Author Topic: I love it when Chaim imitates black people  (Read 10184 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I love it when Chaim imitates black people
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2007, 09:06:45 PM »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2007, 10:14:28 PM »
I just saw the bus accident video and of course I saw the cleopatra one...5 star performance!!!!   I swear he should have a side job as a comedian!

does chaim have anymore videos where he imitates black people for the majority of its duration?
I believe that deep in Chaim's heart he wants to be a comedian.

I wanted to comment on something that has some relevance to the thread. When I first came here and asked those 'million-two' questions, Chaim told me that I should have been upset with Hillary Clinton for speaking 'black' at a church. (She's actually from the South and was speaking Southern drawl... I didn't mind that. I've actually heard she and Bill speak on 20/20 I believe ...around the time he had fondled some woman. They both sound country. ) I'm having a problem with that comment still because in the same breath, he expects blacks not to be upset when HE imitates, (quite poorly) blacks...throwing in words like "CHITLINS!" or "WATERMELON!" I almost expected him to do a menstrel number in black face.

Heck, if what he's saying is true, that blacks should have been upset with Hil during that conference, then the entire black race should be angry with Paula Dean , the southern cook on the Food Network. She has a Southern twang that out of this world... AND I LOVE HER FOR IT, TOO! LOL
Imerica their is no getting around it some of Chaim's programs are very funny. Its the material he has to work with and the presentation that he gives that makes them so funny. Don't take this the wrong way but when Chaim does the programs and does some of his bits about his black experiences its very funny. Picture it,  I am sitting there  watching him and he tells one of his stories I think  he's right this or that happened to me also  or its true I see  blacks behave like that all the time. The way he pronounces the words is the way white ears hear them pronounced. It Ebonics isn't that what they call it .
The difference between the Clinton's and Chaim doing Ebonics is worlds apart. And Paula Dean is a Southerner she isn't imitating Blacks, Blacks are imitating her. The Ebonics that most Blacks speak here in the north is really nothing like a Southern drawl its a combination of that and some screwed up city slang mixed in. If I were black and I had heard Hillery make that speech where she did a very poor impression of what in her screwed up mind thinks blacks sound like I would have been very offended. It would be one thing to talk with a Southern drawl but the speech she made was so bad that even a person such as myself who has limited compassion for black folks felt embarrassed listening to it.Someone in the audience should have stopped her and told her to continue in a normal context. Hillery was trying to ingratiate  herself to Black folks but  Chaim is relating an experience to his viewers in a humorous way.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 05:38:32 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2007, 10:18:57 PM »
Here;s the bus accident one:

(part 1)
(part 2)
(part 3)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
In hebrew Chaim dosn't do funny things  :(
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2007, 10:39:44 PM »
Black people make fun of whites, so its only fair they can get some back.

Chaim should be a comedian....

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2007, 11:17:20 PM »
To all my friends that I have sent Chaim's audio like when he had the Cleopatra video, they all said the same... He should do stand up comedy.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2007, 01:22:00 AM »
I just saw the bus accident video and of course I saw the cleopatra one...5 star performance!!!!   I swear he should have a side job as a comedian!

does chaim have anymore videos where he imitates black people for the majority of its duration?

What is it that you find so funny, just curious. Is it somewhat like Amos and Andy? Where can the video be downloaded?

you'lln enjoy it if you can get past political correctness.
Would you be so open if I decided to imitate Jewish people on a video? I'm just guessing but ... NOT! Come on now... why the hypocricy?

actually south park does a great job of imitating certain types of Jews...so it depends on how you are imitating them. 
So, a Jewish person is imitated in a disrespectful way, then its disrespectful to the Jews. But if a black person is imitated in a disrespectful way  then its okay? Just laugh about it?

Ever watch South Park?  They go to town on the Jews on that show. I am the last person to call it anti-Semetic..What they might generalize about with certain types of Jews is, in fact, true and I do get a great big laugh from it!  so Toosheh!

I should add that Chaim makes fun everyone else, including Jews...so it's not necessarily open season on blacks..It's everyone who he gets annoyed with!  So if you don't think it's funny, that sucks for you.
I use to watch South Park a lot. But it started getting crazier by the episode. The Jew-bashing episodes actually made me laugh also but after a while Cartman made me want to reach through the TV screen and tear him to peices.

See? an extra sensitive person would call you an anti-semite for laughing at South Park making fun of Jews.  HOwever, we both know it's all fun and games...

Chaim is serious when he makes jokes about the majority of black americans. IT's still funny.  He's entitled to make fun of them as I am entitled to laugh if i though it was funny.  You can't tell me what I'm allowed and not allowed to laugh at.  YOu dont' have to find it to be funny if you dont' think it is..that's your right.
Then why is it not okay for Jesse Jackson to say Hymie town when referring to Jews again? Do we have selective senses of humor now? Its funny when WE say so?

Now you're just being dishonest Erica.  You know we wouldn't have a problem with Jesse Jackson if all he did was call Jews "Hymie town". We stand up against Jackson because he's anti-white and an anti-semite who works to wipe Israel and our people off the map.  Chaim just brings "Hymie-town" as an example of the types of things he says to bring to light how this "Reverend" really feels about things. We wish it were all just a joke, but it isn't. He is a real danger to Jews and all civilized people.

Once again I see that you are continuing to try and make moral equivalencies between evil people who hate for no reason, and righteous people who stand up against them. You suffer from deep moral confusion. I think you need to start reading the Bible and get in tune with the way G-d views the world. Otherwise you can easily go off the deep end.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 01:23:34 AM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Imerica

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2007, 04:33:38 AM »

What is it that you find so funny, just curious. Is it somewhat like Amos and Andy? Where can the video be downloaded?

Would you be so open if I decided to imitate Jewish people on a video? I'm just guessing but ... NOT! Come on now... why the hypocricy?

actually south park does a great job of imitating certain types of Jews...so it depends on how you are imitating them. 
So, a Jewish person is imitated in a disrespectful way, then its disrespectful to the Jews. But if a black person is imitated in a disrespectful way  then its okay? Just laugh about it?

Ever watch South Park?  They go to town on the Jews on that show. I am the last person to call it anti-Semetic..What they might generalize about with certain types of Jews is, in fact, true and I do get a great big laugh from it!  so Toosheh!

I should add that Chaim makes fun everyone else, including Jews...so it's not necessarily open season on blacks..It's everyone who he gets annoyed with!  So if you don't think it's funny, that sucks for you.
I use to watch South Park a lot. But it started getting crazier by the episode. The Jew-bashing episodes actually made me laugh also but after a while Cartman made me want to reach through the TV screen and tear him to peices.

See? an extra sensitive person would call you an anti-semite for laughing at South Park making fun of Jews.  HOwever, we both know it's all fun and games...

Chaim is serious when he makes jokes about the majority of black americans. IT's still funny.  He's entitled to make fun of them as I am entitled to laugh if i though it was funny.  You can't tell me what I'm allowed and not allowed to laugh at.  YOu dont' have to find it to be funny if you dont' think it is..that's your right.
Then why is it not okay for Jesse Jackson to say Hymie town when referring to Jews again? Do we have selective senses of humor now? Its funny when WE say so?

Now you're just being dishonest Erica.  You know we wouldn't have a problem with Jesse Jackson if all he did was call Jews "Hymie town". We stand up against Jackson because he's anti-white and an anti-semite who works to wipe Israel and our people off the map.  Chaim just brings "Hymie-town" as an example of the types of things he says to bring to light how this "Reverend" really feels about things. We wish it were all just a joke, but it isn't. He is a real danger to Jews and all civilized people.

Once again I see that you are continuing to try and make moral equivalencies between evil people who hate for no reason, and righteous people who stand up against them. You suffer from deep moral confusion. I think you need to start reading the Bible and get in tune with the way G-d views the world. Otherwise you can easily go off the deep end.
I'm not being dishonest. Everytime someone mentions his name here they speak of how he said "Hymie Town".. and other hair-brained idiotic things he's allowed to seep out of his lips. Him saying Hymie Town already says that he's anti- Jew.

And I don't suffer from anything, thanks. And I'll refer to the Bible when I see fit, not when you tell me to.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2007, 01:52:18 PM »
It's almost as if you didn't read my post at all....
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2007, 07:01:15 PM »
It's almost as if you didn't read my post at all....
What a shame - it was an excellent post.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2007, 08:54:34 PM »
I found the bus accident one absolutely hysterical! Brasilia and Cleopatra Jefferson are pretty funny too. However, I was really disgusted with the Black History Month and Katrina videos. It was beyond just joking around. That was just plain vitriolic.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2007, 08:59:44 PM »

I fully agree with you and you make an excellent point here. It would be absolutely hypocritical of us to enjoy watching blacks being mimicked but complain if you were to mimic Jewish people. So go for it. Make a video response mimicking Jewish people. Better yet, put on a hat and sunglasses and imitate Chaim imitating black people  :laugh:

Imerica

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2007, 01:33:43 AM »

I fully agree with you and you make an excellent point here. It would be absolutely hypocritical of us to enjoy watching blacks being mimicked but complain if you were to mimic Jewish people. So go for it. Make a video response mimicking Jewish people. Better yet, put on a hat and sunglasses and imitate Chaim imitating black people  :laugh:
LOL I wouldn't dare. First off, I'm not a good comedian. I don't do very good imitations, unless its of my mom who I sound remarkably like (and look like). But I do like Mike Myers' impression of a jewish female character he did on SNL. ... I dont' think he disgraced the Jewish culture one bit with the act. I also like it when Eddie does impressions in Yiddish. However if anyone does it to make fun of the culture, I discount it as talent altogether.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2007, 09:59:44 AM »

You're absolutely right. Chaim has every right to poke fun at black people. We also have every right to laugh at it. We also have every right to condemn and criticize it if we find it to be tasteless and evil.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2007, 10:03:40 AM »

LOL I wouldn't dare. First off, I'm not a good comedian. I don't do very good imitations, unless its of my mom who I sound remarkably like (and look like). But I do like Mike Myers' impression of a jewish female character he did on SNL. ... I dont' think he disgraced the Jewish culture one bit with the act. I also like it when Eddie does impressions in Yiddish. However if anyone does it to make fun of the culture, I discount it as talent altogether.

Yes, I couldn't believe it when I saw Eddie Murphy's name under the old white yiddish guy at the end of Coming to America! :)

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2007, 10:08:15 AM »
Aww right, who next?????
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!