Author Topic: Excellent Sermon Exposing Martin Luther King  (Read 13871 times)

Imerica

Re: Excellent Sermon Exposing Martin Luther King
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2007, 06:18:11 PM »
ummm-hmmm
Sorry... that was immature ;D ;D ;D
And it would be immature only if I used it at the end of a response..just to say it. I didn't do it that way.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2007, 08:15:53 PM »
All MLK was interested in doing was getting liberal white women into bed, yes he had a dream

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2007, 08:36:15 PM »
All MLK was interested in doing was getting liberal white women into bed, yes he had a dream

He sure had a wet dream!

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2007, 09:55:22 PM »
MLK had a dream where he can get everyone on MLK Blvd to go mug people on Park Ave. 

MLK had a dream where a crack head mama with 10 babies from different daddies can collect 10 different checks at the beginning of the month.

MLK had a dream where Affirmative Action with low IQs be taking jobs from people far more qualified and screw up on the job.

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2007, 08:15:20 AM »
ummm-hmmm
Sorry... that was immature ;D ;D ;D
ummm-hmmm

Look, it happened again! ;D

When Chaim says it it is hilarious... he mocks blacks which is funny.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2007, 11:46:16 AM »
I don't believe a word of that article. Not a single word. And what they said about his wife was horrible. Pure propaganda at its worst.

Imerica, I'm wondering, why the hell does Martin Luther King have all of these streets named after him throughout the country, when other American heroes such as George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Pershing, Robert E. Lee, Benjamin Franklin, Stonewall Jackson, Douglas MacArthur, George S. Patton, and Dwight D. Eisenhower do not have as many streets named after them combined?

I've lived in many places where those American heros are represented as names on street signs. Take San Diego for instance... nothing but the street signs with Ex President's street signs. If you'd like to see a more 'formidable' President's name on a streets sign,  contact your the Powers that Be, in you neck of the woods.

Better they should name a street for Evan Mecham who had the chutzpah to stand up and rescind the king "holiday' in Arizona...

All he said that they needed to find jobs instead of geting a holiday.
Then that would be true of all of the white people who are unemployed during Presidents' Day. Should they go  out and look for jobs also?

Explain to me why i set your fellow bipeds getting welfare while driving Cadillacs
I'm not a biped (I shudder to inquire as to what that means...so I won't ask). And WE don't have a Cadillac. But you seem to have issues. Your sentence doesn't make one ounce of sense.

My  QUESTION was since you feel that blacks should be out looking for jobs on MLK' day, shouldn't the white people who are unemployed during Presidents' Day go out looking for work? Wait...a lot of jobs and govt. agencies are closed on those days. lol
Main Entry: bi·ped
Pronunciation: 'bI-"ped
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin biped-, bipes, from bi- + ped-, pes foot -- more at FOOT
: a two-footed animal
just thought I'd help you out -  really nothing to shudder about.
Im erica are you comparing MLK to our Founding Fathers?
Wow - that is definitely a stretch and a bit offensive too.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Imerica

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2007, 11:56:55 AM »
I don't believe a word of that article. Not a single word. And what they said about his wife was horrible. Pure propaganda at its worst.

Imerica, I'm wondering, why the hell does Martin Luther King have all of these streets named after him throughout the country, when other American heroes such as George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Pershing, Robert E. Lee, Benjamin Franklin, Stonewall Jackson, Douglas MacArthur, George S. Patton, and Dwight D. Eisenhower do not have as many streets named after them combined?

I've lived in many places where those American heros are represented as names on street signs. Take San Diego for instance... nothing but the street signs with Ex President's street signs. If you'd like to see a more 'formidable' President's name on a streets sign,  contact your the Powers that Be, in you neck of the woods.

Better they should name a street for Evan Mecham who had the chutzpah to stand up and rescind the king "holiday' in Arizona...

Then that would be true of all of the white people who are unemployed during Presidents' Day. Should they go  out and look for jobs also?

Explain to me why i set your fellow bipeds getting welfare while driving Cadillacs
I'm not a biped (I shudder to inquire as to what that means...so I won't ask). And WE don't have a Cadillac. But you seem to have issues. Your sentence doesn't make one ounce of sense.

My  QUESTION was since you feel that blacks should be out looking for jobs on MLK' day, shouldn't the white people who are unemployed during Presidents' Day go out looking for work? Wait...a lot of jobs and govt. agencies are closed on those days. lol

NO I AM NOT COMPARING MLK TO OUR FOUNDING FATHERS! I MENTIONED ONLY THAT NO ONE WORKS ON THEIR DAYS!

Are you a conspiracy theorist? Does everything you read have to have an underlying peice of deception? BOTH holidays are national holidays. And since the person I responded to posed the comment that blacks should be out looking for jobs during MLK day, I asked if he thought the same about whites who are unemployed on President's Day. The point is that there aren't many businesses open on both days. How could anyone find work when employers are off work?

Satisfied?

Imerica

« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2007, 11:58:18 AM »

So its supposed to be an insult that black people have two feet? For Shame! ::)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2007, 12:02:29 PM »

NO I AM NOT COMPARING MLK TO OUR FOUNDING FATHERS! I MENTIONED ONLY THAT NO ONE WORKS ON THEIR DAYS!

Are you a conspiracy theorist? Does everything you read have to have an underlying peice of deception? BOTH holidays are national holidays. And since the person I responded to posed the comment that blacks should be out looking for jobs during MLK day, I asked if he thought the same about whites who are unemployed on President's Day. The point is that there aren't many businesses open on both days. How could anyone find work when employers are off work?

Satisfied?
I stand corrected - thanks for the explanation.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2007, 12:04:59 PM »

So its supposed to be an insult that black people have two feet? For Shame! Roll Eyes

Yes Im erica exactly  ;) imagine using the expression two footed animal to describe black people.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 05:41:39 PM by bullcat3 »

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2007, 06:40:04 PM »

Satisfied?

My beef with Martin Luther King Day is that not only is there no other federal holiday named after a person, not even after one of our Founding Fathers, but because we have too many federal holidays as it is.  Besides, why is MLK day treated as a sacred day by everyone, while Presidents Day and Memorial Day are treated much more as occasions for sales discounts?

My MySpace site:
My YouTube site:
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2007, 07:36:48 PM »

Satisfied?

My beef with Martin Luther King Day is that not only is there no other federal holiday named after a person, not even after one of our Founding Fathers, but because we have too many federal holidays as it is.  Besides, why is MLK day treated as a sacred day by everyone, while Presidents Day and Memorial Day are treated much more as occasions for sales discounts?
Good question!  Why does MLK have his own day - and George Washington not.
I remember celebrating Washington and Lincoln's Birthday's separately when I was a small child.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2007, 07:52:37 PM »

Satisfied?

Good question!  Why does MLK have his own day - and George Washington not.
I remember celebrating Washington and Lincoln's Birthday's separately when I was a small child.
Because this is a self hating white country, they had to make room for MLK day so they had to make Washington's and Lincoln's together or there would be an extra holiday and the government can't have that.

Imerica

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2007, 01:17:22 AM »

Satisfied?

Our Founding Father's Birthdays happen to be in February. They share a day... Then, on top of that EVERY president who has ever served in the White House is honored. On Presidents'  Day my kids learn about George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and the other Presidents in school. On Memorial day my family observes and gives respect for those of our American troops who have given their lives for the country. We don't participate in any "President's Day Sales". I think those things are quite redundant.

Imerica

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2007, 01:22:58 AM »

Satisfied?

Good question!  Why does MLK have his own day - and George Washington not.
Because this is a self hating white country, they had to make room for MLK day so they had to make Washington's and Lincoln's together or there would be an extra holiday and the government can't have that.
Their birthdays are celebrated together because they are Presidents who happen to have birthdays just days apart. If there was another Civil Right's leader's birthday in January, I'm sure Martin wouldn't have a day of his own...It would be called Civil Rights Leaders Day.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2007, 07:33:43 AM »

Satisfied?

Our Founding Father's Birthdays happen to be in February. They share a day... Then, on top of that EVERY president who has ever served in the White House is honored. On Presidents'  Day my kids learn about George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and the other Presidents in school. On Memorial day my family observes and gives respect for those of our American troops who have given their lives for the country. We don't participate in any "President's Day Sales". I think those things are quite redundant.

But is it named after a specific one of them?  Since when did Martin Luther King become more important than the Founding Fathers that he has a holiday specifically named after him?  Why can't there be a Civil Rights Day to take the place of Martin Luther King Day?

My MySpace site:
My YouTube site:

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2007, 07:47:05 AM »
Chaim Ben Pesach Day - sounds great - we'll have to work on that.
I don't think blacks will mind if MLK gives up or shares his day - right?

Imerica

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2007, 09:30:06 AM »

Satisfied?

But is it named after a specific one of them?  Since when did Martin Luther King become more important than the Founding Fathers that he has a holiday specifically named after him?  Why can't there be a Civil Rights Day to take the place of Martin Luther King Day?
His birthday is a month before theirs. That's the only reason his birthday is celebrated first. Want a timeline?

Refer to this webpage...
http://www.patriotism.org/presidents_day/

MLK's birthday wasn't made a national holiday until January 20, 1986.

Refer to this webpage...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_King_Day

So you see, he's being hated (in this situation) simply because his birthday is a month before the our Founding Father's bdays. Tsk.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2007, 06:24:32 PM »
Why can't we have a James Earl Ray holiday, to me he was a great hero and why can't we have a Lee Harvey Oswald holiday, certainly he was a hero to a lot of people. mlk was a drunk, a liar, a whore monger, a plagarist and everywhere he went a riot followed. I am sick and tired of even hearing his name. If he would have not been shot he would have died of aids or some other sexually transmiited plague, he also  would have given it to that wife he so loved, or he would have keeled over from acute acoholism. He is nothing more that a typical ghetto crawler along with his homo commie friends.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2007, 06:47:33 PM »
And they force MLK day down everyones throat.  WHY?  MLK WAS a Communist.  Would you have Marxist day too??
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2007, 07:24:56 PM »
And they force MLK day down everyones throat.  WHY?  MLK WAS a Communist.  Would you have Marxist day too??
That may be next - oh wait... we have to make Cinco De Mayo a National Holiday first.

Having a child in elementary school - I know how true your statement is -  they talk about MLK quite a bit.  The music teacher in the school told her classes how evil Columbus was - that was all they got about him.  Washington and Lincoln got a bit more coverage - but not much.   

Imerica

« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2007, 12:45:05 AM »
Why can't we have a James Earl Ray holiday, to me he was a great hero and why can't we have a Lee Harvey Oswald holiday, certainly he was a hero to a lot of people. mlk was a drunk, a liar, a whore monger, a plagarist and everywhere he went a riot followed. I am sick and tired of even hearing his name. If he would have not been shot he would have died of aids or some other sexually transmiited plague, he also  would have given it to that wife he so loved, or he would have keeled over from acute acoholism. He is nothing more that a typical ghetto crawler along with his homo commie friends.
Wow, tell us how you REALLY feel... ::)

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2007, 07:04:37 PM »
see prize see prize I am here.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2007, 07:14:33 AM »
You bet! That is the way I really feel. I have utter contempt for this pig. I take it that you approve of abuse of women, of lying, of cheating and alcoholism. That is what this commie pawn was all about. Do you really believe that a thing like this piece of garbage who lies to his wife and family would all of a sudden tell you the truth. I don't think so.

Imerica

« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2007, 11:39:35 AM »
You bet! That is the way I really feel. I have utter contempt for this pig. I take it that you approve of abuse of women, of lying, of cheating and alcoholism. That is what this commie pawn was all about. Do you really believe that a thing like this piece of garbage who lies to his wife and family would all of a sudden tell you the truth. I don't think so.
First of all, I have this propensity not to involve myself in the marriages of other people...living or dead. Makes my life a whole lot easier. So I guess you can say that I don't care what he and his wife went through in their  marriage. That's what marriage therapists are for. What I care most about is the impact he had in the Civil Rights Movement. If MLK drank, it didn't seem to have an impact on his ability to move millions in this country to accept blacks. (And I'm not advocating drinking in any capacity). Scandal seems to be the oil that greases the wheel that makes the world go round'... And when people go looking for it, they usually find it.

Now, I'm not saying that what that dumb article said about MLK's affairs are remotely true... after all, the site that the info  came from wasn't developed by anyone with any kind of journalistic background: But from someone who hates MLK for inciting any kind of positive change in America. Deflecting his good works with bad press about his personal life only makes that person (the gossiper) seem desperate for attention.

That would be akin to everyone who has insulted Chaim for his long stint in jail for what HE did. The lot of you love this man and would follow him to the depths of hell for the sake of saving Israel, dispite the fact that he hurt people. If you're uncomfortable with the example I used, you know how I feel.