Author Topic: Black rapist  (Read 32279 times)

Offline Darnell

• New JTFer
Re: Black rapist
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2006, 02:03:29 AM »
That comeback doesn't sound too masculine man.

Give it another shot, don't let me go to bed thinking you're another fag seeking shelter from some religion.

It's still all peace and love, man!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 02:07:24 AM by Darnell »

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2006, 02:04:19 AM »
Should I break out the pics of ovens and starving kids held behind barbed wires?

No, I simply hold myself to a higher moral standard that you religious Jews.

Ya... such a high moral standard you hold there... you sound so peaceful to me. We remind you of what you did to yourselves and you talk about killing Jews. Such high standards you have there. You're so moral.

And then you call your own loving people "fags". Wow, Darnell... so peaceful... such an example of your own beliefs.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 02:08:02 AM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2006, 02:07:36 AM »
Oh yeah, Darnell, you have a very high moral standard.

You came on this forum calling all white males wimps, and calling all white women sluts who have sex with you in front of their own husbands and boyfriends.  No Darnell, most white women are not sluts.  Most white women are not like black women who have illegitimate babies just to collect another welfare check from hard-working white taxpayers.

You also called for the destruction of Israel by saying the Jews should burn everything and get out of their own homeland.

Your morals are just as high as those of your leaders Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Louis Farakhan and Martin Lucifer King.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2006, 02:07:48 AM »
Your behavior shows a lot about peace Zulu? Whats wrong? The truth hurts you babboon?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Darnell

• New JTFer
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2006, 02:12:50 AM »
It's still all good, man. So who's up first for some dating advice. (First volunteer gets a  penis pump gift certificate)

It's just astonishing when you think about all the gorgeous white women flocking to these apes.....man!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2006, 02:13:42 AM »
You talking about penis and you calling people "Fags" who are you Rupaul?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2006, 02:25:37 AM »
Darnell, you picked the wrong forum to peddle your black racism. 

The only way you could get a "date" with a white woman is through rape, which is why most rapists are black.

Darnell is sorry he ever started this.  But in his peanut-sized brain, he thought he was a match for JTF.

Darnell, you better pray that JTF activists never take over the United States.  If they do, you is in big trouble and you knows it.

El Cabong!

« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2006, 08:01:18 AM »
This guy is not a negro, he's just pulling your chain. You can tell the negro by what he writes and how he writes it. This is just another of the banned pussies trying to be among us because wants to be with us and and we don't want him with us, he belongs nowhere and no one wants him. Just ban the retard already, we need not waste our precious time with no brain idiots.

Offline Darnell

• New JTFer
« Reply #83 on: October 04, 2006, 10:15:44 AM »
And just how do you know that, sir? My posts aren't hip enough to be Black?lol

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2006, 10:32:54 AM »
Darnell,

JTF is a non-racist, civil rights oganization, that judges people by their words and
conduct, and not by the color of their skin.

Any negative generalizations made on this forum about African-Americans
are based not so much on prejudices as they are on reality, including members'
everyday experiences, statistics about the U.S. jail population, statistics about
U.S. crimes, and opinions expressed by the very few, conservative African-American
entertainers, community activists, authors, commentators and leaders (among
which I do not include Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, but this goes
without saying).

We only wish that more African-Americans regarded Bill Cosby, Alan Keyes, Isiah
Thomas (Detroit PG) and other prominent and upstanding African-Americans
as role models, rather than Sharpton, Jackson, gangsta-rappers, controversial
sports figures, and others who benefit financially and politically from the current
bleak African-American condition, and have a vested interest in perpetuating it.

Speaking of Jesse Jackson...

« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 10:40:12 AM by davkakach »
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2006, 10:52:27 AM »
Speaking of "Black rapist"... Doesn't it look like jesse jackson is about to rape arafat in that picture? LOL!!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Darnell

• New JTFer
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2006, 11:01:54 AM »
Sure, Black society has more than their fair share of issues. Alan Keyes? Who's next? Clarence, Ron Christie,Lynn Swann, Michael Steele?

Shameful Uncle Toms can't provide us with the leadership needed to achieve prosperity! Whites always admire the most docile, subvernient, bootlicking Uncle Tom and hold them up as some sort of example to be followed by African Americans. It's the reason the mainstream has no credibility with the Black community. It's not about who's right, but who they can control.

We need a leader(not an opportunists), one who calls out the inequities as he/she sees fit, but understands that Blacks cannot dig themselves out of their currrent predicament without hard work, not quote-on-quote "handouts."

Another fallacy being perpetuated is that most the Sharptons and Jesses of the world are viewed favorable by the Black community. These 'leaders" prey on the lower class who are severely uneducated. These leaders have no credibility with the Black middle and upper class and the younger generation comprised mostly of students.

I think someone along the lines of a Michael Eric Dyson would be the ideal fit.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 11:59:42 AM by Darnell »

El Cabong!

« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2006, 11:21:40 AM »
I do psych write testing and you're not a negro, just one of the other banned imbecils who wants to be around us. We don't like you nor do we want you here. What moron would want to be around people who don't like him lol. You are not liked, wanted or loved, on your way garbage with no life, you waste valuable oxygen with every breath.

Offline Darnell

• New JTFer
« Reply #88 on: October 04, 2006, 11:25:45 AM »
I'm always mystified by the propensity of Whites to overestimate their own intellect in comparison to that of African American based on statistics.

Psych test? Please, you know nothing about me, or my psychological state?

A statement such as that only proves how ignorant YOU are.

El Cabong!

« Reply #89 on: October 04, 2006, 11:41:16 AM »
I can tell of your "intelligence" by your moronic writings. I don't use statistics and you most likely would not be in any statistics because of you low test scores and poor reading skills. Therefore, I have already analyzed you as a complete idiot. I can also tell you are not liked, you have no friends and you've never even been with a girl. Keep writing and I'll tell you more about your sorry, unlikable existence.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 11:43:13 AM by El Cabong! »

Offline Darnell

• New JTFer
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2006, 11:46:59 AM »
Oh, Please.....enlighten me on the shortcomings of 'the negro" and my psychological sate. Do ramble on blindly for my entertainment. ;D
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 11:50:58 AM by Darnell »

El Cabong!

« Reply #91 on: October 04, 2006, 11:51:27 AM »
I don't have to, you are prime example of a wannabe negro and all your posts show your shortcomings. You are doing a terrific job of showing us all your "intelligence". Keep up the good work, your writing is imbecilic at best.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #92 on: October 04, 2006, 11:55:39 AM »
Please.....enlighten me on the shortcomings of 'the negro" and my psychological sate. Ramble on blindly for my entertainment. ;D
If somebody wants to learn of racial differences I recommend
Why Race matters written by Michael Levin, a Professor of Philosophy at the City College of New York.

http://www.lrainc.com/swtaboo/stalkers/ml_wrm_jls.html

Offline Darnell

• New JTFer
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2006, 12:04:35 PM »
I was at a Klan/Neo nazi site a few days ago. The level of hate, ignorance and vulgarity didn't exceed my expectations, so why are those expectations being exceeded at a relligious, Jewish site??

Your shortcomings gets me laid......don't forget that El cabong.

The mere notion that you can determine my skin color by bullshyt written over the net proves your a damn fool. Educate me with more of your "the negro" speak. My boys are having a hearty good laugh at your [censored]'s expense.lol
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 12:12:03 PM by Darnell »

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2006, 12:25:54 PM »
Your shortcomings gets me laid......don't forget that El cabong.

That's incorrect, Darnell.  In my humble opinion, the white woman prefers black men independently of most that white men can do.  It is in her psychological make-up to behave in a racist fashion by racistly discriminating against white males.

I've also noticed that black women have a great deal of contempt for white men.  Guess what black women and white women have most in common?  They both prefer black men.   :D

Offline Darnell

• New JTFer
« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2006, 12:34:31 PM »
Do elaborate...

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2006, 12:48:46 PM »
Darnell, don't you think it's more than gross to come on a religious forum to talk about your degenerate sexual fantasies?

I know you have pubic hair on your head, but do you always have to think about sex?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2006, 12:52:31 PM »
Well obviously he is a lonely idiot see its now time where the zoo keeper had let him out of his cage so he can "EEP EEP" all over this forum... Hey Darnell you are a fly in milk in this forum son you may as well pack your bananas and gracefully walk out.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2006, 01:05:46 PM »
Do elaborate...

When it comes to IQ tests, we must remember these were created by white males.  So even if the white men who made them claim they were 'unbiased', we must remember that everything a person does is coloured by their perception of reality, their perception of what is correct, etc, which obviously differs among individuals and groups of individuals.

But the excessive brain activity of white men is actually a compensation for a certain lack of emotional harmony, which is why white men are typically so callous and inept at romance.  Black men exude the warmth, humility, and depth of character which white women find reassuring.  Because now that the world has so much technology which eliminates the need for most excessive brain power, what white men do these days in their science labs is largely unproductive, sometimes counterproductive.  So white women do not need to rely on white men for protection any more.  White women are free to choose men that make them feel good.

And these days, this is very often black men, whose more laid-back and easy-going style appeals to the true character of the white woman.

That being said, it is still racist for the white woman to exclude the white man.  But it is not a form of racism that society will punish, because white men delude themselves as to their sense of self-worth.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2006, 01:07:32 PM »
Do you all wonder why maybe he has fantasies about white women i mean look what he has to pick from in his ghetto