General Category > Ask JTF

Ask JTF For July 8 Broadcast

(1/9) > >>

admin:
Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. All other posts will be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section for future shows. Comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread in The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is roughly three hours long every week! If you want to post a longer post, Chaim will not answer the whole thing and you can cut and paste for next week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BS"D

Dear Chaim,

The Jewish History classes I took at Bar-Ilan were not from a religious perspective and at times were even heretical and anti-religious. When I was 21, I started community college in Pennsylvania in September, 2003, and graduated with an Associates Degree in Liberal Arts in May, 2006. I started a 4 year university in the end of August, 2006 where I major in General History and expect to graduate in December, 2008. Now I am 25.

Up until now, I rely on my parents for financial support for money other than money I saved over the years and that I got from my grandfather when he died which I use when I travel to Israel or if I go places in The United States like New York. I also used that money when I went to community college but this past year I got full state and federal financial aid for the university I go to which is among the cheapest state universities in Pennsylvania (Only about 4,000-5,000 dollars a year compared to my sister who has many loans because went to NYU, and graduated this May.). Next year I only expect to get federal aid because there is one class that I took now that I will have to take over in the future.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

jsullivan:
I'm posting this on behalf of Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

Do you believe that pre-marital hugging is worse than pre-marital kissing? I think hugging might be worse than kissing on the cheek because of the physical feeling involved from the two bodies touching. I have never done anything more with a woman other than hugging and a kiss on the cheek. For me this is all hypothetical because I haven't had any type of relationship at all since the French Internet girlfriend in 2000. I haven't "liked" a particular girl since 2002 and I haven't attempted to date a girl since 2003. I was a paid member of Frumster for one month and there was only one woman that didn't send the automatic message that says you're not interested but she wouldn't go any further than talking once online because she didn't want to wait to get married. She wanted to get married right away.

OdKahaneChai:
Yacov - I must be going insane.  Does the "Ask JTF for Future Shows" section still exist.  I can't find it.  Well here's my question for July 8 - can you move it to there wherever that is? :

Dear Chaim,
I know most Rap music today is Shvartza "Yo-yo-yo" crap - but what do you think of Subliminal?  I actually think he has some pretty good stuff.

Thanks,
Eitan

True Kahanist:
Dear Chaim,

there have been a few times I have been very critical of England, but those times I never had time to go to check Ask JTF so I don't know your reaction. I don't think there are archives for the audios.
I want to say that I hope you realise now about Tony Blair the head of the Nazi Quartet. I have told the Jews about Blair for ages that hes a Jew hate, and they say he is pro-Israel. And Chaim, it's not like in Israel where Jews on a whole don't know the truth. blair published fyling pig election posters 2 years ago about the  Conservatives. These Jews love Blair no matter what , and they say this isn't anti-Semitic. To be honest Chaim I hope these Jews get what they deserve, especially as they pretend they are religious.
My question is why are the Jews in England so obssessed with anal sex: and these are the ones that wear Kippas in North London and take it off when they come to my area (They say it is ok - I think they are hiding their homosexuality?)

Toda Achi

Dr. Dan:
Shalom Chaim

What is your opinion of Mahatma Ghandi and his philosophies?

Thank you again

Dan 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version