Author Topic: Some Idiot Republicans Want Larry Flynt To Run Again In 2012  (Read 3270 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Some Idiot Republicans Want Larry Flynt To Run Again In 2012
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2010, 07:01:49 PM »
Interesting Dr. Brennanfan.  I see larry Flynt as being so incredibly hideous that I would never think of Fred Thompson in such a manner.  Larry Flynt may be evil incarnate.  I couldn't say that for hardly anyone else  (except of course the obvious ones we would all agree on)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2010, 07:17:30 PM »
LOL!!!  Man, you guys act like a married couple.

LOL reminds me of Felix and Oscar in the Odd Couple.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2010, 07:20:00 PM »
But his mannerisms are more Bill Clinton than Larry Flint.  Larry Flint is a disgusting looking miserable pervert.  Fred Thompson is an impeccably well dressed older gentleman.
His voice is Larry Flynt's voice.

Doesn't Larry Flynt talk like he has marbles in his mouth?  Thompson for all his failings, and they are many, does not.  I agree that he was an awful candidate and he went along with the politically correct nonsense on Law and Order so his Conservative credentials are shot in my opinion.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2010, 07:24:32 PM »
How do we know that he was an honorable and stoic prisoner? We only have his word to go on.

Everything in his life since being released has been whoredom. I don't assume that he was a noble man before and during his imprisonment and just suddenly decided to become a pig after getting freed.

The other prisoners at the Hanoi Hilton have told his story more than he has.  To this day he cannot raise his hands over his head because his shoulders were so severely dislocated by torture.  He was offered the chance to go home early and turned it down because others who were interned longer than him were not being sent home.  That is heroism that does not grow on trees.

His adultery after his release from Hanoi is another story.  If you want to criticize him for that be my guest.  However, I think it is ridiculous to mock him for what he endured in Hanoi. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2010, 07:38:03 PM »
However, I think it is ridiculous to mock him for what he endured in Hanoi. 
They didn't see what he did or said all the time that he was imprisoned. What I am saying is that if you have a dishonorable character at some point in your life, you likely did not suddenly become that way.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2010, 09:09:30 PM »
However, I think it is ridiculous to mock him for what he endured in Hanoi. 
They didn't see what he did or said all the time that he was imprisoned. What I am saying is that if you have a dishonorable character at some point in your life, you likely did not suddenly become that way.

mmmm hmmmmmm mmmhmm mmmhmmm, mmmmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm