Author Topic: Black rapist  (Read 31698 times)

wonderfulgoy

Re: Black rapist
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2006, 11:38:17 PM »
had a few too many at the club last month and got way outta hand with this chick in front of her boyfiend, I kept pushing the envelope to see when he would step in. The wimp stood on the sidelines the whole time

I can well believe it, Darnell.  Although in my humble opinion, what white guys should do is NOT get into fights over white women, but just totally ignore the white women.  No more white male involvement in 'equal rights' or 'equal pay' either.  White women 100% without any support from white men.

White women are engaging in self-destructive behaviour, so let them run to their black men and get smacked around if that's what they really want.   :D

Offline Darnell

• New JTFer
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2006, 11:44:42 PM »
had a few too many at the club last month and got way outta hand with this chick in front of her boyfiend, I kept pushing the envelope to see when he would step in. The wimp stood on the sidelines the whole time

I can well believe it, Darnell.  Although in my humble opinion, what white guys should do is NOT get into fights over white women, but just totally ignore the white women.  No more white male involvement in 'equal rights' or 'equal pay' either.  White women 100% without any support from white men.

White women are engaging in self-destructive behaviour, so let them run to their black men and get smacked around if that's what they really want.   :D

I'm witcha bro...more White p*ssy for me................can't complain.

Check out this ad:

I betcha it was created and directed by a White man........sad state of affairs.

I'm hear to help y'all get that swagger back

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2006, 11:47:00 PM »
I don't think it was an accident you picked the "Black rapist" thread... stuff stands out to some people.

Seriously... is this how you spend your free time? Are you that lonely? Do we really mean that much to you? Do we get to you? Which part really bothers you? I noticed that you were too much of a coward to debate with anything legible or didn't involve your penis.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Darnell

• New JTFer
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2006, 11:51:39 PM »
My dyck is the trump-card(white women made it that way), so why counter with anything else?

I'll counter with something else once you pasty, [censored] motherphuccers find a cogent rebuttal to "ma dyck." lol

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2006, 12:04:38 AM »
Classic. I bet you make your family proud.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Darnell

• New JTFer
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2006, 12:12:58 AM »
Naw, i make the White bytches proud while they're spread eagle looking up at me!

.....and loose that disgusting avatar! It's a reflection of imperialism and White Supremacy; that land is property of the Arabs, not the Brits who gave it to you. Than being stated, I'm not advocating slaughtering the Jews(like I said: You are my bro's).

In fairness, that land has been cultivated since it's been occupied by the Jews. It's not fair to have the Arabs occupy land they didn't develop; that being stated, just burn it the hell up and get out. I'm sure America will gladly accept you guys(The White Jews anyway).

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2006, 12:19:38 AM »
It's a reflection of imperialism and White Supremacy; that land is property of the Arabs, not the Brits who gave it to you. Than being stated, I'm not advocating slaughtering the Jews(like I said: You are my bro's).

You should be banned just for this.  In actual fact Israel was miraculously brought into being by G-d in the teeth of hostility from white supremacists like Winston Churchill.  You are an ignoramus and probably that Khaan fellow.  Only Muslims are as ignorant as this.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2006, 12:25:32 AM »
Whooo boy...this really is serious mind stimulating conversation.

Offline Darnell

• New JTFer
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2006, 12:31:24 AM »
Banned for what? A disagreement? I didn't advocate the slaughter of anyone, or genocide as many on this site have(and are still allowed to).

Israel is a biproduct of the meddling and theiving ways of the European. That land was stolen, that assertion is substantiated by what is tangible, meaning what actually occured.

Your assertion is based on faith, fiction, bullshyt. Let me guess what text you got that from. Was it the one that stated that there was a virgin birth? That man parted a sea, the existence of a rapture?lol
 That country's ultimate survival hinges on White Supremacy......in the form of being breast fed by the White supremacist group known as the Bush administration.
Man. I'm just phuccin with you, I really coudn't care less as long as there's no violence!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 01:04:41 AM by Darnell »

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2006, 12:59:57 AM »
Man. I'm just phuccin with you, I really coudn't care less as long as there's no violence!

There are nice blondes for you even in Israel.  ;)

Offline Darnell

• New JTFer
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2006, 01:02:34 AM »
Ha, I love Jewish women, man. If for no other reason that they LOOOVE Black dudes. I don't know where you live, but that's how it is in NYC. They are horny and AGGRESSIVE!

Anything goes in the bedroom with those chicks.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2006, 01:03:35 AM »
Ha, I love Jewish women, man. If for no other reason that they LOOOVE Black dudes. I don't know where you live, but that's how it is in NYC. They are horny and AGGRESSIVE!

Anything goes in the bedroom with those chicks.
Banish this black servant of Satan.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2006, 01:18:31 AM »
Darnell, keep living in your fantasy world.

Yeah sure, white women can't wait to have sex with you even in front of their husbands and boyfriends.

Are the white women attracted to your big fat lips?  Or to your wide, baboon-like nose?  Or to your brillo-like hair?

Maybe white women are turned on by your low IQ?  Or by the fact that one third of all black males in Africa have AIDS?  Or by the fact that more than 70% of American black babies are illegitimate because your own fathers abandon you at birth?  Or by the fact that most black males have criminal records and will spend time in prison at some time in their lives?  Or by the fact that black men brutally beat their women?

You call whites wimps.  But only a few thousand white soldiers from European countries were able to occupy African countries with millions of blacks for centuries.  That doesn't sound like a very brave history.

In America, you were obedient slaves because you were scared to death of your white masters.  That doesn't sound very brave either.

Only when self-hating whites fought for you were you liberated from slavery and Jim Crow laws.  Without the self-hating whites, you would still be slaves.

One other thing.  You can't resist using filthy language in every sentence.  That's the way you were raised.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2006, 01:25:38 AM »
Darnell, keep living in your fantasy world.

Yeah sure, white women can't wait to have sex with you even in front of their husbands and boyfriends.

Are the white women attracted to your big fat lips?  Or to your wide, baboon-like nose?  Or to your brillo-like hair?

Maybe white women are turned on by your low IQ?  Or by the fact that one third of all black males in Africa have AIDS?  Or by the fact that more than 70% of American black babies are illegitimate because your own fathers abandon you at birth?  Or by the fact that most black males have criminal records and will spend time in prison at some time in their lives?  Or by the fact that black men brutally beat their women?

You call whites wimps.  But only a few thousand white soldiers from European countries were able to occupy African countries with millions of blacks for centuries.  That doesn't sound like a very brave history.

In America, you were obedient slaves because you were scared to death of your white masters.  That doesn't sound very brave either.

Only when self-hating whites fought for you were you liberated from slavery and Jim Crow laws.  Without the self-hating whites, you would still be slaves.

One other thing.  You can't resist using filthy language in every sentence.  That's the way you were raised.

I'm not worthy... Is that a tear I feel welling up in my eye?

That was amazing. I might print this post and save it.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 01:31:16 AM by jeffguy »

Offline Darnell

• New JTFer
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2006, 01:30:19 AM »
You know what they say about satistics: There's lies, there's DAMN LIES.....and then there's "statistics."

If they're out chasing my fat nosed, big lipped, unemployed, convict Black ass, what does that say about you?LOL
Not too much, I presume!

Man, just a few months ago me and my cousin 'Gator' were at a restaurant down in Florida. We were approached by a hungry White whore who propositioned us not for money......but for a piece of our sandwich. She sucked off me and Gator then
swallowed to wash down that sandwich man.

That chick was probably your wife, Sullivan!

There's nothing like feasting on the women of an emasculated group of people.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2006, 01:33:25 AM »
Well you all see how the "Homeboys" treat their own women, beating, raping having babies after babies and abandoning them.  And Darnell, those white women you refer to are extremely despirate or lonley who have very little self esteme for themselves so they settle for filth.  So don't be patting yourself too much there. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2006, 01:35:21 AM »
You know what they say about satistics: There's lies, there's DAMN LIES.....and then there's "statistics."

If they're out chasing my fat nosed, big lipped, unemployed, convict Black ass, what does that say about you?LOL
Not too much, I presume!

Man, just a few months ago me and my cousin 'Gator' were at a restaurant down in Florida. We were approached by a hungry White whore who propositioned us not for money......but for a piece of our sandwich. She sucked off me and Gator then
swallowed to wash down that sandwich man.

That chick was probably your wife, Sullivan!

There's nothing like feasting on the women of an emasculated group of people.

And this is what you call class? You babboon? See time and time again you can take the animal out of the jungle but can't take the jungle out of the animals.. Got itTyrone?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2006, 01:42:01 AM »
Well you all see how the "Homeboys" treat their own women, beating, raping having babies after babies and abandoning them.  And Darnell, those white women you refer to are extremely despirate or lonley who have very little self esteme for themselves so they settle for filth.  So don't be patting yourself too much there. 

I think this moron is probably a rap-star wanna-be virgin who doesn't know the first thing when it comes to women... I mean come on... some chick did that for his sandwich? Sure. Ya... I believe you. The guy has to make insane stuff up to try and keep from being ashamed of his real life. It's kind of obvious that the guy can't handle reality or sound intelligent.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2006, 01:43:46 AM »
Probably from swinging on too many tree limbs he fell off one and hit his head on the ground Jeff.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2006, 01:46:06 AM »
Darnell, don't get angry.  Didn't you say all you want is peace and love?

Why are you mad at me?  I didn't give you big fat lips, the nose of an ape, brillo hair, a low IQ, and a father who abandoned you at birth.

We tried to help you with affirmative action but it didn't do any good.  You still can't pass any tests.

We spent trillions of dollars trying to uplift you since the 1960s.  What's the result?  You abandon your own babies, you commit most of the violent crime in America, and all you do is complain.

Darnell, let's be fair.  Did whitey make you lazy, jealous and dumb?  Did whitey make you so ugly that you dream obsessively about sex with white women?

Did whitey give your people in the African jungle such a shameful history of selling their own brothers to the slave traders?  Now that you have independence in Africa all you do is slaughter each other.  Then you beg white European soldiers to stop the genocide.

Peace, bro.

Offline Darnell

• New JTFer
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2006, 01:47:23 AM »
I never claimed to be classy. Remember guys: 'Darnell" doesn't claim to be religious, he isn't helld to a higher standard, so I'm excused. But what about you devowed Jews?

Cheering on the White man's torture and enslavement of the sub-apes and the raping of their continent? Quaint coming rom supposed descendents of Holocaust survivors.

Also, please fill me in on the civilization "you" helped to build.

You're just riding the gentiles coat tails....the same ones who put you in ovens. lol
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 01:49:33 AM by Darnell »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2006, 01:51:14 AM »
And Rawanda And South Africa And Sudan And the rest of that Dark Africa here is some Black Culture for ya.

Some culture.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2006, 01:52:07 AM »
Darnell is a MUSLIM, guys.  A Paki, probably.  Quite funny too.   :D

Offline Darnell

• New JTFer
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2006, 01:55:23 AM »
Should I break out the pics of ovens and starving kids held behind barbed wires?

No, I simply hold myself to a higher moral standard that you religious Jews.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 01:59:53 AM by Darnell »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2006, 01:57:41 AM »
First of all I am not Jewish you piece of turd. Second off you are a disgusting mutant.