Author Topic: The real face of the Anti Jewish anti Israel BNP  (Read 2486 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
Re: The real face of the Anti Jewish anti Israel BNP
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 10:02:16 AM »
"Zionists supported Obama"  :laugh: :::D. I have a question. Do this boy even know what he is talking about? Maybe next time he will claim that Obama is a secret zionist agent or something. You know. I don`t need to worry about people like this one take over the world, all what i need to do is give him podium and let him talk. ;D Other videos made with the same fashion, which is misinformation and lies. Common nationalist behavior.

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
  • Israel for jews and antarctica for muslims!
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 12:08:48 PM »
Jew haters are found in all partys, i remember when the media pulled this crap on vlad beelang, at some major rally the media found one dude with a anti-semitc flag and the entire politcal party was blamed for being anti semitic because of some low life moron who could for all i know have been a plant
This [censored] is most likly voting for the British National Front which is a real neo nazi orginaztion, Bnp has changed alot and you cant judge a whole group politcal party for one member
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 02:54:39 PM »
Bnp has changed alot and you cant judge a whole group politcal party for one member

You mean nice talk in front of the camera and when its off all comes down to a "good old 1939"? Nick Griffin (i hope i spell his name correctly) is a nationalist, and the reason why he change his shirt for a while is because he is trying to get more support, even from jews. After he will no longer need them, he will probably throw them out of the country with nazi salute (in best case). So don`t fool other by saying that BNP changed, Nazis never change )). Last thing i want to mention is your statement about:

you cant judge a whole group political party for one member
If you support someone like Nick with his open nationalistic views, you no better that him. Have a nice day!
----------------
Some individuals never give up^^

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
    • UK Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2010, 02:02:55 PM »
The kid is just that, a kid. He's what we call a "chav". Basically brain dead, a product of leftist schooling.

You can not take what this kid says as a representation of the BNP or indeed representative of the British people.

I'm listening to him as I type this and it makes me ashamed to say I come from the same country as him BUT that is the only similarity that we have.

The kid is a moron and needs educating. Sad, so sad...
Shalom to you all from the UK.