Author Topic: Any facebook members friend this girl from Ireland she's getting hate mail  (Read 2592 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
for going to Israel and supporting it                       

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Irish-student-claims-shes-being-abused-for-supporting-Israel-100338349.html       

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
She's a beautiful person in many ways. :)

Truly a shining example for righteous gentiles.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
She's a beautiful person in many ways. :)

Truly a shining example for righteous gentiles.
true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Damn she's fine!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
She's on my friendslist now.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/clionac

Here is her FB.  I have befriended her as well.  :) 
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I wonder what faith she is. I might want to start something here! ;-)

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Anyone:

What does this mean:

פשששששש מי יתן וירבו חיילות כמוך בצה"ל מחמד ליבי !

I posted a link to hayamin.org and I think this guy is trying to insult me, but the translater doesn't work that properly.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Done and I left a hard core message of support for that young lady as well

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
good thought mord

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Anyone:

What does this mean:

I posted a link to hayamin.org and I think this guy is trying to insult me, but the translater doesn't work that properly.
may the pretty girl soldiers like you multiply in zahal

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I wonder what faith she is. I might want to start something here! ;-)
She's Irish not Jewish i don't know if she's Catholic or Protestant she wasn't in the Army she was Sar El you spend 4 weeks helping around the base ram Emanuel did that i think he washed trucks.You have to give her credit many leftist anti Israel people in Ireland
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 04:12:20 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Anyone:

What does this mean:

I don't know to whom this refers but here' the translation:
wow ! let there be many female soldiers like you in the IDF, my cherished one.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Mord, I was trying to say that if her spiritual background is at all similar to mine, I wouldn't be averse to startin' something overseas.  ;D

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Mord, I was trying to say that if her spiritual background is at all similar to mine, I wouldn't be averse to startin' something overseas.  ;D

Really, I heard she loves Eminem

:::D :::D :::D

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Damn she's fine!
You definitely could do worse.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Anyone:

What does this mean:

"   !

Hmmm, the Dutch translation came up with 'Libby' and 'dog'. I thought he was trying to insult Kahanes wife, but maybe the name of the girls facebook page is Libby.
Thanks.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
I sent her a request. Maybe one day she'll join JTF.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Anyone:

What does this mean:

"   !

Hmmm, the Dutch translation came up with 'Libby' and 'dog'. I thought he was trying to insult Kahanes wife, but maybe the name of the girls facebook page is Libby.
Thanks.
i think they meant leebe my heart

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
well we got some thing from her side:

Many thanks guys, I really appreciate the support! But as I mentioned on facebook previously, I’m not ‘anti-Muslim’, I’m anti-extremism and that includes ‘extreme zionists’ such as Kahanists. While I don’t agree with many Islamic beliefs, I have respect for Muslims as a people, of which the majority don’t pose any threat whatsoever.

:o

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
well we got some thing from her side:

Many thanks guys, I really appreciate the support! But as I mentioned on facebook previously, I’m not ‘anti-Muslim’, I’m anti-extremism and that includes ‘extreme zionists’ such as Kahanists. While I don’t agree with many Islamic beliefs, I have respect for Muslims as a people, of which the majority don’t pose any threat whatsoever.

:o

I befriended her on Facebook and saw the same thing.  So much for her as a JTFer.  Baltimore also shared some things with me regarding Daniel Pereg although it was not Daniel himself who was quoted but one of his friends or supporters.  Perhaps JTF is destined to be an outler group without mass support.  Kahane in the JDL heyday never really had massive support but got a great deal done with the limited support he had.  I think for Cliona to say outright she is against Kahanists is disappointing.  The fellow Baltimore quoted was more of a person who if we were more thoughtful in things we said could be one of us.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
I put in another comment.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Many of us had to hit a certain point before we came to JTF.  Throughout my 20s when I saw Chaim on Manhattan Cable Network, I was totally and completely aghast at the things he would say, it was so contrary to my entire socialization as a self-hating Jew.  For myself, I had to experience 'enough' anti-semitism and realize that no matter how much of a bending over backwards self-hating Jew, I might be, they still hated Jews at their core.  When I came to this understanding on my own, I was that much more receptive to some of the core principles of JTF.  The things that Chaim said about being a self-hating Jew, I already knew from the personal experience of trying to please people who hated Jews and would never be convinced no matter how much a bending over backwards ignorant self-hating Jew I became.

Furthermore, our media with it's relentless pursuit of bigoted double standards encourages us to say that religions that kill people epitomize peace, lest we be called a racist.  She is very young.  In time, if things go the way they are going, she, too, will come to a different realization of the world
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 02:29:53 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Done! What a great woman, may she have a life full of mazal!!!! :)

• Master JTFer
why did Irish Zionist remove his post? he was right. She is weird islamic apologist. She has horrible views on Kahanism.

I know you have suffered from the Muslims, but that doesn’t mean that Muslims are ‘evil’ people- just as the Irish have suffered from the British, yet this doesn’t mean that all British people are now evil. Hate will only cause more hate, and if you’re don’t try to open up to people then you’ll never stop the vicious cycle. Hate the beliefs that made them into the people that they are, and hate the ideology behind their screwed up way of thinking, but don’t hate them. Had you been born into a Muslim family, you would think no differently- if anything, they are merely victims of a way of thinking which is both harmful to others and themselves. Pity them, as they are doomed to live a life of ignorance, but don’t hate them.
And I hate Kahanism, because it is bringing an ideology to the extreme, and extremism means acting without thinking rationally, therefore there is no difference between a Kahanist and an ‘Islamist’- they both are as dangerous as eachother because they are illogical and not open to new ways of thinking. Kahanists believe that Arabs are below them- a race of people who are simply barbaric, yet to view a whole race of people in this way is extremely naive and they are underestimating a LOT of intellectuals along with the bad.
Hope you'll think about what I said, and good luck

its best to defriend such idiots, than wasting time to convince them.