battled a night demon for many years.

Every night when I got in bed, turned out the light after setting the alarm, and tried to relax, a horrific night demon snuck into my bedroom and tried to drag me out of bed and down into Hell!

One night I decided to read Psalms to chase it away, but the demon swatted the prayer book right out of my hand, and with a voice that sounded exactly like Linda Blair in the Exorcist shouted in my face with this horrific putrid smelling breath "HAHAHAHAH!  "STUPID FOOL!" "HAHAHAHAHAH!" "YOU ACTUALLY THINK THAT 'PSALMS' CAN STOP ME?" "HAHAHAHAHA!"

That was all I was going to take!

I reached into my nightstand and pulled out my straight razor and my Saturday Night Special pawn shop pistol made in Morocco which cost me $62.00 and which I always kept loaded just in case!

"Why, YOU G- D- SCHWARTZE DREK!" "YOU AFFIRMATIVE ACTION DIBBUK!"  "I'LL KILL YOU!" I screamed as I jumped out of bed completely nude and began hauling a_s_s down the hallway of the Yeshiva of the Unclean Spirit where I was a student.

"YOU BLACK DIBBUK!" ... "I'M NOT GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!"  I screamed as I reached for my six-shooter!

"DIE, NIGHT DEMON, DIE!" I could hear my own words echoing in my head, only it sounded like the voice of THE NIGHT DEMON was saying it!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" ... "GET OFF ME!" ... "YOU DEVIL!"

Unable to bear another second of it, I unloaded my pistol in all directions at once!

BLAM!   BLAM!   BLAM!   BLAM!   BLAM!   BLAM!

Now "THOUSANDS OF DEMONS WERE SCREAMING!" ..." OMG!" ..."I HEAR THEM!" ..."I HEAR THEM!"

Realizing I was out of ammo, I threw my pistol as hard as I could before the DEMON drew my breath away with something that seemed to come from behind over my head and........

"Huh?"  "Where am I?"...."Wha...."  "Who....are...."

"Now yew look' a here' kosher boy!"

I knew that redneck twang well -- it was Sheriff Dibbs.

"Boy"..."Dew yew ree-a-lize whut yew dun' last nite?"

"Well, I"... I stammered ... "You see, Sheriff, I...."

"Naw, boy"..."YEW see!" ... "Ah'm a' chargin' yew with MURDER IN THE FIRST D'GREE!"

"But!...But!...But!"

"Boy, Yew ran down th' halls o' that Jewbrew School an' slashed six Jewboys t' DEATH!"

"Wit' 'uh straight rayzuh!"

"An' then charged into th' Nigra Janitor's Bedroom down on th' basement floo' an' emptied out yo' .22 cal pistol rite' into that jig's face AT POINT-BLANK RANGE!"

And so, boys and girls, that's my story, and every word of it's true.

They can say whatever they want about me, but I know I killed all the demons on that fateful night.

I am right and they are wrong because I saw the demons with my own eyes, after I killed a black cat and chopped up its placenta and burned it and rubbed the ashes into my eyes!

Those WERE NOT Jewish Yeshiva students in my hallway, and that WAS NOT a bad smelling schwartze janitor wearing a yarmulke in the basement.

THEY WERE DEMONS!

I SAW THEM!

I have a good attorney who's Jewish.

He says there's a good chance the Governor will grant me clemency at the last minute and I won't have to die.

And I no longer receive visits from my "night demon", thanks to the medicine prescribed for me by Dr. Schvitz at the infirmary.

Be careful what you rub in your eyes.

This story sound similar to the one that boy had up in Connecticut the other day... He tried to blame his shooting spree  on racism however I think he was actually dealing with something like this.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2010, 04:23:56 PM »
Re:  "This story sound similar to the one that boy had up in Connecticut the other day... He tried to blame his shooting spree  on racism however I think he was actually dealing with something like this. "

He wasn't dealing with "night demons" ...

Omar B dealin' wif' "WHITE DEMONS!"

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2010, 04:44:40 PM »
Re:  "This story sound similar to the one that boy had up in Connecticut the other day... He tried to blame his shooting spree  on racism however I think he was actually dealing with something like this. "

He wasn't dealing with "night demons" ...

Omar B dealin' wif' "WHITE DEMONS!"

:::D... I had one of his black brothers trying to convince me about how abused the boy was being that the company had 200 white workers and only 2 blacks  ::) He claims that with numbers like that the company had to be racist...He also said that he was sure the white workers were stealing however management only saw fit to target the black worker with surveillance. In my line of business I deal with the when all else fails cry racism syndrome quite often... I can deal with that when someone is trying to save their job but this filthy animal shooting up eight people really did society a favor by putting himself out of his misery.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2010, 04:58:31 PM »
Re:  "He claims that with numbers like that the company had to be racist...He also said that he was sure the white workers were stealing however management only saw fit to target the black worker with surveillance. "

This exact mentality is endemic throughout the Negro race, and accounts for their inability to succeed and have respect.

Volumes have been written by authorities trying to determine the cause of their psychopathy, but I personally believe the cause is as simple as the fact that when they look at their reflection they see a hideous countenance staring back at them which even Negroes find revolting and stomach churning.

Aware that the rest of the world perceives their physical form as beastly and ugly, they hate themselves and other Negroes with a vengeance.

When they're not murdering and raping each other they turn their venom on to other races.

Just my personal opinion of course, but probably worth some consideration.

Would be interesting to do some plastic surgery "face transplantations" on some of them to study the aftermath and see if putting an average white person's face on to them would make a difference in their mentality.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2010, 05:51:28 PM »
Re:  "He claims that with numbers like that the company had to be racist...He also said that he was sure the white workers were stealing however management only saw fit to target the black worker with surveillance. "

This exact mentality is endemic throughout the Negro race, and accounts for their inability to succeed and have respect.

Volumes have been written by authorities trying to determine the cause of their psychopathy, but I personally believe the cause is as simple as the fact that when they look at their reflection they see a hideous countenance staring back at them which even Negroes find revolting and stomach churning.

Aware that the rest of the world perceives their physical form as beastly and ugly, they hate themselves and other Negroes with a vengeance.

When they're not murdering and raping each other they turn their venom on to other races.

Would be interesting to do some plastic surgery "face transplantations" on some of them to study the aftermath and see if putting an average white person's face on to them would make a difference in their mentality.

Yes!! This is exactly the problem... As we saw in the case of Michael Jackson trying to be white only made the situation worse... Sad fact is if they are born black they will die black... Only a very few of them are able to overcome their limitations.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2010, 11:55:09 AM »

Yes!! This is exactly the problem... As we saw in the case of Michael Jackson trying to be white only made the situation worse... Sad fact is if they are born black they will die black... Only a very few of them are able to overcome their limitations.

Why should they when they have a whole number of other races of people enabling them?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson