Author Topic: Bizarro World  (Read 1235 times)

Offline JUSTICENOW

• New JTFer
Bizarro World
« on: August 25, 2010, 04:09:25 AM »
Did you ever read Superman comic books as a kid? They were very popular up until at least the 1960's. Every now and then there was a chapter about Bizarro Superman and his world. It was a crazy, wacky world where everything was the opposite of what should have been. For instance, births were mourned, deaths were celebrated, garbage was delivered instead of collected, etc. Unfortunately, THIS IS THE WORLD WE LIVE IN TODAY! The forces that seek to destroy Israel, a gem in the midst of a garbage pile, are applauded, lauded, and extolled, and those that speak up and rise up against these forces, like our beloved Chaim ben Pesach, are despised, silenced, banned, arrested, and spat upon. When are the self-hating Jews ever going to get the message, shape up, and turn from their evil ways? When will the wicked, corrupt dictatorship in Israel ever acknowledge the truth and stop suppressing it? When will the world learn the simple lesson that THE MUSLIMS ARE SLOWLY BUT SURELY BECOMING A MAJORITY THROUGHOUT EUROPE AND OTHER PLACES, AND PLAN, EVENTUALLY, TO DOMINATE THE WORLD? The American people sustain the worst attack in our history, perpetrated by Muslims, and then END UP VOTING FOR AND ELECTING A MUSLIM FOR PRESIDENT! If this is not a Bizarro World, then please, please show me what is!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Bizarro World
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 05:20:34 AM »
Great post
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 05:30:59 AM »
It's been that way for a long time now, and I think it will only get worse. As Chaim said the only nation that is guaranteed to survive by God's protection is Israel. Even Israel might go through terrible, terrible suffering (but of course we hope not). I just hope that humanity can get through these fierce tests with as little suffering as possible.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 10:02:20 PM »
I have used this expression many times myself.  It perfectly captures the perverse nature of the SICK world we live in

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 10:10:16 PM »
I totally agree with JUSTICENOW.  (I'm sure we all do.)  And the proof is that no one is doing a damn thing to stop an evil and insane madman from acquiring atomic bombs.  I have to shake my head every day and wondering if I'm in a dream world or in reality.  The answer, of course, is that I'm in a Bizarro World indeed!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 10:52:33 PM »
What is truly bizarre is that the media is acting as a cheerleader as the Muslims are slowly but surely spreading throughout the land. When America is once again struck with a terrorist attack it will be too late to do anything about it. Sleeper cells are being established throughout the mosques which dot the country. It is well known that the 9/11 terrorists attended local mosques in California and in Germany. Even Al-Alwaki acted as in imam in American mosques. 

From wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki

In 1994, al-Awlaki married a cousin from Yemen.[37] Al-Awlaki served as Imam of the Denver Islamic Society from 1994–96. While he preached eloquently against vice and sin, he left two weeks after being chastised by an elder for encouraging jihad.[37] He then served as Imam of the Masjid Ar-Ribat al-Islami mosque at the edge of San Diego, California, from 1996–2000.[37][43][55][7][15]

Yet the MSM continues to pump out propaganda in support of the NY 9/11 mosque. I have written so many talkbacks against this travesty yet the news sources still blather about religious freedoms and legal rights. Some talkbackers are so dumb because they have no knowledge of the evil history of Islam. They all think Islam is a peaceful religion and anyone against it is some kind of Racist jerk or nazi. They turn off their critical thinking in a knee-jerk reaction to what they perceive as prejudice. But those who stand against this are not prejudice, they are insulted because they understand what kind of message this sends to the world. Islam is spreading not because it is peaceful, but because it is violent.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 04:50:26 AM »
I wonder what would have happened on September 12, 2001, if somebody suggested a mosque be erected at Ground Zero.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 01:25:58 PM »
Polarity, + -,
the only way to straighten it out is to emphasize more on truth.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2010, 01:34:55 PM »
Do you have any respect towards copyrights? Mr JUSTICENOW )). I doubt it.... somehow.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2010, 02:19:45 PM »
Do you have any respect towards copyrights? Mr JUSTICENOW )). I doubt it.... somehow.

What are you saying, that he did not write this? If he did not he should have provided a link or a mention of the original writer...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2010, 02:47:03 PM »

What are you saying, that he did not write this? If he did not he should have provided a link or a mention of the original writer...

What i was saying, that he took phrase from other, including Haim himself. If you want further explanation check out Alex Jones and compare him with Galloway speech. Self admire impostors everywhere i tell ya  :::D. If you don`t like my humor, you have a choise. Either make another account and try to insult me or you can just go and cry to admin, maybe he will silence me. How is my third language by the way? No Google and stuf like that  :dance:.
See ya!!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2010, 03:19:51 PM »

What i was saying, that he took phrase from other, including Haim himself. If you want further explanation check out Alex Jones and compare him with Galloway speech. Self admire impostors everywhere i tell ya  :::D. If you don`t like my humor, you have a choise. Either make another account and try to insult me or you can just go and cry to admin, maybe he will silence me. How is my third language by the way? No Google and stuf like that  :dance:.
See ya!!
He didn't steal it.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2010, 04:37:41 PM »
Good post but we have to consider the "God factor" because we Christians and Jews believe in the true God, the God of the Bible.  He will not let Israel down and Israel is directly under God's protection regardless of what the corrupt leaders do.  We have to pray for a miracle that would shake Iran to the core.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2010, 05:26:31 PM »
He didn't steal it.

And who is talking about stealing? I was talking about self admire impostors, don`t know what it means? Get a online dictionary. Nice play with the server everytime i online ^^. Freedom and "justice" at his best.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2010, 05:36:39 PM »
He didn't steal it.

And who is talking about stealing? I was talking about self admire impostors, don`t know what it means? Get a online dictionary. Nice play with the server everytime i online ^^. Freedom and "justice" at his best.

Don't say what you don't know.

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2010, 08:37:01 PM »
He didn't steal it.

Don't say what you don't know.

I don`t have to. Actions speaks louder then words. How hard can it be to remain anonymous? Use the same tricks over and over again and fail over and over again). A "dualface" will show himself sooner or later and i just love it.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2010, 10:06:22 AM »
Yes, a Bizarro World, where both schunni and schia have atomic weapons in their stomach. No compromise possible.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.