Author Topic: Florida U.S Senate Candidate Charlie Crist supports BHO's position on the Mosque  (Read 886 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.

http://rightwingnews.com/2010/08/charlie-crist-hearts-obama-and-the-ground-zero-mosque/

August 15, 2010
 Charlie Crist Hearts Obama and the Ground Zero Mosque

Florida's newly "independent" governor, Charlie Crist, has come out in full support of the Ground Zero mosque by supporting Obama's position:

Gov. Charlie Crist, R-Fla., who was among those who met with Obama on Saturday, lauded the president's position.

"I think he's right — I mean you know we're a country that in my view stands for freedom of religion and respect for others," Christ said after the Florida meeting with Obama and other officials. "I know there are sensitivities and I understand them. This is a place where you're supposed to be able to practice your religion without the government telling you you can't."

Apparently he doesn't read the news, polls,  and blogs explaining that most Americans are against the Ground Zero mosque and hasn't realized that many of the Democrats are distancing themselves from Obama  to win their elections.

Whatever happened to the reverence we as Americans held for the victims of 9/11?  We have gone from a country bonded together, to one torn apart by the MSM, politics, religion, and race.  We promised we would never forget and not even a decade out, this support for the mosque from elected officials allows for the trampling of the memory of each and every person who died in the 9/11 attacks.

Remember, America?

Not a surprise at all.     Gov.  Charlie Crist is in essence an extension of Barack Hussein Obama's evil agenda.    Before leaving the Republican Party earlier this year,    Crist was the definition of a RINO.     

eb22
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
He is a faggot as well.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
He is a faggot as well.
Well, even if he isn't he certainly looks like one  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I like Rubio
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
At the moment it looks like Marco Rubio will pull it off. This 3 way race we can pull of but in Colorado I am really pissed at Tom Tacrado for jumping in the race. It is certain that the Decmocrat will win there with 2 from the Cosertaive side in the race.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
At the moment it looks like Marco Rubio will pull it off. This 3 way race we can pull of but in Colorado I am really pissed at Tom Tacrado for jumping in the race. It is certain that the Decmocrat will win there with 2 from the Cosertaive side in the race.

I sure hope Marco Rubio pulls it off.     The alternatives are two Barack Hussein Obama sheep.      Charlie Crist has proven that he shouldn't be in public office on any level.   

While I wish Tom Tancredo didn't jump into the Colorado Governor Race,    I'm glad he didn't jump into the Colorado U.S.  Senate race.   In my opinion,    the Senate race in Colorado is much more important.         It's imperative that Republican Ken Buck defeats BHO supported Self Hating Jew Democrat Michael Bennet.      The good news is that Buck is currently in the lead.      G-d willing,    Buck will emerge victorious  in this race:

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/08/25/ken-buck-leads-colorado-senate-race-tom-tancredo-scrambles-gove/
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
Crist is an even bigger phony than McCain

No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Crist is an even bigger phony than McCain

A year ago, i wouldn't have thought anyone that could be true, but absolutely

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist