Author Topic: "Every time the rabbi said Sukkot, I heard Tuchus..."  (Read 1985 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
"Every time the rabbi said Sukkot, I heard Tuchus..."
« on: September 22, 2010, 11:53:44 AM »
Here is a piece of literary fiction I imagine Massuh would write:

"Every time the rabbi said Sukkot, I heard Tuchus..."

The Joys of Tuchus

Sitting in the Tuchis each year reminds us of days of old. The Tuchis is the symbol of the Jews protection by the clouds of glory in the desert. Every Jew is obligated to construct a Tuchis in his yard, cover the Tuchis with fronds of palm, and dwell in his Tuchis and eat in the Tuchis outside. Tuchis always falls toward the beginning of the fall season, and the Tuchis must allow the occupants to view the stars in the heavens.

Remember to set up your Tuchis early and when you shake your lulav and etrog, shake it in all six directions.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: "Every time the rabbi said Sukkot, I heard Tuchus..."
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 01:01:24 PM »
Well, muman613, after reading that I feel like going out and get some tuchus!     :::D