Author Topic: Gentiles stealing Jewish customs  (Read 3451 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Gentiles stealing Jewish customs
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2010, 01:10:08 PM »

Mr Uman, seriously, relax. The world is not out to get you. Muslims are the only ones who want you dead....and nazis.
         --Your friend A.C.K., the maniac

ACK,

Thank you... But I really don't think that.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2010, 01:14:36 PM »

Mr Uman, seriously, relax. The world is not out to get you. Muslims are the only ones who want you dead....and nazis.
    --Your friend A.C.K., the maniac

ACK,

Thank you... But I really don't think that.

OK. You can still hate muslims and nazis
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2010, 04:09:17 PM »
I would much rather someone left the Muzuzah on the door, out of love and respect for the word of God, than to rip it off the door and to desecrate it...

Does anyone here agree???
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2010, 04:38:54 PM »
I am sorry if the title is open to misinterpretation. I just hope that Jews will properly ensure that their mezuzahs are checked {so that the scrolls are kosher, etc.} and that they remove them from the door if a non-Jewish family moves in...

I don't know what a non-Jew should do with them if they are not Jewish. Basically I think that they should leave them up and just not do the upkeep required to keep them kosher. It is just strange to read about a Catholic praising the trinity while kissing the mezuzah, it seems almost ridiculous.

Im sorry but you are really reaching here. You have a point with the current pope, but its not as if they are nazis or anti sekmitic. With anti semitism going up 10 percent this year, this is nothing to whats going on. Unless you are the rudi guiliani of jewish injustice???

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2010, 04:44:33 PM »
Even if someone takes it off and throws it in the trash how is that going to harm its previous owners?

I think that's harming the mezuzah, not harming the previous owners.

To non-Jews, it's just an object, nothing sacred about it.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2010, 04:51:56 PM »
Even if someone takes it off and throws it in the trash how is that going to harm its previous owners?

It does contain parts of the Bible though.  How do Christians respectfully dispose of old Bibles?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2010, 08:51:51 PM »

It does contain parts of the Bible though.  How do Christians respectfully dispose of old Bibles?

That's true, the Scriptures inside would be sacred. I'm not really sure how to dispose of an old Bible. There's one that's practically falling apart in my house that's at least 40 years old.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2010, 09:06:59 PM »
Jews and Christians do not go apesh** when their holy books are discarded or naturally fall apart the way Moolies do.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2010, 08:19:06 AM »
Well, I am a Christian and Wear the Star of David with the Shofar.  I also wear jewelry that says Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.   I have to be honest, I love the Star of David,  many Jewish People, and Israel.   This is coming from Christ, his power is building support for Israel and the Jewish people among the Christian nation. I have also sent alot of money to Jewish organizations as have my friends.   We are fighting for God's people!