Author Topic: Lucky to be alive: Man survives for 12 HOURS after mugger rams eight-inch knife  (Read 482 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1308678/Man-survives-having-inch-knife-stabbed-left-eye-12-hours.html

Extraordinary pictures have emerged of a man who survived having an eight-inch knife jammed into his eye for 12 hours.

Jader Torres Mota was stabbed in the head while fleeing from a mugger on his motorbike in the Colombian town of Oporapa.

The 24-year-old was forced to endure having the knife stuck in his left eye for hours as paramedics ferried him from one hospital to another looking for a surgeon who could remove the blade.

Mr Mota survived for an amazing 12 hours with the knife piercing his skull before it was removed.

Doctors said the blade was only a fraction of an inch from his brain.

He has now lost the sight in his eye but admitted he was lucky to be alive.

The 24-year-old said he had been leaving a party in Oporapa when he was attacked by an apparent robber named Mauricio Martinez.

Describing the incident, Mr Mota said: 'He hit me in the face and I fled to my motorbike.

'It was only while I was riding away that I felt my face and thought, 'My God what is this stuck in me?'

He added: 'I've lost the sight of one eye but I'm just lucky to be alive.'

Martinez is now facing 15 years in prison for attempted murder.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1308678/Man-survives-having-inch-knife-stabbed-left-eye-12-hours.html#ixzz0yi3duwJu

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer

Stabbed right in the fracas with 8 inches of cold hard steel !

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "'It was only while I was riding away that I felt my face and thought, 'My G-d what is this stuck in me?' "

Well, if that's the case, then it's a good thing he didn't also stop to wipe his butt, because there's no telling what he would have found stuck up there!     ;D