Author Topic: Jews admit they controlled the slave trade  (Read 9841 times)

Offline esselstyn

• Junior JTFer
Jews admit they controlled the slave trade
« on: September 04, 2010, 09:27:50 PM »
Leviticus 25:44-46: Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2010, 11:59:13 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Jews admit they controlled the slave trade
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 09:40:32 PM »
Re:  "Jews admit they controlled the slave trade"

I beat mine and bullwhip them as hard as I can, but they're just so hard to control!

Next I'm gonna' try hammering nails into them to see if that makes 'em work harder!

And, you 'esselstyn', are an incredulously stupid moron!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 09:41:36 PM »
Leviticus 25:44-46: Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly.

You can't possibly be this dumb...   Can you?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2010, 09:47:12 PM »
It's Ralph. Of course he is that dumb.

Offline esselstyn

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2010, 09:47:34 PM »

You responded exactly as predicted. You couldn't refute one word of Dr. Duke's well-researched facts if your life depended on it and so you'll just play the anti-Semitic card. You can continue to do that but one thing's for sure, you're not winning the propaganda war.

Offline esselstyn

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2010, 09:49:18 PM »

I'm not Ralph.
I'm not Iranian.
I'm not anti-Semitic.
I'm not a Nazi.
I'm not a White nationalist.
I'm not a Muslim.

I already told you who I am in Lisa's blog.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2010, 09:50:24 PM »

Indeed.

While on the topic of slavery...

The Islamic Arab slave trade has murdered between 130 million and 270 million Africans [castrating the young boys had/has a high mortality rate; the men were killed immediately; the women forced into concubine status and their babies murdered so they would not grow up as (black) Muslims with full rights in Islamic society since their fathers were Muslim][Mohamed himself said blacks have "hearts grosser than a donkey's", and called them "raisin heads", and owned black slaves; Islam is inherently racist.].  The Islamic Arab slave trade continues to this day -- Ask Simon Deng.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Deng
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline esselstyn

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2010, 09:54:13 PM »

Indeed.

While on the topic of slavery...

The Islamic Arab slave trade has murdered between 130 million and 270 million Africans [castrating the young boys had/has a high mortality rate; the men were killed immediately; the women forced into concubine status and their babies murdered so they would not grow up as (black) Muslims with full rights in Islamic society since their fathers were Muslim][Mohamed himself said blacks have "hearts grosser than a donkey's", and called them "raisin heads", and owned black slaves; Islam is inherently racist.].  The Islamic Arab slave trade continues to this day -- Ask Simon Deng.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Deng

You didn't watch the video. The Jews admitted that they controlled the slave trade. It's not something that non-Jews claim. Not only that they owned slaves at a much higher rate than Whites did. 40% of Jews owned slaves compared to 2% of Whites before Whites outlawed it. The Jews also fought tooth and nail to keep slavery legal.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2010, 09:54:51 PM »
When you say "Dr. Duke", you really mean to say, "Dorothy Vanderbilt" [author of books on how to please a man with anal sex and other "tricks in the sack".  Strange for a, supposed man, to assume the role of a woman and to give out sex advice on how to sexually satisfy a man...  one could safely draw that Duke himself has entertained men sexually numerous times, no?].

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2010, 09:56:47 PM »

I'm not Ralph.
I'm not Iranian.
I'm not anti-Semitic.
I'm not a Nazi.
I'm not a White nationalist.
I'm not a Muslim.
I already told you who I am in Lisa's blog.

No one cares who you are.  Jews had nothing to do with the slave trade.  I'm sorry you couldn't graduate from the sixth grade, but that really isn't anyone' else's problem.  Your personal failings and inadequacies are yours, deal with them.  Better yet, fuxk off and die (quickly)

Offline esselstyn

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2010, 09:57:33 PM »
Typical Jewish behavior. Slander someone rather than debate them. I thought "those who can't debate defame"? I dare you to watch his video and try to disprove what Jews have themselves admitted.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2010, 09:58:51 PM »

You didn't watch the video. The Jews admitted that they controlled the slave trade. It's not something that non-Jews claim. Not only that they owned slaves at a much higher rate than Whites did. 40% of Jews owned slaves compared to 2% of Whites before Whites outlawed it. The Jews also fought tooth and nail to keep slavery legal.
[/quote]

That's why Jews have been involved in every social justice ministry/movement to their own detriment...you're not too smart Ralph

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2010, 09:59:13 PM »
"Dr." Duke has well researched anal intercourse (the passive role) and the joys of being a proctology patient.

He's a skinny, pale, panty-waiste sick queer with the educational level of a Jr. College Gym Instructor.

The only thing "Dr." Duke has awakened to is a stiff one stuffed in his mouth by his nigrah cellmate while in prison.

After you finish reading the part about how Jews controlled the slave trade, read on to the part about how G-d commands us to kill all faggots, faggot!

Offline esselstyn

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2010, 09:59:20 PM »

No one cares who you are.  Jews had nothing to do with the slave trade.  I'm sorry you couldn't graduate from the sixth grade, but that really isn't anyone' else's problem.  Your personal failings and inadequacies are yours, deal with them.  Better yet, fuxk off and die (quickly)

Deny, deny, deny. That's all you lying morons can do. I have never seen any one here ever even try to attempt to challenge the facts about Jewish supremacism.

Offline esselstyn

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2010, 10:01:22 PM »
That's why Jews have been involved in every social justice ministry/movement to their own detriment...you're not too smart Ralph

Did I deny that you moron? The fact is your people brought the [censored] cancer to America and then you forced integration down White people's throats to use the [censored] as a mechanism for promoting communism.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2010, 10:02:02 PM »

Deny, deny, deny. That's all you lying morons can do. I have never seen any one here ever even try to attempt to challenge the facts about Jewish supremacism.
[/quote]

Why would anyone enter an argument when we know all the premises to be false?  You're a very dishonest person.  You really ought to work on that, it's bad for your soul, not to mention your heart.  Then again, if you die (painfully), I'll be very happy.  

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2010, 10:03:55 PM »

Did I deny that you moron? The fact is your people brought the schvartza cancer to America and then you forced integration down White people's throats to use the schvartzas as a mechanism for promoting communism.

Yet a moment ago, we were, in your imagination, progenitors of the slave trade.  You can't have it both ways.  Incidently, like most nazis, you are terribly, terribly stupid

Offline esselstyn

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2010, 10:04:07 PM »

The only thing "Dr." Duke has awakened to is a stiff one stuffed in his mouth by his nigrah cellmate while in prison.

Actually Dr. Duke was well respected in prison even by the Blacks. He convinced half the Black prison population to read his book "Jewish Supremacism." I'd say Vancier was the one who was raped in prison given the fact that he's a puny dwarf and Blacks always hunt people like that. He probably has HIV, which explains why he looks anorexic.

Offline esselstyn

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2010, 10:07:08 PM »
Yet a moment ago, we were, in your imagination, progenitors of the slave trade.  You can't have it both ways.  Incidently, like most nazis, you are terribly, terribly stupid

It's not having it both ways. You scum brought the slaves here and then you ended segregation. You won't even try to refute the video and the facts. You just play the anti-Semitic card.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2010, 10:08:11 PM »
Typical Jewish behavior. Slander someone rather than debate them. I thought "those who can't debate defame"? I dare you to watch his video and try to disprove what Jews have themselves admitted.

Would you like some cheese to go with your fine whine? -- "Evidence" coming from a "man" who is so unstable that he assumes the role of a woman, Dorothy Vanderbilt, author of "Finders Keepers", is so sad and pathetic its nothing but laughable [which is why we are having a good laugh at your expense]...  you refuted yourself automatically by posting the work of a man who is completely detached from reality and sees himself as a woman.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2010, 10:08:55 PM »

Actually Dr. Duke was well respected in prison even by the Blacks. He convinced half the Black prison population to read his book "Jewish Supremacism." I'd say Vancier was the one who was raped in prison given the fact that he's a puny dwarf and Blacks always hunt people like that. He probably has HIV, which explains why he looks anorexic.

Here you are obsessed with Jews, Blacks, AIDS, and Homosexuals: typical bread and butter for a gay nazi with a low IQ, coming to a forum for no reason at all, except to try and make himself feel big when he is really so very small

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2010, 10:11:01 PM »
Hey Ralphie, answer me this. Do you have any songs on your IPOD not from Eminem, Katy Perry, or Boy George?

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2010, 10:11:55 PM »

How many did "he" convince to read, "Finders Keepers"?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline esselstyn

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2010, 10:13:42 PM »
Would you like some cheese to go with your fine whine? -- "Evidence" coming from a "man" who is so unstable that he assumes the role of a woman, Dorothy Vanderbilt, author of "Finders Keepers",

Just because you lying Jewish snakes claim he wrote that book doesn't make it true.

He quotes Jews like Isaac Da Costa of Charleston in the 1750's, David Franks of Philadelphia in the 1760's, and Aaron Lopez of Newport who openly admit they had a huge role in the slave trade. I think you animals know damn well that you were involved with it but will act like it's a lie.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2010, 10:14:04 PM »
Essel,

We dont care about you, Dr. Duke, his video, or anything else.  They are all lies invented by his sick tortured failed existence.   Like most parasites, they cling to other parasites.   That's how you found him: one parasite clinging to another in a desperate attempt to avoid looking in the proverbial mirror.  You have no facts, and therefore no argument.  Likely, you can't even remember the contents of the video well enough to argue Duke's lies for him.  Go home or better yet, go die.  I might suggest some rat poison.  People like you seem to have a lot in common with disease vectors.  Anti-Semitism is the disease in that analogy.  I know you're too stupid to understand anything that involves abstract thinking, so I recognize that even human garbage needs a helping hand sometimes.  Now kindly F*ck off...quickly now, your mom is waiting