Author Topic: Barack Osama  (Read 6070 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: Barack Osama
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 03:29:54 AM »
What an insignificant little nothing. He's a disgusting third world candidate who would be best suited running some God forsaken country in Africa. Please, anywhere but the U.S. Thanks for the link!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2007, 09:27:51 AM »
the more OBAMA speaks in public the more exposed he becomes... he made a statement a few weeks ago about a tornado having killed 10,000 people when in fact it only about a half dozen were involved. this guy is a joke and a disaster for this country.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 10:56:18 PM »
Absolutely! He's such a moron.

Offline jazzloversinc

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 08:31:57 PM »
I am convinced the Clintoons produced osama obama yomama...they know he won't have a chance in heck.  (I am convinced also that the Clintoons produced perot to win the election by dividing republicans) jazzzzzz

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 09:12:36 PM »
Jazz, welcome sweetie, glad you can make it... Enjoy  :).. Yes guys I know her.. I am going to be recruiting as many as I can
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline jazzloversinc

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 09:51:37 PM »
Wolfy!!!!!! Great to see you!   jazzz.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 06:19:44 PM »
I am convinced the Clintoons produced osama obama yomama...they know he won't have a chance in heck.  (I am convinced also that the Clintoons produced perot to win the election by dividing republicans) jazzzzzz

While I think this is possible what evidence do you have of this?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline jazzloversinc

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2007, 02:03:50 AM »
I have nothing but a gut feeling..and you know what they say about women's intuition!  I mean..where the heck did he come from..out of nowhere..and look how popular he has become in a short while.  I just think it's fixed.  I also do not believe he can win.  Perfect for Hitlery.  I have learned ONE thing in my life.  "What is isn't and what isnt' is" 

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 05:15:39 AM »
I have nothing but a gut feeling..and you know what they say about women's intuition!  I mean..where the heck did he come from..out of nowhere..and look how popular he has become in a short while.  I just think it's fixed.  I also do not believe he can win.  Perfect for Hitlery.  I have learned ONE thing in my life.  "What is isn't and what isnt' is" 

I respect your 'woman's intuition' but I totally disagree with you.
The scary reality is that the black Muslim can win.
Don't kid yourself that Obama can't win the Demonrat nomination, and that he can't wind up being the next POTUS.
He not only can do it, he stands a very good chance of doing it.
That's the terrible, terrifying reality and denying it is a monumental mistake.
If you've truly learned that 'what isn't is' you will understand this and not make the error of discounting Obama's chances.

Offline jazzloversinc

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2007, 10:11:56 PM »
I live in the south...he definately won't carry the south..now, if they get their amnesty..they may be able to bribe all the illegal messicans into voting democrat with their give away programs.  Then he might have a chance.  But the Clintons are very powerful.  jazzzz.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2007, 10:17:26 PM »
Hi,
I just heard on Foxnews that OBAMA was DEAD last in a poll taken after yesterday's Democratic Party's Political Debate.
I think the cat is out of the bag, he has been exposed now for what he really is ' an incompetent moron' unfit to be president of McDonald's. We are making progress in this arena... He will be finished in the near future if this continues.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 06:28:14 PM »
Hello
I accidentally found your site on Youtube, and I'm glad I did.
I am not Jewish and I have nothing against the Jewish people.
The reason I have joined your site is to discuss Islam and Barack Hussein Obama.
The American ignorance of the danger of Islam and of Obama frightens me.
Obama continues to gain ground in the race for president. He seems to almost be walking on water all the way to the White House. I would like to know what you are doing individually to awaken America to the danger of electing this man. I have tried to get the message out about this man and Islam via YouTube (you may notice my work [cyberella] on various videos about Obama and Islam) and various message boards.
I have had my messages erased, I've been cursed and called bigot and racist. I've been kicked off almost every message board where I have posted anything about Obama and Islam- some as many as 6 or 8 times! It absolutely boggles my mind that people here in America are so ignorant. Have any of you had this experience? How do you handle it?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 08:08:30 PM by Cyberella »

Offline jazzloversinc

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2007, 10:51:09 PM »
That's terrible but I'm not surprised.  Do not fear catch all words like bigot or racist..especially when telling the truth.  We have been brainwashed to believe that those words are BAD.  People use those words to instill fear...keep telling the truth and ignore those words.  They are only words.  I got tossed off aol for typing Negro.  Ridiculous.  Jazzz.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2007, 05:01:29 AM »
Hello
I accidentally found your site on Youtube, and I'm glad I did.
I am not Jewish and I have nothing against the Jewish people.
The reason I have joined your site is to discuss Islam and Barack Hussein Obama.
The American ignorance of the danger of Islam and of Obama frightens me.
Obama continues to gain ground in the race for president. He seems to almost be walking on water all the way to the White House. I would like to know what you are doing individually to awaken America to the danger of electing this man. I have tried to get the message out about this man and Islam via YouTube (you may notice my work [cyberella] on various videos about Obama and Islam) and various message boards.
I have had my messages erased, I've been cursed and called bigot and racist. I've been kicked off almost every message board where I have posted anything about Obama and Islam- some as many as 6 or 8 times! It absolutely boggles my mind that people here in America are so ignorant. Have any of you had this experience? How do you handle it?

Welcome Cyberella! :)

Obama is an idiot who uses all of these mundane catch phrases and never really takes a definitive stand on any issue. He is a part of the problem, but I think eventually he'll lose ground and lose appeal. The general problem is not only our ignorance of Islam and our apathy, but also political correctness. We've been conditioned to the point that we no longer know how to reason. We have a serious uphill battle, but it's one that must be fought. Unfortunately, I don't engage in conversations on different forums anymore. I occassionally use Yahoo chat to spread the truth about Islam. As far as handling negative reactions are concerned, just bear in mind that in most cases you're dealing with complete strangers. I try to always convey a sense of being cool, calm, collected, reasonable and intelligent and always back up my opinion with facts.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2007, 05:05:40 AM »
That's terrible but I'm not surprised.  Do not fear catch all words like bigot or racist..especially when telling the truth.  We have been brainwashed to believe that those words are BAD.  People use those words to instill fear...keep telling the truth and ignore those words.  They are only words.  I got tossed off aol for typing Negro.  Ridiculous.  Jazzz.

Hello jazzloversinc! As the great Rabbi Kahane, ZT"L, HY"D, once said "those who can't debate, defame".

You're attracting quality people MasterWolf! 8)

Offline jazzloversinc

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2007, 10:40:54 PM »
Greetings to you Yirmi..i am not good at spelling names sometimes.  I'm glad to be among you all!  Jazzz.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2007, 03:18:05 PM »
Tell that Barack "IRaq" OSAMBO to run to the HILLS in AfriKKKA...because all the secret APE service in the World can't Get this man elected Head JANITOR in Harlem !  Even the BLAXXX don't support this King KONG wannabee ! :'(
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline jazzloversinc

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2007, 11:21:39 PM »
I saw that osama won in south carolina today...he got 45% and hitlery got 19%.  the blacks DO support him. They want a black president no matter whether he is qualified or not and they don't care that he is a muslim.  Jazzzz. (I still think he can't beat hitlery)

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2007, 11:38:39 PM »
I saw that osama won in south carolina today...he got 45% and hitlery got 19%.  the blacks DO support him. They want a black president no matter whether he is qualified or not and they don't care that he is a muslim.  Jazzzz. (I still think he can't beat hitlery)
He has more potential to beat Hitlery than most people give him credit for. I think with the sick mood of the population here in America Osama has a very good chance of planting his a-s behind the desk in the oval office.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2007, 01:40:45 PM »
What an insignificant little nothing. He's a disgusting third world candidate who would be best suited running some G-d forsaken country in Africa. Please, anywhere but the U.S. Thanks for the link!

He will end up running OUR country (which means his sugar daddy George Soros will end up running our country) unless we expose him as the fraud he is. Please circulate this on your blogs as widely as possible http://www.israpundit.com/2006/?p=5012 "Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama Endorse Prominent Racist and Anti-Semite "