Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 19, 2010  (Read 6519 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, September 19, 2010
« on: September 11, 2010, 09:09:36 PM »
Dear Chaim, three questions for this week's Ask JTF.

1. Do you think South Africa is an example of where America is heading? In 1994, the blacks took over when Nelson Mandela was elected as the country's first black president and now almost 15 years later, Obama became the first black president of the United States. They've already ruined South Africa. Is America next?

2. Did you hear about the Crypt Keeper (Helen Thomas) receiving the lifetime achievement award from CAIR!

3. Please share with us a recent Affirmative Action story that happened this month.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 09:20:46 AM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 19, 2010
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 09:26:39 PM »
Dear Chaim:

(1) I had the unfortunate situation of receiving a summons to serve as a juror in the Supreme Court of New York, Nassau County.  Anyways, I brought my laptop computer to work on an browse the Internet while waiting to be empaneled for a Jury.  Anyways, there are cell jammers in the courthouse and you cannot get Internet service.  But, the courts do have free WiFi.  I connected to the free WiFi maintained by the court.  When I tried logging onto the www.jtf.org/e page I found that the page was blocked and I was immediately returned to the NYS court system homepage.  Apparently, the court's Wifi firewall has been programmed to block JTF.  To make sure, I logged onto my gmail account, Drudge Report and a few other news web sites.  I was also able to log onto enemy websites like the so-called "Electronic Intifada," Daily Star Lebanon and the so-called "Palestine Chronicle."

(2) What can you tell us about the "Stonewall Riots" in 1969?  Was the event a bunch of self proclaimed queers and "muscle queens" doped up going mashuginah or was it something more sinister?  Did the mafia really own the Stonewall Inn?  As a followup, do you have any fagella and or transgendered affirmative action stories?

(3) What is your opinion of the book "From Time Immemorial?" written by Joan Peters?

All the best.  May you have a wonderfil Sukkot!

Nekema
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 04:58:56 PM by Nekama »

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 09:29:56 PM »
shalom brother chaim.

out of barack osama, john mclame(mccain), sarah failin (palin), ron foul(paul), who do you think deserves the biggest YSV? 

your method of transferring the arab population might lead to disaster. the reason they get to suck on israel's welfare system is so that they don't start rioting. i think if you just cut their welfare and wait for them to leave, even with compensation, could lead to disaster. im not criticizing the idea of a population transfer, im just criticizing your method of executing it.

what do you think of the mormon church?

hope you had an easy fast. next time, in Jerusalem. 
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 07:03:44 PM by KahanistLiberal »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 09:47:10 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on Israel for the next two year? Have you heard of the person who was going to burn the Muslim holy book? Do you have a JDL story?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 04:41:19 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2010, 09:54:55 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1: Pretend that two sick political whores get into an argument. One of them is a leftist Obama lover who believes that Sarah Palin really is a Fag Buchanus supporter, attacks her mercilessly for it, and attempts to use her to paint all conservatives as Buchanus supporters. Moreover this leftist has no problem with "Reverend" Jeremiah Wright and Louis Farrakhan, and tries to argue that they are not really anti-Semitic. The other person is an anti-Obama so-called rightist who doesn't care whether or not Palin was a Buchanus fan, goes to great lengths to argue that Buchanus is not anti-Semitic, and asserts that all "true conservatives" should support Buchanus. Which of these freaks of nature do you hate more and what do you do in this situation?

2: With all due respect Chaim, I still don't believe that the sleazeball Governor Christie (yimach schmo)'s decision to support the al-Qaeda mosque was totally disconnected from political realities. I just don't have as much faith in NJ voters as you do, it seems. If average New Jerseyans are not pro-Islam, then why do they support the firing and arrest of Derek Fenton from his job at NJ Transit because he burned a Koran at Ground Zero on 9/11? We have to face the fact that the unpardonable sin in America is "racism", and average people are paranoid about being called racists or even thinking that they might be racist. It's why Barack Hussein Osama got elected. Many average American whites either wanted to "be a part of history" by voting or Obama or felt guilty about being "racist" by not voting for him. If you doubt this look at the VA Senate election four years ago. Virginia is a majority-white, majority-conservative Republican state that was the heart of the Confederacy, and George Allen lost his race (which he was comfortably leading just a few weeks before) by a landslide because he was labeled a racist for saying the word "macaca". If Governor Christie had denounced the mosque, his name would be mud to the media and the entire political establishment. At a minimum nobody would have put any money into his reelection campaign. If he had taken no position, he would have been denounced for not lending his voice to "combatting Islamophobia". Don't get me wrong Chaim, I still hate that pig with a passion, but seriously, what American politician wouldn't have done what he did?

G-d bless as always, Dr. Brennan Fan.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 07:41:45 PM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2010, 10:23:28 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Many people are disgusted by Islam and Muslims, due to their either active or passive support of terrorists. I am also not fond of Muslims and I don't trust any Muslims. I know that even if they are not engaged in terror, that they support it indirectly through their tithe to "Muslim charities".

I have a family of Muslims living next door to me, and they haven't really caused us any problems. Last week the the elderly dad of the family got taken away by an ambulance and I found out he died. I heard one of the women crying later and I felt bad for her. Is something wrong with me for feeling compassion for this person?

I know that what they stand for is completely opposite to what I stand for and yet I felt so bad knowing the hurt they were feeling.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 09:17:26 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2010, 04:09:28 AM »
Shalom chaim

How about a "Put Some Lard on a Mosque's Door Knob" Day?

What uses of lard and pig's blood can you suggest, within the law, against Muslims and mosques?  I think publically opening a Pork butcher shop next to a mosque would be a nice idea.

Hope you had an easy fast and may all you and your family's blessings come true this year.

Toda vi Chag Sameach

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 05:54:39 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2010, 08:29:03 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Last week, I asked you about YSV and ZTL, but I wanted you to explain and say each phrase in it's entirety with translation.  I want the whole almost ten words for each expression.  Please use the names of Norm Finklestein and Zev Jabotinsky.  Thanks.

As in YSV shem de shair vir kov (obviously spelled wrong)
or Zecher Tsadik Livracha ha kodesh... (obviously spelled wrong)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 06:20:39 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2010, 06:08:46 PM »
Shalom brother Chaim

Have you ever thought of getting semicha , I know its just a title and dosent say how much Torah you know per se, however you seem to know more then most Rabbis I have spoken to.

How can a deform call him self a rabbi and not you. Im sure you know more then most Rabbis that don't even speak Hebrew well.

Now for the Big Question ...I asked my Local Rabbi about the Multiple Author Theory, which stated the reason Torah has themes that repeat such as the story of creation it must have been written by different people and then woven together .. The rabbi just laughed. I obviously don't believe it but I would like your view. I know you don't buy it , but please , tell us why.

Because people on the evil side are working hard to prove it. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/bible/coogan.html

« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 12:39:32 AM by Chai »

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2010, 05:39:27 PM »
Dear Chaim

Please name the contributions illegal aliens have made to society.

Thanks!

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2010, 01:52:32 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What influence, if any, have the lessons of the Book of Shoftim (Judges) had on the Kahanist positions regarding:

1.  Encouraging the Arabs to leave Israel, and

2.  Making Israeli society, government and education more Torah-based?

Thank you as always for sharing your wisdom. 

Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2010, 06:05:13 PM »
Hello Chaim,

can you give us an update about how Noam Federman is doing in the Israeli government?

Thank you,

Robert.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2010, 08:35:57 PM »
Hello Brother Chaim,

What is your opinion about Christine O' Donnell going after Biden's old seat and what is your thoughts about Carl Palidino.. He did defeat that idiot that I am so happy he lost Lazio.. But I want your opinion about him as well?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2010, 10:37:11 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I mentioned the following in the JTF English Forum several days ago but I want your take on this.

There's a newspaper called the ' Jewish Press' ,   that bills itself as "  America's Largest Independent Jewish Weekly".     Around 2 days before the New York Primaries,    they endorsed Gary Ackerman over challenger Patricia Maher in the 5th Congressional District Democrat Primary.

The following is what they wrote:

.......................................................................................

http://www.jewishpress.com/pageroute.do/45153

Gary Ackerman (5th Congressional District)

Gary Ackerman is a 27-year veteran of the House and chairman of the key Foreign Affairs Subcommittee on the Middle East and Asia. As such, he occupies an enormously important position vis-à-vis Israel. While we may disagree with some of the things he has said about the Middle East, we have no question as to his sincere commitment to Israel's security.

.........................................................................................

When combining this endorsement with my conversations and observations with some Jewish 5th Congressional District Voters who foolishly believe that Gary  Ackerman is a huge asset for Israel and a couple of Jewish people thinking that I'm off the wall for saying that Rahm Emanuel is a self hating Jew who is very dangerous for Israel,    a number of your key points over the years have been reinforced.     So called newspapers such as the ' Jewish Press'  go along way in helping legitimize the likes of Gary Ackerman and probably do the same for Rahm Emanuel .

I attempted to post a reply on Thursday,  Sept. 16  in the endorsement article comment section,    that was highly critical of their endorsement of Gary Ackerman.     But all things considered,   it was mild.    At least compared to what I would have liked to have told them.     As of now,   they haven't posted the reply.   

My question to you is it justified in calling for a boycott of this so called newspaper?   

Also,  when you used to speak in other Synagogues in addition to the weekly JDL meetings that you had in the Synagogue of the cold cuts incident involving Jerrold Nadler and Gary Ackerman,   did you mainly speak during the week or on Shabbat?    What was the typical attendance during the week,  compared to Shabbat?      Do you believe that you  speaking at Synagogues in the present and future would help JTF.   Or is it an inefficient way of using your time considering the urgent situation in Judea and Samaria and all of Israel that needs your attention?

Thanks as always,  eb22.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 11:16:36 PM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2010, 12:49:06 PM »
Dear Chaim,

A few questions this week:

1) Why do you think we haven't captured Osama bin Laden, YSV, may he and all he cares about burn in hellfire forever, yet?

2) In your opinion, who is uglier: Gary Ackerman, Jesse Jackson or Yasser Arafat - YSV to all three, of course.

3) This week, I was walking up the stairs to the elevated subway, and there was a disgusting, satanic, homeless schvartza talking to himself right next to the Metrocard machine, and then he proceeded to start urinating against the wall, all while mumbling incoherently. Join me in hoping that G-d obliterates this drek off the face of the earth - immediately or sooner.

4) What are your thoughts on Rick Lazio?

Your loyal follower,
RWG

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2010, 12:59:28 PM »
Shalom Chaim

I saw some video's of Rabbi Shmuley Boteach on zootube. Two in particular "Is Yeshua the Jewish Messiah? Debate - Dr. Michael Brown vs Shmuley Boteach" (although I wouldn't call it a debate as The Rabbi destroyed him) and "Rabbi Shmuley Boteach on Yeshua" and I really admired the way he spoke the truth and knowledge. My question is, is there more Rabbi's that speak out like this and if so can you name some. And what is your opinion of Rabbi Shmuley Boteach?

G-d Bless You, Your Loved Ones, The Chosen People and Israel.
Bryan
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 01:05:09 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2010, 02:25:35 PM »
Hello Chaim. I heard on the news this week that bloomberg wants to outlaw smoking in the parks and public beaches. Now I know you are against smoking as I am, but don't you think he is trying to take away our rites little by little? Thanks and GD bless. I hope you had a good Yom Kippur.

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2010, 03:21:33 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Happy Yom Kippur. Are there any records of what sort stuff the ancient hebrew people did for sport and physical fitness?

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2010, 03:39:22 PM »
can you summarize the the Yom Kippur torah portions?

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2010, 04:31:29 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim, (:

Do you recall of any Jewish politician, whom you preferred as "the lesser of the evils" for whatever elections in America?

Thank you as always and Shavu'a Tov,
Gam Bashan veGam Gil'ad. :)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2010, 05:48:34 PM »
hey chaim.

1) Why does god allow suffering, pain and natural disasters on this earth that can kill innocent people?

2) Why are atheists so preachy. Given that we live in a secular society, they are not persecuted, and they believe that we are all going to be wormfood when we die. Why do they continually try and covert people to their souless lifestyle? Plus did you know evangelical atheist richard dawkins started a summer camp for atheists. Yes chaim, the same guy that was critical of jesus camp, is trying to indoctrinate kids into a godless world.

3) have you ever experienced a miracle/devine intervention?

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2010, 06:12:27 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Can you describe the concept of Gehinnom in Judaism? Is it the fires of hell, or more like purgatory? Why do some people say there is no hell in Judaism?

Also, are people only there for a maximum of 12 months, with no punishment on Shabbat, and then after those 12 months they either ascend to the world to come, or are destroyed forever? Is there an exception for 5 people, who are there for eternity? Who are these 5 people?

Thanks as always,
Patches

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2010, 06:44:06 PM »
Dear Chaim,
 Look at all the attention the koran burning has brought to the reverend in Florida. Maybe  burning the koran  would bring attention to JTF. Then again you don't want to look like a copy cat. But then again why not. It would definitely bring attention to JTF and expose Islam in one shot. I think we have to think of ways like this, of exposing Islam and bringing attention to JTF. What do you think of the argument that soldiers would be put at risk (like they're not shooting at them anyway)? 

And what "over the top" action can be done to bring more attention to JTF?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 06:50:12 PM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2010, 10:17:14 PM »
Shalom Chaim.

I hope you had an easy fast this year.  I know mine seems to get easier as I get older.  Not sure why.

I wanted to continue the discussion we had last week about American politicians.  I still think it is unrealistic to expect Americans to take a harder line in favor of Israel than Israelis do.  You correctly pointed out that Huckabee does but how realistic is it that he will get elected.  Certainly he will be painted as strange for his position on Israel.

More importantly whether an American can get elected taking a position harder than the Israelis it seems that there will be enormous pressure once he takes office to change that stance.  If the Israelis don't object it will be hard for Huckabee or any such candidate to maintain a tough stance in favor of Israel if he does not have the support of Israelis.  My bottom line is that Israelis and Jews need to lead on this issue not follow.  I honestly believe if the Israeli government had a policy of unlimited Jewish presence in all of Eretz Yisrael then a politician such as Palin who hopes to be viewed as pro Israel very well might support that position or much of it.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.