Author Topic: Flap in Jerusalem over Aug 21. activation of Iran's first reactor  (Read 1484 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Unless, I read interpreted it the wrong  way,  in the last line of the article Bolton said the Israeli attack will take place in a matter of days.

http://www.debka.com/article/8970/

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Flap in Jerusalem over Aug 21. activation of Iran's first reactor
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2010, 09:41:43 PM »
Bibi will not strike in Iran.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2010, 09:43:46 PM »
Here's the end of the article:

"Goldberg expects Israel to launch an attack with the next few months, possibly supported by the US and UK.
But that was before the rescheduled Bushehr launching. Bolton has since made a point of narrowing the window of months to days."

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2010, 09:45:28 PM »
Bibi will not strike in Iran.

Nobody knows the future.  Nobody.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2010, 09:55:48 PM »
If Bibi were smart, he'd do everything he could to make everyone believe that he'd never attack Iran, while knowing all along that that is exactly what he will do.

NEVER AGAIN!

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2010, 10:11:39 PM »
If Bibi were smart, he'd do everything he could to make everyone believe that he'd never attack Iran, while knowing all along that that is exactly what he will do.

NEVER AGAIN!

You said it perfect!  Read this part of the article I copied and pasted here and tell me if you think Russia would actually dare to shoot down Israeli fighter planes.

"Jerusalem is also worried by the news that Russia has stationed S-300 anti-missile batteries in Abkhazia on the Black Sea because it ties in with the imminent activation of the Bushehr reactor. It is taken as a signal that Israel's air route to Iran is hereby closed and Moscow will do its utmost to thwart an Israeli strike against Iran's nuclear facilities"

What do you think??

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 03:11:40 AM »
Six days are left and no imminent sign of any attack on Iran so far.
beware of it.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2010, 01:34:42 AM »
Five days are left and no imminent sign of any attack on Iran so far. Beware of it. Time once gone, never returns.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2010, 02:11:51 AM »
Five days are left and no imminent sign of any attack on Iran so far. Beware of it. Time once gone, never returns.

I guess you're "FatherTime"            :laugh:

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2010, 04:14:45 AM »

NEVER AGAIN!

You said it perfect!  Read this part of the article I copied and pasted here and tell me if you think Russia would actually dare to shoot down Israeli fighter planes.

"Jerusalem is also worried by the news that Russia has stationed S-300 anti-missile batteries in Abkhazia on the Black Sea because it ties in with the imminent activation of the Bushehr reactor. It is taken as a signal that Israel's air route to Iran is hereby closed and Moscow will do its utmost to thwart an Israeli strike against Iran's nuclear facilities"

What do you think??

Sometimes I consider the thought of Russia "allowing" Israel to strike Tehran's reactors may be desirable to Russia, because at that point Tehran is back in the market for a new reactor from square one [which Russia would only be too happy to sell once again].

Israel should nuke every single last populace in Iran and be done with the Iranian threat [and Iranian people], period [let the Turks, Arabs, and the rest of the Judenhassers of the world get a good look at what Israel does to those who threaten her]. -- Of course I expect the Israeli regime to commit [national] suicide before slaying any enemy of the Jew.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2010, 04:37:24 AM »
I honestly think the horse is out of the barn on this one.... In a few more days the reactor will be hot and I don't think Israels government would blow a hole into an active nuclear reactor causing a massive environmental disaster... If they could have taken the reactor out cleanly I think they may have went for it but now that it soon will be on line the chances of this are really very slim...  As is said "he who hesitates is lost"
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2010, 09:50:27 AM »

I guess you're "FatherTime"            :laugh:

You get the Einstein award for your guess.  :clap:  ;D :laugh: :::D

Btw if Russia has taken the 50% advance payment and if any arabian company has not insured the project, then believe me Iran is gone forever.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2010, 09:47:29 AM »
Four days are left and no imminent sign of any attack on Iran so far. Beware of it. Time once gone, never returns. The golden opportunity is being missed.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2010, 10:29:49 AM »
Four days are left and no imminent sign of any attack on Iran so far. Beware of it. Time once gone, never returns. The golden opportunity is being missed.

So do you think Israel will bomb or not?    In 8 days it will be too late.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2010, 10:57:49 AM »
I vote NO.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2010, 12:22:11 PM »
I vote NO.

Me too.  Even Bolton said it's probably not going to happen.  Because Israel would have done it already.  And not waited to 8 days before.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2010, 01:02:14 PM »

So do you think Israel will bomb or not?    In 8 days it will be too late.

I see the elimination of all the enemies of Israel... and Ahmadinezad getting caught in Egypt. But why am I unable to see the first strike.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2010, 04:32:29 PM »
I hate to say how I feel.  But I'll say it anyhow.  I do not feel that Israel will strike Iran's nuclear sites... and this makes me cry.  "He who hesitates is lost" has never been more true than in this case.

I so hope I'm wrong.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2010, 05:08:33 AM »
Nope. It's not gonna happen. Something else will and it will surprise us all
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2010, 12:02:58 PM »
Three days are left and no imminent sign of any attack on Iran so far. Beware of it. Time once gone, never returns. The golden opportunity is being missed. Let us see a surprise...

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2010, 11:32:45 AM »
Three days are left and no imminent sign of any attack on Iran so far. Beware of it. Time once gone, never returns. The golden opportunity is being missed. Let us see a surprise... Not even a star falls on Iran.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2010, 12:05:44 PM »
One day left and no imminent sign of any attack on Iran so far. Beware of it. Time once gone, never returns. The golden opportunity is being missed. Let us see a surprise... Not even a star falls on Iran. How dare Iran survive yet.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2010, 01:57:41 AM »
The days are over and no attack on Iran. Beware of it. Time once gone, never returns. The golden opportunity has been missed. Not even a star has fallen so far on Iran. Iran dares to survive and moving ahead on the path of nukes. Let us see bunch of  surprises today ...