Author Topic: Al Franken Supports Ground 0 Mosque  (Read 1447 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Al Franken Supports Ground 0 Mosque
« on: August 20, 2010, 04:06:54 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/19/al-franken-conservative-c_n_687696.html

Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) said on Wednesday that conservative criticism of plans to develop a mosque and Islamic community center in close proximity to "Ground Zero" in New York City is "one of the most disgraceful things that I've heard."

"I don't know how many of you have been to New York, but if a building is two blocks away from anything, you can't see it," he said, according to the State Journal-Register.

“It’s a community center. They’re going to have a gym. They’re going to have point guards. Muslim point guards,” Franken said, to laughter and applause.

“They (Republicans) do this every two years. They try to find a wedge issue, and they try to work it.”

Franken also reportedly called out former House Speaker Newt Gingrich specifically for incendiary comments about the proposed religious center earlier this week.

"The most offensive thing I heard was from Newt Gingrich: 'We can't let the Nazis put up a building next to the Holocaust Museum," asserted the Democratic Senator. "That's equating all Muslims with Al Quaida. George W. Bush said Al Quaida is 'a perversion of Islam.'"

Gingrich analogized building the religious establishment near "Ground Zero" to Nazis putting up signs close to the Holocaust Museum in Washington, D.C. on Monday's edition of "Fox and Friends."

In sharing his take on the matter, Franken told his audience, "I lost a friend in 9-11 and I understand the feelings of the families."
Get HuffPost Politics On Twitter, Facebook, and Google Buzz! Subscribe to the new HuffPost Hill newsletter! Know something we don't? E
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Al Franken Supports Ground 0 Mosque
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 09:05:34 PM »
Judenrat dog.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2010, 09:23:18 PM »
Do you notice how Obama and Al Franken and others speaking about this issue are trying to treat those who oppose the mosque as if they were just childish people ruled by their emotions? They simply can't see that it's very disrespectful and makes no logical sense to allow a mosque there.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2010, 09:58:20 PM »
Yes he is a Judenrat kapo but I think we all know full well how the vast majority of American Jews feel about this issue.

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 10:24:44 PM »
I liked him better as a comedian

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2010, 07:22:42 AM »
AL Franken is another piece of you know what. All these self-hating Jews will do anything to appease their enemies.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2010, 08:34:47 AM »
typical leftist response

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2010, 11:01:37 AM »
Al Franken is the scum of the earth.     He's probably even more dangerous than the despicable Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison,   who is a Muslim.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2010, 12:14:33 PM »
Gingrich analogized building the religious establishment near "Ground Zero" to Nazis putting up signs close to the Holocaust Museum in Washington, D.C. on Monday's edition of "Fox and Friends."

Way to go Newt!!!   I had no idea he had it in him.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2010, 01:23:51 PM »
Yes he is a Judenrat kapo but I think we all know full well how the vast majority of American Jews feel about this issue.

I am not so sure.  The liberals may not be in the majority on this one.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline EffIran

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2010, 04:09:46 PM »
Al Franken was funny and irreverent at one point. Now he's just another politically correct, multi cultural jew a-hole.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2010, 04:29:09 PM »
It's sad that he can't be serious on this important issue. Instead this cowardly judenrat takes the easy way out and cracks jokes.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Aussie_Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2010, 08:44:34 AM »
Al franken is a gay 'jew'

If this man gets his way and the muslim nazis take over america, they will target him first.

Why is it that these cowardly self hating leftists are always so imbecilic?
No trait is more justified than revenge in the right time and place- Meir Kahane

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2010, 08:47:09 AM »
Al franken is a gay 'jew'

If this man gets his way and the muslim nazis take over america, they will target him first.

Why is it that these cowardly self hating leftists are always so imbecilic?

Nah he'll be targetted last because he would sell out his fellow Jews to the muslim nazis. Just like the kapos in nazi Germany were to be the last to go to the gas chambers. Franken would probably send Jews to the gas chambers and try and flee the country towards the end.

Offline Aussie_Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2010, 08:54:45 AM »
You make a very good point "The coon"

However, comedy is haram, and I think this in addition to his faggotry will be just enough for muslims to move him up the list...
No trait is more justified than revenge in the right time and place- Meir Kahane

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2010, 08:50:46 PM »
He's gay?

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2010, 09:48:41 PM »
god..... i wish less liberals would be such self-hating (Jewish and gentile) wussies