Author Topic: Ask JTF For July 8 Broadcast  (Read 14269 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: Ask JTF For July 8 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2007, 05:19:46 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Are only The USA, European states, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Israel and South Africa under the category of "Western Civilization"?

Shavu'a Tov.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 01:02:28 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

raiseyourfist

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2007, 06:44:27 AM »
hello again Chaim,

Where do you stand on the beliefs of Israels expansion territorially. The reason why i ask is because i believe after you said all jews are meant to live in israel, i ask how is israel with its small size suppose to fill an extra 7-8 million inhabitance.

Thanks  always chaim

Offline eliezer

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2007, 06:27:35 PM »
Hi Chaim,
Did you try to fundraise in the Syrian Jewish community? I think you will be successful if you do that, because that community has a firsthand experience with Muslim Nazi terrorists. Will you be willing to speak in their shuls?

« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 01:00:57 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2007, 07:42:04 PM »
Shalom Chaim.

From last weeks story, you seem to get on extremely well with rabbis because you share their wisdom in Torah and Judaism. So, i was wondering, why you yourself did not become a rabbi? Or did you prefer to be a political activist?

Thank you,
Shavu'ah Tov.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2007, 10:12:18 AM »
Shalom Chaim

Today the New York Nazi Times ran an obituary for Moshe Decter, 85, "Advocate for Soviet Jews". Although he fought in WWII and won a Purple Heart, which is commendable on its own, my guess is that he was simply an establishment apparatchik and did little, if anything notable for Soviet Jewry. Of course, the article doesn't even mention the JDL but points to Gerald Ford's signing of trade legislation in 1975 as having the effect of allowing Jews to emigrate.  What was Moshe Decter's real role in the struggle?

If you have time, can you devote a future show to teaching a lesson from the Torah or Jewish history? In other words, please bring in a little more Judaism into the shows when you can. JTF is really my only source of Jewish education at this point.

Todah
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 10:42:28 AM by Trumpeldor »

tony6d2

« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2007, 12:17:21 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Shalom. Thank you for answering my question about the government agencies. For a long time I didn't think that the ATF and IRS are kosher at all. I have my eyes set on the US Marshalls. I'll keep you posted.

My comment for today is this: In your answer to me about these agencies you mentioned how they are corrupt. I would like to paint a picture for you of more government corruption in our military. For brevity's sake I'll have to do a piece at a time every week. As a Veteran I can tell you honestly and now that it's been declassified, the origin of the name "Al-Qaeda" is actually the name of a department of defense computer program that lists the names of Wahabis that we trained and put into power so that they would fight the Soviets in the 80s, that is now returning to bite us in the "tuchus!" But the rabbit hole gets deeper. More next week.......

-Tony

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2007, 05:07:53 PM »
Chaim, last week when you talked about the incident with R' Mordechai Eliyahu's son, I almost fell off my chair since that Thursday (2 wks ago) at 3 AM I woke up from my sleep with a very strong feeling that you will arrive in Israel shortly and imagined us celebrating your return to the holy land.  I thought nothing of this until you mentioned that miraculous story so maybe there is something to it and something good is going to happen.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 05:11:47 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2007, 08:21:36 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What is your opinion on NASA? To be quite frank with you, I am ashamed that most of the agency was filled with Nazis from top to bottom. From the men putting the astronauts into the capsules from the ones desining the rockets. Werner Von Braun YM"SM, the father of the V-2 rocket and the Nasa program being the highest. He also visited Mittelbau-Dora concentration camp. It again is still shameful that the US let them in. I am sure you know of operation paperclip.

Moshe Eliyahu Ben-Avraham

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2007, 10:38:13 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope all is well with you.  I recently caught a few documentaries about prison and was reminded of the horrifying dangers and evil of the prison system.  Again, thank G-d you made it out alive.  This week I wanted to ask you about your release from prison.  How did you find out about the great news?  What were your emotions?  Were you able to share the news with your family and supporters?  How did you celebrate your freedom?  Thanks for the great work as always.  Until next week, G-d willing.

Ari 
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 10:43:06 PM by Ari »

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2007, 12:16:40 AM »
Dear Chaim,
   Have you ever been plagued with indecision? I'm considering moving out of NY for career purposes and also because the thought of working in Manhattan is disgusting to me. I want to leave NY, yet it has been my home all of my life and I fear I would make the wrong decision and miss my family and friends. I have a real bad case of indecision.
Thanks for your time
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 12:20:38 AM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2007, 12:51:33 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I have been searching for a while now for Rabbi Kahane's "The Jewish Idea" volume 2. Would you happen to have any idea where I can find this? I've been searching for a while.

Respectfully Yours,
jeffguy
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2007, 02:35:09 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I was called a heretic for saying that I don’t believe in afterlife. I have always relied on Torah as a primary source of reference and did not find any reference to existence of hell or afterlife there. There are plenty of examples how HaShem punishes people in this world and, to the best of my modest knowledge, there is nothing that would refer to their souls being tortured in hell. I have always thought of fate as something that would happen in this world and not in any other dimension. Please help me clarify this issue.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2007, 09:28:36 AM »
Hi Chaim, can a jew who davens three times a day, keeps shabbos and does all the other mainstream mitzvos ever avoid burning in hell if he lives in America and acts in the selfish, unsacrificing manner the chasidim in Boro Park and the Litvaks in Lakewood do. These people just want to live here in comfort and they are not willing to give up one thing to help Jews. Most of them are literally praying for Israels destruction and I was wondering what you think their reward will be? Thank you so much Chaim.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2007, 02:35:04 PM »
Dear Chiam:

You seem to know a lot about Vladimir Horowitz.  Where does this knowledge come from?

Shalom

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2007, 03:53:05 PM »
Hello Chaim, and good day to you.

If you could ask HaShem one question, and have it answered, what would it be?

With kindest regards, and awaiting Shiloh
Christopher
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2007, 05:10:51 PM »
Hello Chaim,
 What is your opinion on the new French President Sarkozy? (so-called Conservative)
I heard that he has very strong ties to the top Muslim leaders in France and has made alliances with them to get their support. I feel that all the hype about France getting back on the right track is a farce, they're in bigger trouble than once thought.
                   All the best,
                         Dan