Are the Iranians making nukes?

Yes.
10 (90.9%)
No, but they will in the future
1 (9.1%)
Unsure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Are the Iranians making nukes?  (Read 617 times)

Offline sid2

• New JTFer
Are the Iranians making nukes?
« on: August 24, 2010, 06:50:10 PM »
I don’t think they are but they will in the future. The Israelis know exactly what the Iranians are doing. If they really were making nukes the Israelis would have struck their factories. Iran’s military is a joke compared to Israel’s military and they know that they are. Ahmadinejad keeps bluffing that Israel is not capable of eliminating Iran’s nuke program and Iran keeps hyping up their weapons and military. Iran’s military is weaker than many nations in the region. Turkey, Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan are all stronger than Iran.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Are the Iranians making nukes?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 07:11:13 PM »
Yes. Did you listen to the new Ask JTF?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline sid2

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 07:42:26 PM »
How do I do that?

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 07:48:20 PM »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 08:26:42 PM »
I don’t think they are but they will in the future. The Israelis know exactly what the Iranians are doing. If they really were making nukes the Israelis would have struck their factories. Iran’s military is a joke compared to Israel’s military and they know that they are. Ahmadinejad keeps bluffing that Israel is not capable of eliminating Iran’s nuke program and Iran keeps hyping up their weapons and military. Iran’s military is weaker than many nations in the region. Turkey, Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan are all stronger than Iran.

You bring to an interesting point. You should inquire this view to chaim on ask jtf. I would like to know what his opinion is.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 08:30:43 PM »
no one is gonna vote no on this one.

Offline sid2

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2010, 02:05:10 AM »
I listened to the show and I still disagree. The Iranians aren't that crazy to built nuclear bombs in Bushehr. There are inspectors in Bushehr and they'd know about nuclear bombs. The Israelis should bomb Bushehr ASAP just in case but I think they are only making nuclear power in that plant.

I believe this is going to go on for twenty years or so. When it becomes obvious that they're building nuclear weapons Israel will destroy their program and humiliate their military.

I'm voting no.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 05:29:01 AM »
Do you think Shiite Muslims are crazy? 

Did you think Obama was capable of doing so much negative to this country at this point of his career when he won the elections?

If your neighbor said he was going to kill your family showed you the gun he had would you assume he had no bullets and wait till he was about to get them to shoot him down?

Haven't heard chaim's answer yet. However if Israel did something in defiance to the world opinion to protect herself it would be a much more Gd blessing.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2010, 06:19:02 AM »
I listened to the show and I still disagree. The Iranians aren't that crazy to built nuclear bombs in Bushehr. There are inspectors in Bushehr and they'd know about nuclear bombs. The Israelis should bomb Bushehr ASAP just in case but I think they are only making nuclear power in that plant.

I believe this is going to go on for twenty years or so. When it becomes obvious that they're building nuclear weapons Israel will destroy their program and humiliate their military.

I'm voting no.

The Iranians are crazy. They want to destroy Israel and America. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision