Author Topic: Piratebay down, police raids across Europe  (Read 8032 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Piratebay down, police raids across Europe
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2010, 08:21:54 PM »
Feminem, Katy Perry, Lindsey Graham, and Tony Kushner are on the side of the pirates (at least the butt-pirates, anyway).

Hahaha! Reminds me of the episode of South Park where Cartman says something along the lines of "don't say fags, it's offensive to butt pirates!"

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2010, 08:39:06 PM »
When someone downloads and makes copies for personal use without buying or renting the product, they do far more than simply "rip off the big corporate a-holes who've been ripping everyone off and therefore deserve it as payback".

The financial income earned by novelists, authors, writers, screenplay editors, actors, musicians, composers, producers, directors is either fully or partially derived from royalties earned according to law through the licensing of their art by major corporations specializing in the accounting and paying of artists' royalties.

That means that the very livelihoods of artists involved with music, theatre, film, literature, etc. are at stake, all the more so because these people are "the last ones on the list" when it comes time to actually be paid what they've earned.

When any creative work is "sold" / "distributed", etc., the licensing company secures the exclusive rights to gather, account for, and distribute the monies due all of their contracted artists for performances / publishing /  royalties which must be paid for each and every live or recorded performance, sale, rental of an artist's work.  This includes songs played on a jukebox or heard over a blaring sound system in a nightclub, live stadium shows, CD and vinyl sales, each and every video or DVD rented or purchased, streaming of YouTube and other file sharing websites, etc. etc...all over the entire world!

All involved with creating a film or CD or video or even a TV show sign long term contracts so that the licensing companies which they choose are to exclusively represent their claims to royalties and residuals (royalties paid for each and every re-run TV series / classic shows always shown repeatedly, etc...

As a matter of fact, very often the biggest stars and entertainers sign film contracts whereby they forgo monetary payment for their acting or composing, in exchange for "x" amount of the royalties off all future showings, sales, and rentals of their work.

So when you read about so and so signing a multi-million dollar film contract, more often than not half of that money is the estimated royalty earnings that they are expected to earn in the future from the repeat performances of their work.

If their film bombs at the box office....well ..... goodbye to their expected earnings.

So, the bottom line is that illegal copying/downloading is theft of another's legally earned incomes, because they worked very hard for many years to give the world their art for enjoyment, usually struggling for most of their life to attain some level of success and recognition, and then thanks to digital technology someone can simply take, copy, and repeatedly enjoy the work of other people without their ever being compensated so much as a penny.

The whole world is guilty here, but the next time you think about how easy it is to push "save" or "download and save", think about if you are really doing the correct thing because you will be depriving hundreds of honest workers of their incomes for the next ten to twenty years of their lives.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2010, 10:38:28 AM »
Unknown Soldier:  "The same (lehavdil) the German murderers of yesterday have to do with their German children today.  If I was a Brit I'd laugh.

Invalid comparison.

The British colonists who revolted against Britain were BRITISH SUBJECTS loyal to the Crown.

They had no desire to have to fight a war against their own fellow British brethren, and were part of a broad based mercantile venture established for mutual benefit.

They were not culturally, racially, or religiously different than those against whom they revolted and warred.

In stark contrast, the Germans of Hitler's Reich murdered millions of innocents - fellow citizens within their own country, and innocent foreigners outside their borders with whom they shared little, if anything, in common.

The German's behavior during WWII is something altogether different than if they had fought only against other Germans within their Empire over irreconcilable differences.

The Nazis clearly stated in advance their objective to commit genocide and enslave the globe under their rule.

Have you read what you quoted?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2010, 10:39:16 AM »
I was also going to say he probably listens to a lot more German music than he'd like to admit to in films, on tv, etc. That also includes anything techno pretty much as they invented that too.

1.) None of this crap. Only music I listen to is Mizrahi music. Techno is garbage (and so is Electro, Dance and hip hop).

2.) Don't have TV anymore and don't want to have one.

3.) Barely watch films. Good thing you reminded me to check if the sountrack is made by some Kraut unmenschlich composer before I watch it.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 10:54:19 AM by Unknown Soldier »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2010, 11:35:30 AM »
Yeah because it would be just terrible if you heard any, so I'm glad I could help.

I imagine you walking down the street, and from a shop you hear a few strains of classical music. You fly into a rage! "Where is that Beethoven coming from!" Your face turns red, your eyes get veiny, your hands clench into fists. As the soothing sounds of Fur Elise play over the intercom, you go wild destroying the store until they make the music stop.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2010, 11:41:16 AM »
Yeah because it would be just terrible if you heard any, so I'm glad I could help.

I imagine you walking down the street, and from a shop you hear a few strains of classical music. You fly into a rage! "Where is that Beethoven coming from!" Your face turns red, your eyes get veiny, your hands clench into fists. As the soothing sounds of Fur Elise play over the intercom, you go wild destroying the store until they make the music stop.

I wouldn't scream like a wolf if I had a guy with just more Melanin than I do sitting next to me and want to drive him out of his birth place just because of that.

Yea I admit I don't wanna hear so-called music my ancestors were hearing while being gassed into dust.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2010, 11:47:02 AM »
PS: Welcome the warriors of Allah in their revenge against the Duestche sub-human European meat.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2010, 11:50:48 AM »

I wouldn't scream like a wolf if I had a guy with just more Melanin than I do sitting next to me and want to drive him out of his birth place just because of that.

I don't understand what you mean here at all.

Yea I admit I don't wanna hear so-called music my ancestors were hearing while being gassed into dust.
I can understand Wagner but the others I don't think had anything to do with that. It's true the Nazis tried to claim Beethoven and other great composers  after the fact but I don't think most of them were Nazis or extreme Jew haters. I respect the fact that you want to remain loyal to your people though but does this mean you have to cut yourself off from good things that come out of a culture?  I don't like Muslims but I think some of the art they have made with geometric patterns is beautiful, and I like hummus.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2010, 12:09:23 PM »

if Ruby be Black would Ruby get herself out of white country?

I can understand Wagner but the others I don't think had anything to do with that. It's true the Nazis tried to claim Beethoven and sother great composers  after the fact but I don't think most of them were Nazis or extreme Jew haters. I respect the fact that you want to remain loyal to your people though but does this mean you have to cut yourself off from good things that come out of a culture?  I don't like Muslims but I think some of the art they have made with geometric patterns is beautiful, and I like hummus.

National Socliasm rose from the German culture itself. Hitler's ideas were nothing new --- these were the ideas of the German masses,
of the intellectuals, people of culture and academy, and even its Jewry. What you're doing here is the same moronic excuses Leftists
are trying to make for non-Muslim Arabs - claiming original Arab culture had nothing to do with the monstrous religious of Islam. Beethoven,
Schumann and Strauss is part of this murderous culture. This so-called "progressive" and "modern" culture of genocide, racism, jealousy and
bigotry, the culture of Adolf Hitler, Martin Luther, Frederick Barbarossa, of the illegitimate offsprings of the barbaric Germanic hordes, this
culture brought the Holocaust, it wasn't hijacked by Nazis but brought them up to power.

For its despicable crimes against the Jewish people and G-D, Germany should first be boycotted and then eliminated, whether by us or by G-D's
Messengers, whoever they may be this time. Germany made Egypt and Assyria blush. A Jew who enjoys the work of the hands that slew
his ancestors like Muslim slay sheep, would have no problem having ancient Egyptian artworks in his house, enjoying the beauty of the
enslavers and murderers of our people. This forgiveness for Jewish blood and honor Americans like you suggest is the first reason America
will be eliminated, and no one will remember neither those who murdered the Jews of Europe nor the ones who had the chance to save them,
but refused to do so, enjoying the scene of the slayed Chosen.

Germans:

« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 11:51:11 PM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2010, 12:31:03 PM »

if Ruby be Black would Ruby get herself out of white country?

Blacks to a certain degree have a right to be here since they were brought here against their will, but I do think that was a mistake. Also I wouldn't force them out, I would offer compensation for them to leave.

National Socliasm rose from the German culture itself. Hitler's ideas were nothing new --- these were the ideas of the German masses,
of the intellectuals, people of culture and academy, and even its Jewry. What you're doing here is the same moronic excuses Leftists
are trying to make for non-Muslim Arabs - claiming original Arab culture had nothing to do with the monstrous religious of Islam. Beethoven,
Schumann and Strauss is part of this murderous culture. This so-called "progressive" and "modern" culture of genocide, racism, jealousy and
bigotry, the culture of Adolf Hitler, Martin Luther, Frederick Barbarossa, of the illegitimate offsprings of the barbaric Germanic hordes, this
culture brought the Holocaust, it wasn't hijacked by Nazis but brought them up to power.

It was a very good place to live for Jews part of the time. Too good, really. Sort of like America today. Many American Jews will not go to Israel because life in America is too good. I think it was the same thing with Europe. Unfortunately any Gentile nation can turn against the Jews, and it might be true that all nations are destined to do so sooner or later.

For its despicable crimes against the Jewish people and G-D, Germany should first be boycotted and then eliminated, whether by us or by G-D's
Messengers, whoever they may be this time. Germany made Egypt and Assyria blush. A Jew who enjoys the work of the hands that slew
his ancestors like Muslim slay sheep, would have no problem having ancient Egyptian artworks in his house, enjoying the beauty of the
enslavers and murderers of our people. This forgiveness for Jewish blood and honor Americans like you suggest is the first reason America
will be eliminated, and no one will remember neither those who murdered the Jews of Europe nor the ones who had the chance to save them,
but refused to do so, enjoying the scene of the slayed Chosen.

My point is that there are good and bad things that come out of every culture. There are also good and bad people in most of them. I agree with you that Europe in general and Germany/Austria in particular deserved to be punished for what they did. Some of it happened immediately after the War when millions of Europeans starved to death. The spread of Communism was also a punishment.  I believe this is also happening now with the Muslim invasion of Europe. However having several more Muslim countries is not good for Israel either and it's good that people like Geert Wilders from the Netherlands are speaking out against the destruction of Europe.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2010, 06:36:33 PM »
Re:  "Have you read what you quoted? "

Read it?

Why would I want to read it?

Better just to make something up and throw it into a forum, don't you think?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2010, 09:11:58 PM »

Blacks to a certain degree have a right to be here since they were brought here against their will, but I do think that was a mistake. Also I wouldn't force them out, I would offer compensation for them to leave.

In other words you wanted them out simply because they ain't white, even if they are decent.

It was a very good place to live for Jews part of the time. Too good, really. Sort of like America today. Many American Jews will not go to Israel because life in America is too good. I think it was the same thing with Europe. Unfortunately any Gentile nation can turn against the Jews, and it might be true that all nations are destined to do so sooner or later.

Is this the Germany you are talking about?

• The Germans murdered at least 200,000 Jews during the Crusades in a month or 2 (1096).
  • The Germans murdered at least 20,000 Jews in Retingen blaming for descegrating the "holy bread" of the Roman loving son of a Roman soldier Jeebus (1298).
  • During the Black Death, the inferior race of rats known as Germans, which was too dumb and primitive to understand the true cause of the plague, blamed the Jews for the plague and slaughtered tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of Jews, virtually causing the elimination of Western European Jewry until the end of the century.

And this is only a partial list. The most "moderate" hatred the Reich had for Jews was during the time of Heine and Marx, when Jews had to betray the Magen David for the Cross in order to gain high education and be lawyers, teachers, etc. Of course Jews shouldn't have been doing this in the first place because it wasn't their country, but the hatred is obvious. The Reform movement didn't rise up from nothing - it was a movement of cowards, of dogs, who were so afraid of the hatred of the Fritz that they decided to surrender.

My point is that there are good and bad things that come out of every culture. There are also good and bad people in most of them. I agree with you that Europe in general and Germany/Austria in particular deserved to be punished for what they did. Some of it happened immediately after the War when millions of Europeans starved to death. The spread of Communism was also a punishment.  I believe this is also happening now with the Muslim invasion of Europe. However having several more Muslim countries is not good for Israel either and it's good that people like Geert Wilders from the Netherlands are speaking out against the destruction of Europe.

I like Islam's monotheism or as they call it - Tawhid, I like Shintoism's self-decipline, self-respect and love of war, but it doesn't mean I should enjoy Islamic literature, simply because the writers belong to a culture that sworn to eliminate my people in the most brutal ways imagineable for human mind. There's no difference between a Jew who enjoys the music of Beethoven and a Jew who enjoys the body of Samia, a Muslim daughter of a well-known Arabian poet. Only self-hating morons cannot understand how grotesque your suggestion sounds and how miserable the Jewish people's situation is for that I have to explain this.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 09:25:49 PM by Unknown Soldier »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2010, 09:14:53 PM »
Re:  "Have you read what you quoted? "

Read it?

Why would I want to read it?

Better just to make something up and throw it into a forum, don't you think?

Awesome.

So now you understnad I didn't compare the Holocaust to the American Revolutionary War?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2010, 09:35:03 PM »
In other words you wanted them out simply because they ain't white, even if they are decent.

If someone's truly decent then I don't have a problem with them being here, but finding a decent black is almost as likely as you breaking out into spontaneous song of "Das Lied der Deutschen".

No and if you have to reach that far back into history when I'm making a point about pre-WW2 Europe then I think you misunderstood.

And this is only a partial list. The most "moderate" hatred the Reich had for Jews was during the time of Heine and Marx, when Jews had to betray the Magen David for the Cross in order to gain high education and be lawyers, teachers, etc. Of course Jews shouldn't have been doing this in the first place because it wasn't their country, but the hatred is obvious. The Reform movement didn't rise up from nothing - it was a movement of cowards, of dogs, who were so afraid of the hatred of the Fritz that they decided to surrender.

It's true that there has been a long history of anti-Semitism in Europe including Germany. However many Jews in pre-war Europe were VERY assimilated and loved their host countries. I think this was a problem for them and what truly led them into danger, because they got too comfortable in Gentile countries which at any time could turn against them. Some had earned medals in the military in service to their hosts in Europe and were later hunted down by the Nazis.

I like Islam's monotheism or as they call it - Tawhid, I like Shintoism's self-decipline, self-respect and love of war, but it doesn't mean I should enjoy Islamic literature, simply because the writers belong to a culture that sworn to eliminate my people in the most brutal ways imagineable for human mind. There's no difference between a Jew who enjoys the music of Beethoven and a Jew who enjoys the body of Samia, a Muslim daughter of a well-known Arabian poet. Only self-hating morons cannot understand how grotesque your suggestion sounds and how miserable the Jewish people's situation is for that I have to explain this.

I don't think it's a problem to enjoy art unless the person themselves were anti-Semitic or wanted to destroy your culture. I understand you would avoid listening to anything composed by anti-Semites or Nazis, but if the person composing something was not an anti-Semite or Nazi then I don't really completely get it. I do think I understand a little more than I did though, because you are lumping all people from the same culture together and saying that they have a sort of collective responsibility and you reject the whole thing. It's your right to do that.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2010, 07:32:53 AM »

• The Germans murdered at least 200,000 Jews during the Crusades in a month or 2 (1096).
  • The Germans murdered at least 20,000 Jews in Retingen blaming for descegrating the "holy bread" of the Roman loving son of a Roman soldier Jeebus (1298).
  • During the Black Death, the inferior race of rats known as Germans, which was too dumb and primitive to understand the true cause of the plague, blamed the Jews for the plague and slaughtered tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of Jews, virtually causing the elimination of Western European Jewry until the end of the century.

Considering my mother is German/French and Jewish, I take offense to that statement as I have some German blood in my veins and you refer to "German" as a race, German is not a race. Germanic peoples are a ethnic group.

Yes I realize the tragedies that have happened in Germany however there are many Germans who had absolutely nothing to do with what happened who were living in America, many of my family members on my moms side included.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2010, 07:45:30 AM »

Considering my mother is German/French and Jewish,

German/French or Jewish?

I take offense to that statement as I have some German blood in my veins and you refer to "German" as a race, German is not a race. Germanic peoples are a ethnic group.

I refered to the German people as a "Race of rats" - it's a saying, not a scientifical "racial" argument.

Every person who shares the psyche and culture of the Germans is a German  - Germans are a culture, not a race that I don't even believe in.

Yes I realize the tragedies that have happened in Germany however there are many Germans who had absolutely nothing to do with what happened who were living in America, many of my family members on my moms side included.

Yes we all know about the German lovers of Hitler (the many Germans who were part of America First, for example) in America who just loved their Fuhrer. The German Americans were not Italian Americans. There's a saying that had the Germans declared war on America, the Holocaust would have taken place there too, at the same time it was taking place in Europe, Northern Africa and the Middle East.

Any German who is part of this evil culture of murderers, ESPECIALLY after the Holocaust is a piece of scum and the Jew who will defend him is a despicable self-hating kike.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2010, 08:20:41 AM »

Considering my mother is German/French and Jewish,

German/French or Jewish?

I take offense to that statement as I have some German blood in my veins and you refer to "German" as a race, German is not a race. Germanic peoples are a ethnic group.

I refered to the German people as a "Race of rats" - it's a saying, not a scientifical "racial" argument.

Every person who shares the psyche and culture of the Germans is a German  - Germans are a culture, not a race that I don't even believe in.

Yes we all know about the German lovers of Hitler (the many Germans who were part of America First, for example) in America who just loved their Fuhrer. The German Americans were not Italian Americans. There's a saying that had the Germans declared war on America, the Holocaust would have taken place there too, at the same time it was taking place in Europe, Northern Africa and the Middle East.

Any German who is part of this evil culture of murderers, ESPECIALLY after the Holocaust is a piece of scum and the Jew who will defend him is a despicable self-hating kike.

My mother is ethnically German and French and converted to Judaism.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2010, 08:37:05 AM »
I can only speak about Texas but most German-Americans here are much much closer to Hank Hill than Heinrich Himmler.

Besides many including my own grandfather fought for the USA in WW2, against the Nazis!

My family were farmers, they worked the land, an honest day's hard work to make a living (and didn't own slaves either).

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2010, 08:37:59 AM »
I can only speak about Texas but most German-Americans here are much much closer to Hank Hill than Heinrich Himmler.

Besides many including my own grandfather fought for the USA in WW2, against the Nazis!

Did Ron Paul's father did the same?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2010, 08:39:20 AM »
My mother is ethnically German and French

That's irrelavent because she left German culture for Judaism, hence, a Jew.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2010, 08:39:50 AM »
I don't know Ron Paul's ethnicity but I don't like him anyway because he's evil.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2010, 08:42:12 AM »
I don't know Ron Paul's ethnicity but I don't like him anyway because he's evil.

Ronald Ernest Paul is a loyal German

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2010, 08:44:16 AM »

You know more than I do about him, which is funny because you live in Israel. I thought he was probably English descent. Most people in the Hill country of Texas are very Bible-believing people who love God and aren't anti-Semitic.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2010, 08:45:56 AM »

You know more than I do about him, which is funny because you live in Israel. I thought he was probably English descent. Most people in the Hill country of Texas are very Bible-believing people who love G-d and aren't anti-Semitic.

I don't want to go there because I gave my word but the Xtian "bible" equals the Qur'an and Mein Kampf in its anti-Semitism, so I don't buy this.

Are you "purely" German?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2010, 08:48:03 AM »
No I'm about 1/4 but my last name is German so I tend to identify more as that. I've also got other white ethnicities in my background that I'm equally proud of. None of those countries are perfect but I will not be ashamed of any of them either. As far as I know, nobody in my family has ever been a Nazi or expressed any such sympathies. I was always raised to be pro-Israel.