General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Kahanist Liberal

(1/6) > >>

Meerkat:
you know the drill!  :)

HiWarp:
Okay, I'll start. What exactly makes you a liberal? What liberal policies do you believe in that you think are beneficial to this, or any other country?

Rubystars:
Do you believe that the would would be better off if borders were dissolved and different types of people mixed together, free to travel anywhere they like?

Meerkat:

--- Quote from: HiWarp on August 20, 2010, 06:26:05 AM ---Okay, I'll start. What exactly makes you a liberal? What liberal policies do you believe in that you think are beneficial to this, or any other country?

--- End quote ---

i believe in lots of personal freedoms (legalizing certain drugs for example) , as well as some social programs (not too may)

--- Quote from: Rubystars on August 20, 2010, 09:21:58 AM ---Do you believe that the would would be better off if borders were dissolved and different types of people mixed together, free to travel anywhere they like?

--- End quote ---
of course we need borders, i think we need much stronger borders, but we should make it easier for people to immigrate legally (with the exception of some Muslim countries).

IsraeliGovtAreKapos:
What are your thoughts on Communism?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version