Author Topic: What do we do now that McCain won the primaries again  (Read 1062 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
What do we do now that McCain won the primaries again
« on: August 25, 2010, 05:59:23 AM »
   For a while I thought that the voters of Arizona still had sense. Now what is the best possible scenario. This is a battle ground state for illegal immigration and we all know that McCain is pro illegal. The democrat will probably be worse, but I don't really want to support McCain again as the worst of two evils. This is upsetting.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: What do we do now that McCain won the primaries again
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 06:16:03 AM »
I thought Arizona was anti-illegal but I'm not surprised at all that they voted for Juan McCain.  :'(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 07:47:39 AM »

Juan McCain is still alive?
How did a tough war hero become such a weakling?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 07:52:57 AM »
He's too old to run again. I've heard Hayworth made some poor decisions locally that hurt his candidacy.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 07:57:55 AM »
I watched a video where someone was saying that we can't stop the evil that's coming, but we should do everything we can to help more individual people to turn to God and not get caught up in the evil. At least this seems more effective in some ways. I disagree a little though. I think we still need to try to fight the progress of evil in society to at least slow its progress down a bit, but I agree that we should make it a real priority to help people too. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 07:58:07 AM »
I thought Arizona was anti-illegal but I'm not surprised at all that they voted for Juan McCain.  :'(
McCain is crazy however in general what he was running against was no better.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 09:46:49 PM »

Are you serious? 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 03:08:33 AM »
Are you serious?
I am.... I liked Hayworth years ago but he ran a very poor campaign for this election.... He has had problems in the past that forced him out of politics and I guess he just could not make the transition back in... I saw him speaking a few times for this campaign and he really had nothing substantial to say... He was unable to get key endorsements that might have made a big difference for him... Hayworth talks up a good storm but I don't think in the long run he would have been much different then McCain.

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2010, 09:25:41 AM »
Hayworth is a fat untrustworthy pig, while McCain should be put out to pasture. Theres no good choice between these two.
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2010, 09:32:41 AM »
Don't forget that McCain outspent Hayworth about 10:1 and was able to blanket the Arizona airwaves with lying attack ads about him. That being said, Arizona is becoming more left-wing just like every other place. Hayworth originally lost his Senate seat in 2006 because, in part, AZ "moderates" were turned-off by his "extreme rhetoric" on the immigration issue.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2010, 09:58:35 AM »
Don't forget that McCain outspent Hayworth about 10:1 and was able to blanket the Arizona airwaves with lying attack ads about him. That being said, Arizona is becoming more left-wing just like every other place. Hayworth originally lost his Senate seat in 2006 because, in part, AZ "moderates" were turned-off by his "extreme rhetoric" on the immigration issue.
I am sure McCain's money made a big difference in the numbers however I think Hayworth's baggage over the years also made it difficult for him on the campaign trail... Back in 2006 he had some sort of political money scandal concerning his wife that made it politically expedient for him to retire from the political picture ... He has been on the radio for years since and some of his positions are not ones that embrace big tent politics like McCain does... I like his position on some  issues but he seems like a younger version of Pat Buchanan at times... I guess this is the way the voters in AZ saw him also...

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2010, 10:09:16 AM »
If we all pray that mccain get's a heartattack, it might make a difference.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2010, 10:29:27 AM »
While John McCain is far ideal,    I'm supporting him in the general election.     The reason being,    the Democrat Nominee is Rodney Glassman.      The following was written about Glassman:

http://www.jweekly.com/article/full/58919/in-races-for-congress-some-jewish-incumbents-at-risk/

Arizona: For a time during the spring, Democrat Rodney Glassman looked like a contender. Sen. John McCain, the incumbent and Republican presidential candidate in 2008, faced a serious primary challenge from former Rep. J.D. Hayworth based on McCain’s earlier backing for immigration reform. Hayworth had the backing of immigration hard-liners and Tea Party insurgents.

In recent weeks, however, McCain has pulled well ahead of Hayworth, and pundits see that momentum propelling McCain to a sixth Senate term. Democrats say Glassman, a former Tucson vice mayor, is still worth watching.

Only 32, he already has put together an impressive CV: Glassman founded a nonprofit for children’s causes at 23,  and serves on a long list of charitable boards; he turned around the family business, an ice skating rink, and sold it for a substantial profit; he has funded much of his own campaign; he’s a reservist in the Air Force Judge Advocate (JAG) program; and as an aide to Rep. Raul Grijalva (D-Ariz.), he worked to bring the Jewish and Latino communities closer together. On the state’s signature immigration issue, Glassman opposes a recent controversial law that expands police power to arrest illegal immigrants.

Raul Grijalva is one of the 54 Democrat Congressman who openly support Hamas:

http://www.tcunation.com/forum/topics/hamas-54-democratic

Clearly,    Glassman is also a disaster on the Illegal Immigration issue.       Unless someone can come up with a valid reason to support Glassman in this race,     from my point of view the choice should be McCain.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/