Author Topic: Please watch this video about Hitler, microchips, the census, being tracked, etc  (Read 771 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Rubystars, you would really like this. I just had to share it with everyone here.

How they want to track us all down, it started with Hitler.

Part One: "A Mainframe to rule them all"

OH WOW, he is now discussing how IBM was in charge of the concentration camps....I'M NOT KIDDING....wow.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Thanks for the link, I'll watch it later on tonight. I am finding a lot of parallels the more I study history and compare it to today. It's quite frightening. One aspect that I've been looking into is how occult symbols are being used both during the Nazi era and today in popular culture and government.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
IBM was not in charge of the concentration camp... What you are doing is exagerating. IBM supplied the punch cards and the computers to Germany who used the computers to keep track of the concentration camp victims, While this is very bad, it should not be construed that IBM built the computers in order to help the Nazis.

This would be similar to any company selling guns or other weapons to a foreign entity which uses the weapons for nefarious purposes. I have not seen anything believable which suggests IBM was responsible for the use of its equipment for the purpose it was used...

PS: Each one of us is trackable by many means in todays world. It is useless to worry about it. You are tracked when you do google searches, when you make a call on your cell phone, and when you use JTF....

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't have a cell phone.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
That reminds me. I met an old friend for coffee the other day (had not seen them in 35 years).

Someone walked by and went into the coffee shop who was wearing an IDF shirt. I smiled and he was smiling at me.

Am i being stalked by the IDF? lol.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Maybe he thought you were good looking Hanna!

Muman, the important part of the video is how the technology was used by the Nazis and how something similar can even more easily be put in place today. I know you have something against this kind of information (apparently, you can correct me if I'm wrong) but you missed the entire point of the video. It does put IBM in a very bad light, but the main point of the video is not to attack IBM! It's to talk about how technology information both then and today can be used to assist in genocide or other nefarious crimes, and how we should be aware of this.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Maybe he thought you were good looking Hanna!

Muman, the important part of the video is how the technology was used by the Nazis and how something similar can even more easily be put in place today. I know you have something against this kind of information (apparently, you can correct me if I'm wrong) but you missed the entire point of the video. It does put IBM in a very bad light, but the main point of the video is not to attack IBM! It's to talk about how technology information both then and today can be used to assist in genocide or other nefarious crimes, and how we should be aware of this.

Yes, I agree that technology is a double-edged sword. I work in this field and I know that the technologies I have worked on can be used for both good and evil. In the 80s I worked in the defense industry and I worried that the weapon systems I worked on would fall into the hands of the enemy and be used against us. All those who worked for the American atomic bomb project ended up regretting working on such an awesome project despite the fact that it appears that because America was able to develop the atom bomb we won World War II.

It is difficult to do any work in technology without worrying how it will impact the future generations. We are certainly in an information age. The ability to collect and sort raw data has advanced at an incredible pace. When I started in the computer field we had hard drives with limitations of 10 Megabytes.... Today 10 MB is nothing as we have drives which have Terrabyte capacity {1,000,000,000,000 or 10^12 bytes}...

We must make sure that technology does not fall into the wrong hands. Can the government abuse this technology? Yes of course it can. Does it? It appears sometimes it does... One of my biggest fears is that we end up as the society which Orwell envisioned in his novel 1984... Big Brother is watching...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
Yes, Rubystars, that is it.  ;D

I think the technology has already fallen into the wrong hands, that was my point.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "I think the technology has already fallen into the wrong hands, that was my point. "

Only a real paranoid conspiracy theorist would be worried that Hussein Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank, and Billary Clinton would ever use digital technology against the good people of America!

Shame on you, Hanna!

If you can't trust your own President, then wh....

uh....hold on a minute.....

somone's hammering on my front door ....

I've never seen them before!   I havesa'fsk ;/x/////;s

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
lol Massuh

Muman I think we need to take things like this very seriously. You say we have to stop these technologies from falling into the wrong hands, but they already are in the wrong hands.

Also think about society has been really brainwashed over the past several decades. In the 40s and 50s, America was a completely different country than it is today. Some things are better, but morally, the nation has become depraved, and values "multiculturalism" and "world citizenship" while treating anyone who is patriotic to the USA or takes pride in America's founding culture and founding stock as a bigot and a backwards thinker. Even most of the right wing people are actually what used to be called left wing. Maybe even someone as right wing as me might have been a little left of center back in the good old days.

We on the right often refer to ourselves as conservative, but there's less and less to conserve as time goes on and the mindset changes even further.

The technology for manipulating masses of people has improved over time too. Hitler and his followers worked up people into an extremely evil nationalistic rage, through emotional manipulation, propaganda, etc. and the leadership wanted to control the whole world, exterminating those they didn't like. That very same drive for world conquest is still around, just has different faces on it. Imagine what would have happened if Hitler had been in control of CNN, MSNBC, Fox news, etc. all 24 hour news stations pumping the same propaganda. It would have been much easier for him. 

Think about this. If Hitler had gotten his way, then all borders would have been erased, and there would have been a world wide religion based on a pagan type belief system. They replaced the crosses on graves of the Waffen SS with death runes, so they were not going to use Christianity as their world religion. Today most popular entertainment has occult symbols in it, and one of the most popular recent movies was Avatar, a movie that promoted a pagan type belief system.

Anybody who believes in the Bible at all, be they Jews or sincere Christians, is demonized in pop culture. What is taught in the Bible contradicts everything about the evil agenda, but the adherents to the evil agenda aren't above using a few verses here and there to manipulate people who believe into moving to their side either. Christians have many churches that have been completely taken over by these left wing wackos, and Jewish people have Reform movements which only further stir up anti-Semitism.

Now add to allt his the vastly improved technology we have today for counting and tracking everything about individuals. It all adds up into something that we need to, at the very least, be very vigilant about!