Author Topic: Ask JTF For July 8 Broadcast  (Read 14297 times)

admin

Ask JTF For July 8 Broadcast
« on: May 21, 2007, 11:48:03 AM »
Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. All other posts will be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section for future shows. Comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread in The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is roughly three hours long every week! If you want to post a longer post, Chaim will not answer the whole thing and you can cut and paste for next week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BS"D

Dear Chaim,

The Jewish History classes I took at Bar-Ilan were not from a religious perspective and at times were even heretical and anti-religious. When I was 21, I started community college in Pennsylvania in September, 2003, and graduated with an Associates Degree in Liberal Arts in May, 2006. I started a 4 year university in the end of August, 2006 where I major in General History and expect to graduate in December, 2008. Now I am 25.

Up until now, I rely on my parents for financial support for money other than money I saved over the years and that I got from my grandfather when he died which I use when I travel to Israel or if I go places in The United States like New York. I also used that money when I went to community college but this past year I got full state and federal financial aid for the university I go to which is among the cheapest state universities in Pennsylvania (Only about 4,000-5,000 dollars a year compared to my sister who has many loans because went to NYU, and graduated this May.). Next year I only expect to get federal aid because there is one class that I took now that I will have to take over in the future.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 03:03:57 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For July 8 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 11:02:53 PM »
I'm posting this on behalf of Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

Do you believe that pre-marital hugging is worse than pre-marital kissing? I think hugging might be worse than kissing on the cheek because of the physical feeling involved from the two bodies touching. I have never done anything more with a woman other than hugging and a kiss on the cheek. For me this is all hypothetical because I haven't had any type of relationship at all since the French Internet girlfriend in 2000. I haven't "liked" a particular girl since 2002 and I haven't attempted to date a girl since 2003. I was a paid member of Frumster for one month and there was only one woman that didn't send the automatic message that says you're not interested but she wouldn't go any further than talking once online because she didn't want to wait to get married. She wanted to get married right away.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 11:13:51 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 03:58:18 AM »
Yacov - I must be going insane.  Does the "Ask JTF for Future Shows" section still exist.  I can't find it.  Well here's my question for July 8 - can you move it to there wherever that is? :

Dear Chaim,
I know most Rap music today is Shvartza "Yo-yo-yo" crap - but what do you think of Subliminal?  I actually think he has some pretty good stuff.

Thanks,
Eitan

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2007, 09:24:03 AM »
Dear Chaim,

there have been a few times I have been very critical of England, but those times I never had time to go to check Ask JTF so I don't know your reaction. I don't think there are archives for the audios.
I want to say that I hope you realise now about Tony Blair the head of the Nazi Quartet. I have told the Jews about Blair for ages that hes a Jew hate, and they say he is pro-Israel. And Chaim, it's not like in Israel where Jews on a whole don't know the truth. blair published fyling pig election posters 2 years ago about the  Conservatives. These Jews love Blair no matter what , and they say this isn't anti-Semitic. To be honest Chaim I hope these Jews get what they deserve, especially as they pretend they are religious.
My question is why are the Jews in England so obssessed with anal sex: and these are the ones that wear Kippas in North London and take it off when they come to my area (They say it is ok - I think they are hiding their homosexuality?)

Toda Achi

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2007, 12:32:05 PM »
Shalom Chaim

What is your opinion of Mahatma Ghandi and his philosophies?

Thank you again

Dan 
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 06:10:10 PM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2007, 04:44:53 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Question: how many Israeli establishment politicians who support Arab Muslim Nazis actually live in mixed neighborhoods with them the way they demand the commoners do? EVERY SINGLE ONE lives in gated, all-Jewish country-club communities patrolled by armed guards! The REAL reason they support Canaanite Arab Nazi scum, besides wanting investment from Euro and Arab Nazi countries, is simple: cheap labor! Arabs do pretty much all unskilled or laborious jobs in Israel--just look at who is building that idiotic "security wall" bisecting tiny Israel. Who cares if they can't afford to eat, go to school, and go to the doctor: that's what the Israeli taxpayer is for!

Chaimfan

Offline Chaim, Jr.

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2007, 05:26:46 PM »
Chaim:  Do you think that a  MORTAL man named Jesus existed in the years 8 B.C.E. to 38 A.D. in the villages of Bethlehem, Nazazreth and Jerusalem, was a reformer and ran afoul of the Jewish authorities and Roman administrators and was executed by Roman soldiers, probably by crucifixion?  Do you believe that a mortal man named Muhammed lived from 570-632 A.D. in the cities of Mecca and Medina and really existed?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 07:12:52 AM by Chaim, Jr. »

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2007, 06:28:26 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Where in Israel will you will live if they let you make Aliyah now?

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2007, 06:49:02 PM »
Do you like the idea of the birthright trip to israel in which jews learn about the country and judaism?  and its free!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2007, 10:06:12 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I recently commented on a friend's blog about how we need to render oil worthless, and another friend responded with the following:

We can use alternate sources to heat our houses, and produce electricity but finding an alternate to oil for automobiles won't happen in our lifetimes. Without the internal combustion engine, we would grind to a halt real fast. So far, petroleum is the only thing that can efficiently operate these engines.

What do you say?  I remember a while back, there was an article on the JTF web site about Brazil becoming completely energy independent. 

Thanks!
Lisa

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2007, 11:39:28 PM »
What's wrong with eating pigs? They're not any dirtier than other farm animals?
It is said that they taste like humans.
Now creepy crawlers, whether terrestrial or aquatic, I understand. I used to have marine shrimps in my fish tank. They are very pretty and colourful, but they eat crap. They can't wait; they yank it right out of an on-coming fish's rear.
So I think twice about eating giant underwater bugs.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2007, 08:15:58 AM »
Hello Chaim

Many argue that talk of attacking Iran is foolish and dangerous, as this could bring a harsh response to Israel and Iran’s 30,000 Jews. They argue that we should only rely on Hashem for protection and we need to turn to the Shomer Yisrael – as there are no realistic responses to the threats we face. Would you say Iran’s Jews could come home and an attack on Iran is viable and worth it in the long run, we must not rely on miracles but do hishdadlut?

Thank you,

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2007, 08:43:36 AM »
Hello Chaim,

I just want to clarify that I feel that the humor people poke at the expense of blacks and arabs distracts from trying to find real ways to deal with the problems we face from these people. The affirmative action forum has turned into a forum where black jokes are 90% of the posts. How is the helpful for saving Israel and America? It also has the added problem of attracting white supremicists or crazies like Fruit of the Loins. And in terms of the arabs, when we make comments condemning all arabs we condemn the Christian arabs who don't hate Israel or America. As for anti-Christian comments on the board, you truly should spend some time here and see what people are saying. I'm not accusing YOU of being anti-Christian though.

Also, I wish you didn't suggest that I might be uncomfortable with insulting nazis during WW2. That is a low blow and something I thought you would be above.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 10:07:46 AM by thunderbolt »
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2007, 12:18:29 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I think that the Allen-t blowup in indiciative of the problem of accepting help and support from the Evangelical movement. They support Israel and give a lot of money to help Israel and then say As Allen-t did, "After all I've done for you. Now allow us to set up missionaries all over Israel. Accept "Messianic" Judaism as legitimate Judaism( and not Baptist Christianity which is what it is.)" What answer do you have for them when they call us ingrates?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

ftf

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2007, 02:27:53 PM »
Hello again Chaim

Thanks for addressing my comments last week.

I wish to remain as a member of JTF, as I believe that Islam is the single greatest physical threat in the world today and JTF is one of the few groups who dares to tell the truth about it, however if you do not want a member with the beliefs that I have I will leave, for your convience I will briefly outline the beliefs that I think you may object to.

Christianity is based on certain beliefs, and cannot stand up if for instance it was also stated that Christianity should not be preached to Jews, for a start it was founded by Jews...

I have now been reading a translation of the tanakh from a Jewish website, and I have found no contradictions with my beliefs, I'm not going to argue them here as I am not on JTF to preach to Jews.

I believe that it is ultimately right for everyone to become a Christian.

Regarding the covenant in the Tanakh, any Jew who keeps every single commandment there will of course goto heaven, but has anyone ever lived there entire life without breaking one of them at least once? Regarding those who don't believe in Jesus and can't keep every single commandment, I don't know, I have no idea about what would happen to them after death, some may goto heaven some may goto hell, or there may be some in between place for some of them, I don't know, I don't have the right to say who goes where, only G-d can condemn someone to hell.

I want to remain a member of JTF, if you however are uncomfortable with having a member of your organisation with the beliefs stated above just say so and I will leave.

Shalom.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 01:52:54 PM by ftf »

Offline tonycali991

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2007, 02:41:34 PM »
hey chaim well, hows it going? im not here alot in the summer but hey, i talk when i can! so look just remembring my last ask jtf, look i am not wanting 2 argue with you about the gay revalution. my socio professor's an dimented woman and maybe she know's of vialent gay's. if the black's tryed to do revalution why wont the gay's. you told me that gay's are evil people& i believe you! in fact i only have one gay friend left & thats bcuz he admets it is wrong and wants to chaenge. im not trying to start fight's on the forum when i ask gay ?'s. if even just some gay's might be trying to do terorism then its a thrette to this country and we need to stop it. tonycali

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2007, 08:14:29 PM »
Dear Chaim. First of all, I'd like to say that I'm very glad that I've found JTF. I used to think that I was the only one in the world to hold the views that I do because they are so "extreme." It's nice to find a bunch of people among whom my opinions are mainstream.

Secondly, I'd like to ask what you think about art. Would art be allowed in Israel? Would there be art museums with classical art (including nude paintings and sculpture), classical music, theater, dance? I personally love art in different forms, but I know that there is an uneasy relation between art and religion. Judaism, in particular, is against the graven image. Could you please elaborate? Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 05:48:24 AM by Masha »

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2007, 09:24:06 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you think that all Muslims, unless they leave Islam, will go to Hell after they die, regardless of how they lived?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2007, 10:59:24 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

I know you are a great supporter of Pat Robertson because of his great support of Israel, but how do you explain his enthusiastic support of Rudiot Giuliani?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2007, 11:20:10 PM »
Hello Chaim

When we take over America and Israel, what should we do about pro sports?  When I was in highschool I did play football and baseball, and do enjoy pro hockey (maybe the only sport left that isn't dominated by blacks) but did not take it to college level cause these guys end up with broken bodies by the time they are 35, 40 years of age with all surgeries and bodies falling apart.  And of course most sports promote physical fitness for young people.  How do we promote athletic competition, whether team or individuals without making it for people to be totally obsessed?

Thanks as always, ( FROM ONE CHRISTIAN THAT WILL NOT ABANDON THE CAUSE )
Wolf
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Yogy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2007, 09:39:37 PM »
Dear Chaim,

You have mentioned in an interview on A7 that the Romanian government wanted to bring in thousands of Arab Muslim terrorists from Gazza and they hold discussions on this subject with the Israeli government, who was crazy enaugh to refuse that.
Would you like to elaborate a little? How did this piece of information come to your knowledge?
I know that there are some very stupid individuals in the Romanian government, but I never could have imagined something like that.
Btw, we are several JTFers of Romanian extraction on the forum, Christians and Jews. I hope that, at some point, we'll be able to create a JTF Romania or maybe our Serbian and Greek brothers would like to join forces with us against the Turkish Islamic aggression.

Shalom.
Dan

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2007, 03:06:35 AM »
Shalom Chaim

I am a South African Boer, and have just recently joined. Thank You VERY much for all your wonderful work for helping the Boers and whites of Africa. Now, i am also from African Crisis-thank you for joining the alliance with us-I KNOW that we WILL make a difference!

Now, I have asked this question before, but I was unaware of how you will answer it-and so, I mised your answer. So PLEASE excuse me. Anyway, I am Christian and I want to join the IDF in 2010. Im wondering, would it be possoble for a non-Israeli Gentile to be able to join the IDF?

I have ALWAYS supported Israel and the Jews, and I am slowly learning Hebrew.

Toda Chaim, and may G-d bless you, your family and all the listenenrs and G-d's people
God bless the Boer nation, Israel, JTF and AFC

Shalom
Letraot

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2007, 06:15:06 AM »
Hello Chaim,

I am new to the forums but have been watching JTF programming since 1995 as I used to live in Jamaica, Queens. Luckily I managed to escape!

I have often heard you mention the importance of Jews learning the Hebrew language. I am assuming this is primarily to be able to study the Bible properly. The Greek Orthodox have a similar view in that we think in order to interpret the New Testament clearly you must be very familiar with the original greek text.

My question is, what is your view of the Septuagint translation of the Bible? What is the view of most Jewish scholars and is it still in use anywhere in the Jewish religious community?

I'm sorry to hear of the recent friction caused by so called Christians. Unfortunately anybody can call themselves a Christian but very few live up to the true teachings of the Church.

Thank you for all your great work.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2007, 06:50:59 PM »
Hello Chaim
Are you and the forum trying to change blacks?
Is that the reason for the forum?, because some people on here seem to think that.
There seems to be crying liberals among us.
Please let me know.
Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 06:54:12 PM by Johnson Brown »

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2007, 11:20:36 PM »
Hi Chaim,

wow. I just want to thank you for your wonderful work. You really are making a difference! I pray to G-d that your work will continue and I hope that one day we can be friends in Israel.

my question: who exactly are the modern Amalekites? I understand who they are in the context of the Bible as a nation that attacked the Jews in the desert.

But who are they currently? Are they a huge group of millions of people? Will they all be eliminated in Messianic age or will they die before the Moshiach comes? Or maybe enough of them will die that the rest have no power?

Kol Tov