Author Topic: Linda McMahon, Former World Wrestling Entertainment Boss, Wins Conn. Senate Prim  (Read 945 times)

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
Is this the same reason why Arnold Schwarzanegger became governor of California? seriously celebrities should not be in the government that's just foolish

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/08/10/linda-mcmahon-wins-connecticut-senate-primary/?icid=main|aim|dl1|link1|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.politicsdaily.com%2F2010%2F08%2F10%2Flinda-mcmahon-wins-connecticut-senate-primary%2F

Wrestling mogul Linda McMahon, who has already spent $22 million of her own money in this campaign, won the Connecticut Republican Senate nomination, setting up a November showdown with longtime Democratic state attorney general Richard Blumenthal for the seat held by the reluctantly retiring Chris Dodd.

Blumenthal, who has been hobbled by well-publicized misstatements erroneously implying that he had fought in Vietnam, led McMahon 50-to-40 percent in a recent Quinnipiac University poll.
McMahon had been expected to win the primary, but there were troubling political signs in her apparent inability to command a majority of the GOP vote in the three-way primary. Running second in the low-turnout primary, with about one third of the vote, was former three-term congressman Rob Simmons, initially recruited for the race by the national Republican Party.

But the under-funded Simmons had been an erratic candidate, suspending active campaigning for more than two months after he failed to win the Senate endorsement at the state GOP convention. Another self-funded candidate, Greenwich investment adviser and free-market conservative Peter Schiff, whose major contribution to the race was the ever-tasteful slogan "Schiff Happens," was running third about 20 percent of the vote.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I dont know what to think of this, other than people are so ANGRY with politics and our government, they really want someone who is an outsider.  Linda IS a very righteous individual, but its just more fodder for the MSM.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I dont know what to think of this, other than people are so ANGRY with politics and our government, they really want someone who is an outsider.  Linda IS a very righteous individual, but its just more fodder for the MSM.

In what way is she righteous?

I read that she accused Grimm of taking "Jewish money."

I am also familiar with her and her husband's wrestling company

And their treatment of workers including Owen Hart.   

Conniving, backstabbing, ruthless...    Probably all accurate words to describe their approach to the wrestling business.   

Righteous?   Prove it.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

I believe you are thinking of Staten Island Democrat Congressman Mike McMahon.   

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

Yes, here is more information on that pathetic scumbag:  http://www.observer.com/2010/politics/mcmahon-campaign-hits-grimm-taking-jewish-money

Well, I found out she has take a pro-choice stance, so I take back what I said about her being righteous. She is a fake-conservative.  Thats very tragic.  Well, screw her then.   >:(

• Gold Star JTF Member

Oh, OK.   When I saw Mcmahon I assumed it was about linda...

• Gold Star JTF Member

Yes, here is more information on that pathetic scumbag:  http://www.observer.com/2010/politics/mcmahon-campaign-hits-grimm-taking-jewish-money

Well, I found out she has take a pro-choice stance, so I take back what I said about her being righteous. She is a fake-conservative.  Thats very tragic.  Well, screw her then.   >:(

I don't like the way her and her husband treat the wrestlers in her company like circus animals.  There is a reason they are all dying in their 40's.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
I've watched wrestling since the early 90's and stopped watching around 2005-2006 catching a show here and there but I lost all taste of it. Mcmahon is vile, the man literally doesn't care about anything but making money. Just watch his interviews.

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer

I don't like the way her and her husband treat the wrestlers in her company like circus animals.  There is a reason they are all dying in their 40's.

thats cause of steroids

• Gold Star JTF Member

thats cause of steroids

Not really.  It's because of painkillers, addiction to painkillers, combined with stress, wear and tear, etc.  And then steroids.
The schedules these wrestlers are on cause reliance on all of these things.    And of course the steroids are also the only way to achieve the "appropriate" and "marketable" physique that the bosses demand for one's advancement in the company.   So if you do blame steroids, the owners are also to blame for basically requiring the wrestlers to take them.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
So which McMahon is the anti-Semite? Are both?