Author Topic: I just wrote to Peter King and plugged JTF  (Read 400 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I just wrote to Peter King and plugged JTF
« on: August 19, 2010, 03:03:19 PM »
Anthony: To the Honorable Peter King, it seems you and a few others are the only ones in this state that have really come out slugging on this issue with the Mosque. I am so angry at the politicians in this state with their political correctness. None of them realize if it wasn't for Political Correctness in the first place, ...the towers in Downtown Manhattan would still be standing and 3000 lives would of been spared. Thank you sir for having the guts to come out on this. And keep being a thorn on this administration backside.. 2012 can not come fast enough. A website and forum is supporting you on this issue fully.. JTF.ORG and the forum JTF.ORG/E.  It will be an honor as well eventually to have the time to meet you and shake your hand. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: I just wrote to Peter King and plugged JTF
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 06:51:10 PM »
Excellent!  I love Peter King, he's terrific!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 12:27:59 AM »
Thanks,   Masterwolf!

Thankfully,   in the political world,   there are some strong opponents ( such as Peter King ) of this hideous Mosque being built in the Ground Zero area.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 02:47:14 AM »
He needs more support on his youtube account. He puts out videos about this all the time.

Here is his channel.

Please everyone, go and subscribe to his channel. Show him support. He is really speaking up about this issue.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FriendsofPeteKing

HERE BELOW is a video he just posted where he is discussing the need for no Mosque by the ground zero. THERE ARE NO COMMENTS!!!!! People need to be more supportive over there. Help me out.
thanks.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 02:53:04 AM by ~Hanna~ »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל