Author Topic: FILTHY LIB PIGS SUPPORTING THE G.ZERO MOSQUE CURSES OUT A HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR  (Read 685 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline utahkid

• New JTFer
I heard about this. I would have been there "kicking some ass".

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
Look at how that hateful leftist curses him for being "old"

Typical leftist, no respect for the elderly, no respect for history and the truth.
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
That punk opens his mouth to an 83 yr old because he's scared someone his own age would throw him across the street
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
I am so glad someone was able to film this display of hatred towards the holocaust survivor.  The man said he didn't care about the Holocaust survivors, so he doesn't care what they went through, or that this was about anti-semtism by the Nazis.    These Leftists are irrational, consumed by hate, and are supporting terrorists regimes.    Is it any wonder they would stab a muslim cabbie to make it look like a non-supporter of the Mosque did it,  to get their agenda through!   God Bless America!  It is our home and these muslims and Leftists are trying to steal it from us!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

He should get a Koran stuffed up his mouth.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Like Debbie expressed,    I'm glad that the hideous leftist beast was exposed on tape.      While the Lame Stream Media is probably ignoring the video  ( thankfully their ratings and subscription rates are in the tank  )   ,   the good news is people in the alternative media like Sean Hannity and Andrew Breitbart,   just to name a couple,   have made sure that the content of this video has received publicity.     

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/