Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 15, 2010  (Read 9424 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 15, 2010
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2010, 12:41:04 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I hope you had a good week.  A few questions:

1)  Why do you think it's ok for Jews to call Mike Bloomberg, "Mike the kike Bloomberg" and what does this really mean when we make a statement such as this?  I know it's hard to read tone of voice online, so I want you to know I have often had the same thoughts about sickening self-hating judenrat court Jews who will kiss lots of backside, as long as the backside isn't Jewish.  Mike  Dumberg recently proved what a despicable human being he was with his arrogant refusal to even allow discussion on the 911 mosque. 

2)  Does your extended family listen to ASK JTF and if so, do you discuss it with them?  Is your family like a lot of other Jewish families where large family get togethers are loud and filled with discussions about politics?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2010, 09:37:29 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

It was reported by Debkafile that "Jerusalem is also worried by the news that Russia has stationed S-300 anti-missile batteries in Abkhazia on the Black Sea because it ties in with the imminent activation of the Bushehr reactor. It is taken as a signal that Israel's air route to Iran is hereby closed and Moscow will do its utmost to thwart an Israeli strike against Iran's nuclear facilities"

1)  Do you think that Russia would dare shoot down Israeli fighter planes, killing the pilots?   

2)  If Russia did shoot the Israeli fighter planes down, with this S-300 missle system,  what do think Israel's response to Russia WOULD be?

3)  And what SHOULD Israel's response be to a downing of the Israeli  fighter plane and the murder of their Jewish pilot? 
     (In my opinion there has to be a Israeli military response, "An eye for an eye.")   I realize Russia is much more powerful than Israel, but Israel would   need to do something, to teach the Russians a lesson, that Jewish blood doesn't come cheap.

Sincerely,

Aces High

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2010, 01:11:29 PM »
Hey chaim.

1) Chaim its safe to say you have aged very well. So baring that in mind,ssuming the man leads a relatively healthy lifestyle, what age do men look their best in general?

2) ive got into drinking two cups of green tea a day. Does this get the chaim approval and if so why?

3) Tell us about your school memories as a child, did you ever get in any trouble, altercations with the black students etc?

4) You obviously always had a healthy lifestyle, but when and what inspired you to get into a really healthy diet and lifestyle , that you regularly share with us jtfers as of today?

thanks

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2010, 01:28:20 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

In the past you have said that Israel should not have relations with China because it is communist (at least politically it is communist), so does that mean Israel will not have diplomatic relations with any country that is not a democracy? Should Israel recognize Taiwan then and stand up to China? What if China, being the realists that they are, sees that an Israel run by Kahanists is a force to be reckon with in the Middle East, and decides it will no longer recognize so-called Palestinian claims to the land of Israel?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2010, 01:33:58 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Thanks for the response last week.  I grant your point and agree with you that there are tremendous scholars in the national religious sector and worthy enough to be called the greatest.  In fact, I think an appropriate hashkafa for today's world requires a great deal of wisdom and that in itself improves the standing of given rabbis.   However, when I said what I said last week in my question about haredi figures as the "greatest" Torah scholars who may abstain and/or oppose regarding a reconstituted Sanhedrin under a JTF/hayamin haamiti govt, I was speaking mainly from the perspective of public perception.  In general, even if you and I disagree with the view, I think the Torah world, ie the masses, do view certain haredi gedolim as the greatest Torah scholars with the highest standing and highest level of understanding of complex Jewish law.   For instance, there are even many religious zionist settlers who will look to their religious zionist Rav for guidance with regards to national issues, for example, related to building, working, army service, etc. however when it comes to complex individual laws, like laws of Shabbat or kashrut and whether a given item is kasher, they will look at the haredi gedolim as the leaders in this regard.   This is not true for all religious zionist Jews, but I think it may be a sizable amount.   Needless to say, the haredim I've encountered certainly view the haredi gedolim as the supreme authorities and they (mistakenly) view other types of rabbis as lower-stature scholars by default.   Given this common public perception, right or wrong, it seems that a reconstituted Sanhedrin may have credibility/authority issues.   However, you make a good point that haredim won't want to "sit out" and let the national religious basically control religious life, so they may feel compelled to participate anyway.  

But how will the secular Jews in Israel be sold on this institution and its importance, and what will be the interaction with the Sanhedrin and this new breed of Jew that was not known in ancient times (ie, secular Jews are called tinok shenishba by Rav Moshe Feinstein and other great authorities who followed him - they are a new concept in Jewish law).   How will the Sanhedrin impact secular Jewish life in Israel and in what ways would it not for reasons of practicality or the difficult equation of trying to manage national Jewish life even though many of the Jews themselves are secular?

Thanks Chaim.  All the best.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2010, 02:29:12 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2010, 02:19:03 PM »
Shalom brother Chaim.

I am tiny bit confused I have been looking up Martin Luther and im trying to find out what made him an antisemite. This one response of lutherns

In 1994 the Church Council of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America publicly rejected Luther's antisemitic writings [87], saying "We who bear his name and heritage must acknowledge with pain the anti-Judaic diatribes contained in Luther's later writings. We reject this violent invective as did many of his companions in the sixteenth century, and we are moved to deep and abiding sorrow at its tragic effects on later generations of Jews."

How do you reject the writing of your own leader??? that's kinda like what the JTL is doing with Rabbi Kahane Ztl yes? Please Chaim give us a response and to those that say Luthers Anisemetism is debatable?

Ps.. if matter cant be created doses this  mean all this is an illusion

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2010, 03:48:42 PM »
What is worse? letting someone suffer until death or being euthanized with the patient's consent and have a painless quick death?  Is being euthanized related in some ways as an abortion being allowed if it causes harm to the woman? 

Offline DavidBenZion

• New JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2010, 05:20:32 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I apologize for not getting my question in in time last week. If you could be so kind, please answer the following questions:

1) What is your opinion on Syrian Prime Minister Muhammad Naji al-Otari recently stating that "The conflict with Israel will always exist", and praising the death of the IDF soldier in the recent Israel/Lebanon border skirmish? How is it that the country of Israel is constantly being pressured and forced into peace attempts with Nazi animals who openly state they don't WANT peace!? Doesn't it seem logical that Israel could turn around to our hideous monkey President, produce such a quote, and be supported in EVERYTHING that they do? It just boggles my mind.

2) Have you heard of Al Gore recently being cleared of sexual assault charges made on him by massage therapist Molly Hagerty? Though Portland authorities claim that there is substantial evidence proving Gore's innocence, in your opinion is he a sexual deviant / pervert?

3) Please give your commentary on US Congressman Charles Rangel. He recently marched in the Dominican Pride Parade (Along with Mayor Mike Bloomberg, YSV), and coincidentally is facing ethics charges because he failed to pay taxes on his vacation home in the Dominican Republic. Don't you just love the irony?

As always, thank you Chaim and god bless you and the JTF,

DbZ