Author Topic: "I am a Jew and I will NOT vote for Obama in 2012"  (Read 699 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
"I am a Jew and I will NOT vote for Obama in 2012"
« on: September 04, 2010, 06:25:05 PM »
New facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001277242702&ref=notif&notif_t=friend_confirmed#!/pages/I-am-a-Jew-and-I-will-NOT-vote-for-Obama-in-2012/103848852983625

Look at the post I posted:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000732439441&v=wall&story_fbid=147612778606469#!/posted.php?id=103848852983625&share_id=112110795512375&comments=1#s112110795512375

Must hears for supporters of Israel:

http://www.jtfarchive.org/youtube/english104.mp3 (10 min)
http://www.jtfarchive.org/youtube/english85.mp3 (10 min)
http://mp3.sharpens.org/20071203ISI.mp3 (1 hour of Jewish betrayal)
Hear it and weep people.

Stevin Dubin
Meyer Cahane was not the greatest Jewish leader. He started the JDL which became the Jewish equivalent of the Black Panthers in the 70s.

He said many good things but at times went too far. He had a very limited following even among religio...us Jews. According to the above talks his followers suggest killing other jews. That is wrong even if we disagree.

The Last Lubabitcher Rebbe probably agreed with most of what Meyer said except for hate of fellow jews. He wanted to bring them back to religion through compassion and knowledge rather than arms.\\

SO take some of the above files with a grain of salt

Robert Bart
Right, the JDL got into shoot-outs with cops just for the heck of it.
What a bunch crap you are talking, but then, what would you expect from someone that looks like a hippy.
William Berkowitz, Jerry Goodman AND the 'International Jewish Mont...hly' all admitted it was the JDL that got the Jews out of Russia.

His limited followers was a result of decadence and apathy. You DENY Torah Judaïsm by claiming the heroes of ancient times were WRONG when they went to battle evil people.

What a farce and what a liar. The JTF does not suggest killing lib-kikes. Chaim merely states the Maccabee's killed hellenist Jews that actively sought to assimilate them.

Your failed attempt to speak with authority is stunning. Are you in any way related to elena kagan?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: "I am a Jew and I will NOT vote for Obama in 2012"
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 06:31:47 PM »
lol the idiot is talking about mordechai levy and his group the jdo
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 08:57:47 PM »
That facebook page is of a pretty woman.  I dont see what you mention at all, SL

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 09:26:21 PM »
That facebook page is of a pretty woman.  I dont see what you mention at all, SL

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 09:38:56 PM »

Thank you SL.

Here is another article from that page ( I will post the link) where a Jewish student is taunted for three years and no one does a thing to help the poor kid.

http://israelmuse.blogspot.com/2010/09/news-new-jersey-school-officials-cited.html?sms_ss=facebook

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2010, 09:42:18 PM »
I couldn't stand being a member of this group.  Despite the title implying members are Jews it seemed as if the majority of these people were not Jews, and the group contained many Messianic "Jews" [ys"v].  I believe 3 out of 4 of the moderators at the time were not even Jewish.  If badmouthing Rav Kahane is now going on I am not surprised, although I am even more disappointed with this group.

I am a member of some Jewish/non-Jewish groups, but none of them start with the bold phrase, "I am a Jew and, blah blah blah".
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2010, 09:45:27 PM »
I couldn't stand being a member of this group.  Despite the title implying members are Jews it seemed as if the majority of these people were not Jews, and the group contained many Messianic "Jews" [ys"v].  I believe 3 out of 4 of the moderators at the time were not even Jewish.  If badmouthing Rav Kahane is now going on I am not surprised, although I am even more disappointed with this group.

I am a member of some Jewish/non-Jewish groups, but none of them start with the bold phrase, "I am a Jew and, blah blah blah".

Ari,

I am kind of glad that people see that we are Jews and that they know that we will not vote for Obama