Author Topic: Black rapist  (Read 31709 times)

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
Re: Black rapist
« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2006, 01:11:16 PM »
THIS THREAD HAS OUTLIVED ITS USEFULNESS.

Time to move on.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

El Cabong!

« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2006, 05:49:54 PM »

...by bullshyt written over the net

This is said by you lol, admitting you're writing bull, thereby proving on your own your self deprication and your lack of sense, lol. Please write more as you are proving to me and everyone else with every moronic statement what a fool you are.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2006, 06:00:38 PM »
What a mess. I go to work... come home... and while I did my share of laughing... I think this really is getting pretty racist and JTF is not a racist organization.

Darnell just needs attention and should be banned.

It's kind of wrong to just throw out pubic, this banana that. I've had dear friends that were black and the Ethopian Jews are black. Darnell isn't an idiot because he's black...he's just an idiot.

It's just a shame that the popular black culture is materialistic gangster/criminal pimp worship and fairly won't quit consistently victimizing themselves.

I don't see Chinese people needing any help... Indians are doing pretty good... I don't see any Eskimos setting flags on fire and screaming in the street... You see any Vietnamese in the jails for violent crimes? Where's a white college or a white hospital? You see anybody complaining about them? So ya... it's WAY off base... but I do think this thread (even though I know most was out of fun to screw with Darnell) could make us look bad to people visiting from other forums who might be open the the JTF message.

JTF is not a racist organization.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Rhuan

« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2006, 06:08:54 PM »
It's just a shame that the popular black culture is materialistic gangster/criminal pimp worship and fairly won't quit consistently victimizing themselves.
There are many white people that we see engaged in this culture as well.

There needs to be some way to pull people out of this culture.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2006, 06:22:21 PM »
hi, rhuan, good to see you back, what changed?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2006, 06:31:36 PM »
Darnell, I will speak to you in your native language. You is off da JTF Forum.

THANK YOU.

I knew you'd save the day, Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim. I was starting to wonder when you'd show...
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #106 on: October 04, 2006, 06:35:54 PM »
There are many white people that we see engaged in this culture as well.

There needs to be some way to pull people out of this culture.
When I was growing up in Queens New York in the 60s it was a neighborhood of mostly Irish, German, Italians and Jewish folks from various countries. I remember we all tried be the best we all looked to the smartest most successful group and tried to do better then them  . Today its the direct opposite the people look to the worst and try to be like them or even worse. What went wrong? It actually seems to me that our government encourages this in an effort to level the playing field (affirmative action). You say their needs to be a way to pull people out of this low culture your absolutely right. Students should be rewarded for hard work and comunity service by generous scholarships and grants. Its affirmative action that has brought society down to the level its at today
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #107 on: October 04, 2006, 06:59:17 PM »
Do elaborate...

When it comes to IQ tests, we must remember these were created by white males.  So even if the white men who made them claim they were 'unbiased', we must remember that everything a person does is coloured by their perception of reality, their perception of what is correct, etc, which obviously differs among individuals and groups of individuals.

But the excessive brain activity of white men is actually a compensation for a certain lack of emotional harmony, which is why white men are typically so callous and inept at romance.  Black men exude the warmth, humility, and depth of character which white women find reassuring.  Because now that the world has so much technology which eliminates the need for most excessive brain power, what white men do these days in their science labs is largely unproductive, sometimes counterproductive.  So white women do not need to rely on white men for protection any more.  White women are free to choose men that make them feel good.

And these days, this is very often black men, whose more laid-back and easy-going style appeals to the true character of the white woman.

That being said, it is still racist for the white woman to exclude the white man.  But it is not a form of racism that society will punish, because white men delude themselves as to their sense of self-worth.
How do you come up with things like this? Do you really believe this or is this something to stir controversy here on the forum. I politely have to say all this is a real crock of s--t. Do you ever see some of the white woman who take up with black men they are the fatest ugliest low esteem beasts found on the face of the earth. Seldom will you see a real looker or a white woman with something going for her in a relationship with a black  unless it is for monetary gain. Most black mens life style would not appeal to any self respecting white woman especially  with the level of carousing and other peccadillo's black men  like to engage in. Most times its a wellfare mom with many kids who is looking for a place to turn that gets involved in this sort of relationship.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 08:51:36 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

El Cabong!

« Reply #108 on: October 04, 2006, 07:48:43 PM »
Do elaborate...

When it comes to IQ tests, we must remember these were created by white males.  So even if the white men who made them claim they were 'unbiased', we must remember that everything a person does is coloured by their perception of reality, their perception of what is correct, etc, which obviously differs among individuals and groups of individuals.

But the excessive brain activity of white men is actually a compensation for a certain lack of emotional harmony, which is why white men are typically so callous and inept at romance.  Black men exude the warmth, humility, and depth of character which white women find reassuring.  Because now that the world has so much technology which eliminates the need for most excessive brain power, what white men do these days in their science labs is largely unproductive, sometimes counterproductive.  So white women do not need to rely on white men for protection any more.  White women are free to choose men that make them feel good.

And these days, this is very often black men, whose more laid-back and easy-going style appeals to the true character of the white woman.

That being said, it is still racist for the white woman to exclude the white man.  But it is not a form of racism that society will punish, because white men delude themselves as to their sense of self-worth.

Really, that has to be one of the dumbest statements or observations I've heard out of you so far.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #109 on: October 05, 2006, 11:40:04 PM »
What a mess. I go to work... come home... and while I did my share of laughing... I think this really is getting pretty racist and JTF is not a racist organization.

Darnell just needs attention and should be banned.

It's kind of wrong to just throw out pubic, this banana that. I've had dear friends that were black and the Ethopian Jews are black. Darnell isn't an idiot because he's black...he's just an idiot.

I don't see Chinese people needing any help... Indians are doing pretty good... I don't see any Eskimos setting flags on fire and screaming in the street... You see any Vietnamese in the jails for violent crimes? Where's a white college or a white hospital? You see anybody complaining about them? So ya... it's WAY off base... but I do think this thread (even though I know most was out of fun to screw with Darnell) could make us look bad to people visiting from other forums who might be open the the JTF message.

JTF is not a racist organization.

I hate to beat a dead horse, but...

Darnell leveled an attack on the entire white race. Then he leveled a personal attack on Jimmy.

James responded measure for measure and his responses were highly appropriate (as well as hilarious).

I personally don't care about anyone's race. It's meaningless. But true racists like Darnell have no place here and are totally fair game.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #110 on: October 06, 2006, 12:23:11 AM »
Whites also do better in IQ tests developed by blacks specifically for blacks. So much for your argument.