Author Topic: Patraeus speaks out on plan to burn Qurans  (Read 777 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Patraeus speaks out on plan to burn Qurans
« on: September 06, 2010, 07:22:54 PM »
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703713504575475500753093116.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_MIDDLTopStories

David Patraeus condemned plans to burn Qurans on September 11.  My first reaction is that this was a continuation of his blaming Israsel's refusal to commit suicide (actually they are willing they just can't find Arabs willing to accept it) and was just as wrong.  As I think more about it I see a bit of a point.  Don't get me wrong I am not worried that the Muslim world won't like us as a result.  They will support or oppose us according to how strong (support us) or weak (oppose us) we project ourselves to them.

However, this is like in sports when a player for one team shoots his mouth off about how they will beat the other team, what is known as bulletin board material.  It riles up the other team, makes them play harder.  Of course the Arabs and Muslims will invent insults if there are no  real ones so I don't think it is a big deal.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Patraeus speaks out on plan to burn Qurans
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 07:57:28 PM »
It's unbelievable how the west walks on eggshells and bows before the sensibilities of these muslim savages. They're barely human beings and we treat them like royalty. This animal Petreaus has the nerve to condemn a pastor for burning that evil nazi book. As if muslims in [censored] Afghanistan have a right to act violent and kill because some pastor in Florida burns their religious texts. Everything shows how the "religion" of Islam is really a death cult for subhuman savages. They're all so ignorant and stupid they can't debate or talk rationally about their faith so they act like wild animals.

Burn the koran and burn the muslims as well.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2010, 08:01:01 PM »
   More lives are at stake by not burning the unholy Koran so I really hope more places of worship adopt this message. I would like to see some shuls burn this Chalul Hashem.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 08:36:07 PM »
The General lost any semblance of credibility a long time ago.

Too bad.

So sad.

Good luck trying to control all your Mohammedan butt boys, General Betrayus!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 10:57:17 PM »
"General" Petraeus has gallons and gallons of American blood on his hands.  He was the only general dumb enough to suit Donnie Rumsfeld's ideas of how war should work in Iraq.  Petraeus thought the whole thing would be over as soon as a few Iraqis saw US jeeps and such on the ground, the Iraqis would just surrender/welcome us in.  This moron, and his military background [including giant chest of phonie pins, medals, and awards] lent legitimacy to the utter lack of strategic military understanding and common sense that is Donald Rumsfeld.  Read, "Cobra II: The Inside Story of the Invasion and Occupation of Iraq", by Michael R. Gordon [New York Times's chief military correspondent], and General Bernard E. Trainor [Marines].

Now this guy gives advice on Israel and is in charge of Afghanistan?  I trust Osama Bin Laden to do less damage.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 12:42:05 AM »
Gee whiz, and tying the hands of the troops with ridiculous "rules of engagement" doesn't endanger their lives?