Author Topic: Even when Hussein goes to Church last sunday it invoved philistines  (Read 809 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/2010/09/even-obamas-churchgoing-raises.html#links 

Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Even Obama's churchgoing raises questions

During the Presidential campaign, President Obama left the church of his longtime mentor, Jeremiah Wright. While that move was made necessarily politically by Wright's toxic words, it raised another question about Obama that has bothered Americans ever since: Is he a Christian or a Muslim? Since Obama rarely goes to church, it's hard to say.

This past Sunday, Obama went to church for only the third time since he has been in office, in an apparent effort to assure the American people that he really is a Christian. But Obama continues to make toxic choices about churches:

But what is widely not reported by the White House and the MSM is that on that particular Sunday in that particular church, Dr. Ziad Asali, M.D., a Muslim, founder and president of the American Task Force on Palestine, was the guest speaker. He was there to speak on the subject of “Prospects of the two-state solution in the Middle-East.”

But Who's Ziad J. Asali the guest speaker at the St. John’s Episcopal Church?

He is among other things President and Founder, American Task Force on Palestine and he also figures on the board of the U.S.-Muslim Engagement Project.

Among the members of the organisation are : Surprise! Daisy Khan , Executive Director, American Society for Muslim Advancement and Feisal Abdul Rauf, Imam, Masjid al-Farah in New York City; Founder and Chairman, Cordoba Initiative; author of What’s Right with Islam Is What’s Right with America.

Obama left the church before the guest speaker began to speak, but he apparently is incapable of choosing normal, mainline churches that don't have an obsession with the 'Palestinians' or with Islam (there's a graphic at that last link that is worth checking out on that score).

posted by Carl in Jerusalem @ 6:54 AM
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Even when Hussein goes to Church last sunday it invoved philistines
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 02:30:31 PM »
Nice assembly that Hussein attends.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 02:46:49 PM »
Why would a church bring in a muslim speaker? Isn't it more important for a church to teach about what that Jesus guy said instead of some random muslim nazi?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 06:32:36 PM »
Why would a church bring in a muslim speaker? Isn't it more important for a church to teach about what that Jesus guy said instead of some random muslim nazi?

Why would a church bring in a Muslim period?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 10:37:57 PM »
I don't think that churches should have non-Christian speakers.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2010, 08:09:20 AM »
Some of the churches are being politically correct.   Lets just ask terrorists to Worship and be bipartisan.   Well don't be fooled or sucked in, This is the Apostacy of the Church which Christ predicted.   I got news for them, the Fish, all the Christians, will be separated in the Net.   Those who sit in church and deny the truth are not going to win God's favor.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2010, 09:17:24 AM »
Some of the churches are being politically correct.   Lets just ask terrorists to Worship and be bipartisan.   Well don't be fooled or sucked in, This is the Apostacy of the Church which Christ predicted.   I got news for them, the Fish, all the Christians, will be separated in the Net.   Those who sit in church and deny the truth are not going to win G-d's favor.

Please enough of preaching i can not take it any more!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2010, 09:47:50 AM »
Boyana, I think you protest too much. The corruption of the churches into left wing institutions is a very serious matter for Americans. All of the traditionally conservative institutions are being bespoiled.