Author Topic: ADL Finally acknowledges that Roger Waters/Pink Floyd is antisemitic  (Read 6148 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: ADL Finally acknowledges that Roger Waters/Pink Floyd is antisemitic
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2010, 01:10:47 PM »
DBF,
Why, hello.

It is a bit humorous to hear that from you, the one who constantly blathers on and on about the infidelities and immorality of all kinds of lame artists.
And Roger Waters is not a "lame artist"?  :laugh:

Seriously, though, I think it's worth pointing out that neither I nor any other posters criticized your making of this thread. It was completely relevant to JTF and completely worth posting. The issue at hand is that a few of us pointed out Foxman's hypocrisy and you appeared to be offended, not that people disliked the topic in and of itself. So, in short, nobody "dissed" the thread.

Like Eminem who I had barely heard of in recent years until you started on a binge, spreading gossip and slander every day.
Eminem just released an album this summer and his face was constantly in the news. His disgusting record was number one for at least two months this summer. It was impossible to avoid him. However I am more interested in the latter part of your statement; are you attempting to assert that I made up lies about that rapper? If so I'm interested in seeing what evidence you offer. I recall backing up every single one of my claims about him with a link. Most of them were actually words out of his own mouth easily findable on Youtube. Therefore I'm not sure how they qualify as "gossip" and "slander", unless you believe that the news media, which worships Eminem, is engaged in a grand conspiracy to put words in his mouth.

You constantly bleat out the hatred you feel for artists like lady gaga, of whom most people I know don't know anything about.
So, what was this diatribe against Mr. Waters if not "hatred"? But, getting back to topic, with all due respect you are middle-aged and probably are not on the pulse of artists that are considered cool/hip today. I for one haven't seen Pink Floyd in the news all year, until now.

I truly think that there are more Pink Floyd fans in the world than there are Eminem fans, or even Eminem fans added to lady gaga fans.... Really it seems like comparing apples and oranges...
I very seriously doubt this, at this given moment in time.

And basically spreading antisemitic libels are far more injurious to the world than sexual infidelity {which is serious in its own right}.
Evil is evil, end of story. Do you really not believe that artists that are promoting sexual perversions are anti-Semites? Let me give you some instances.

--Eminem refuses to perform in Israel.
--A poster claiming to be Vanessa Hudgens made a positive comment on a Jew-hating, pro-Arab blog about Gaza in early 2009.
--Angelina Jolie is a major Fakestinian activist and spokeswoman.

Do you not think that amoral, degraded youth are going to be far more pro-Arab and anti-Israel than those who have values?

The fact that Pink Floyd and Roger Waters are Mega Rock Stars who pull in more in a gig than all the bands you know pull in in a year. Maybe you didn't think before you spoke, as you often do...
Do you have some attendance or ticket-sale figures? I'd really like to see some support for that. Name the last time Roger Waters was on a magazine cover, featured as the headliner of a relevant entertainment show, or released a multiplatinum album of original origin. He had his day, but as of current is little more than a "rock legend". I don't see him having much ability to draw in new young fans or sway those with impressionable views. When was the last time teenagers went on YouTube to check out the "latest" Pink Floyd video?

But let's take your fears at face value and pretend that Waters has the power to convert every single concertgoer at his shows to anti-Semitism. What did he just accomplish? So a bunch of old ex-hippie stoners hate Jews now. What are they going to do, charter a plane over Israel and drop LSD tabs on the Holy Land? Do tell me who has more credibility and clout on Jewish issues: Abraham Foxman or Roger Waters. I for one continue to believe that working with your heart and soul to defend jihadists and their organizations, and bragging about ratting out Jewish organizations and activists to the feds, is substantially more injurious to Jews than some pathetic commie propaganda at a lame concert.

I'll give you a chance to think this one over...
I did, which is why it took me a while to reply to you.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2010, 01:15:52 PM »
בס''ד

The ADL yimach shmam has openly bragged that they inform on their fellow Jews. We as Jews are commanded to curse informers three times a day in our prayers. We pray for their death and destruction.

The ADL and Abe Foxman defend the Muslim Nazis who seek to exterminate us. After 911, when Christian ministers like Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell and Franklin Graham quoted verses from the Koran to prove that Islam preaches hatred, terrorism and even genocide against non-Muslim "infidels", Foxman and the ADL immediately condemned the Christian ministers as "bigots". Foxman and the ADL created a situation in which everyone was afraid to take an honest look at what is written in the Koran and the Hadith.

The ADL publicly lobbied the Israeli Knesset to ban HaRav Meir Kahane and the Kach movement. This is the same ADL that opposes banning Arab Nazi parties who call for Israel's annihilation and who openly support Muslim terrorist organizations.

The ADL publicly supported the Oslo surrender accords, where G-d given Jewish land was handed over to the Arab Hitler Yasser Arafat and the PLO-Hamas terrorist mass murderers. Notice the Jew-hating positions taken by these Judenrat kapo ADL criminals: Rabbi Meir Kahane is unacceptable and should be banned, but the Arab Hitler Yasser Arafat is acceptable and a "partner for peace".

During the Nazi holocaust, the ADL was one of the cowardly traitor organizations that watched in murderous silence as over 6 million Jews were butchered. The same ADL that rushes to defend Islam and Muslims, was nowhere to be found when Roosevelt yimach shmo refused to bomb the rail lines leading to the Nazi death camps. The blood of over 6 million Jews is on the hands of the ADL and the other cowardly traitor Jewish establishment organizations.

In the struggle to save 2 million Soviet Jews, the ADL spent all of its time spying on the JDL on behalf of the FBI. The ADL repeatedly urged the federal and local political leaders to arrest and imprison JDL freedom fighters. Again, this is the same ADL that later supported and defended Arafat and the PLO.

The ADL are not anti-Semites, Nazis or Muslim terrorists. They are far worse. They are the enemy from within. May Hashem rid this world of these evil self-hating creatures.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2010, 01:19:18 PM »
I feel like what Dr. Brennan Fan does is important because music is one major way that society is injected with really bad ideas. Lady Gaga isn't just evil, all her videos have Satanist style imagery in them. In the Bad Romance video for example, the "good" personality loses out to the "Evil" personality, and then Lady Gaga has implied sex with Satan and takes him into her body in that way. Her lyrics are also degenerate. Eminem's song 3am inspired a man to go nuts and murder his family while listening to it. This is not neutral stuff that people just listen to for entertainment, this stuff gets down into people's minds and harms them.  

I think that Pink Floyd isn't a major threat as far as anti-Semitism goes, but as far as spreading degeneracy in general, music and entertainment in general are very big tools for this purpose used by evil people.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2010, 01:41:02 PM »
Blatant and open antisemitism is worse that immoral behavior by artists.

Im sorry you don't have the understanding to see this. But your hatred is what motivates you, I understand that..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2010, 01:42:22 PM »
בס''ד

The ADL yimach shmam has openly bragged that they inform on their fellow Jews. We as Jews are commanded to curse informers three times a day in our prayers. We pray for their death and destruction.

The ADL and Abe Foxman defend the Muslim Nazis who seek to exterminate us. After 911, when Christian ministers like Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell and Franklin Graham quoted verses from the Koran to prove that Islam preaches hatred, terrorism and even genocide against non-Muslim "infidels", Foxman and the ADL immediately condemned the Christian ministers as "bigots". Foxman and the ADL created a situation in which everyone was afraid to take an honest look at what is written in the Koran and the Hadith.

The ADL publicly lobbied the Israeli Knesset to ban HaRav Meir Kahane and the Kach movement. This is the same ADL that opposes banning Arab Nazi parties who call for Israel's annihilation and who openly support Muslim terrorist organizations.

The ADL publicly supported the Oslo surrender accords, where G-d given Jewish land was handed over to the Arab Hitler Yasser Arafat and the PLO-Hamas terrorist mass murderers. Notice the Jew-hating positions taken by these Judenrat kapo ADL criminals: Rabbi Meir Kahane is unacceptable and should be banned, but the Arab Hitler Yasser Arafat is acceptable and a "partner for peace".

During the Nazi holocaust, the ADL was one of the cowardly traitor organizations that watched in murderous silence as over 6 million Jews were butchered. The same ADL that rushes to defend Islam and Muslims, was nowhere to be found when Roosevelt yimach shmo refused to bomb the rail lines leading to the Nazi death camps. The blood of over 6 million Jews is on the hands of the ADL and the other cowardly traitor Jewish establishment organizations.

In the struggle to save 2 million Soviet Jews, the ADL spent all of its time spying on the JDL on behalf of the FBI. The ADL repeatedly urged the federal and local political leaders to arrest and imprison JDL freedom fighters. Again, this is the same ADL that later supported and defended Arafat and the PLO.

The ADL are not anti-Semites, Nazis or Muslim terrorists. They are far worse. They are the enemy from within. May Hashem rid this world of these evil self-hating creatures.

Yes, I agree with everything you said.  As much as I hate Roger Waters, by the ADL focusing on him, and ignoring the true, far more hidious Jew hatred from Muslims, it hurts the Jewish cause 1000x more than is helps it.  

Gentiles, Hindus, etc might see this and say........  'Geesh, look at how the ADL steps in for such a trivial matter, they would never do that if those bombs had crosses on them or a band was anti-hindu....  The Jews are a whiny group, what a double standard, etc etc...'

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2010, 01:44:14 PM »
I feel like what Dr. Brennan Fan does is important because music is one major way that society is injected with really bad ideas. Lady Gaga isn't just evil, all her videos have Satanist style imagery in them. In the Bad Romance video for example, the "good" personality loses out to the "Evil" personality, and then Lady Gaga has implied sex with Satan and takes him into her body in that way. Her lyrics are also degenerate. Eminem's song 3am inspired a man to go nuts and murder his family while listening to it. This is not neutral stuff that people just listen to for entertainment, this stuff gets down into people's minds and harms them.  

I think that Pink Floyd isn't a major threat as far as anti-Semitism goes, but as far as spreading degeneracy in general, music and entertainment in general are very big tools for this purpose used by evil people.

I am glad you enjoy the constant beat of negative news which ends in Yemach Shemo which DBF posts daily here. I know I am not the only one who grows tired of that kind of thing.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2010, 01:46:16 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_floyd#Legacy

Pink Floyd have been nominated for and won several awards,[266] including a Grammy in 1995 for "Rock Instrumental Performance" on "Marooned";[267] inductions into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (17 January 1996)[268] and UK Music Hall of Fame (16 November 2005),[269][270] and the Polar Music Prize for their contribution to contemporary music in 2008 when Waters and Mason received the prize from King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden.[271] Technical awards include a "Best Engineered Non-Classical Album" Grammy in 1980 for The Wall;[272] and a BAFTA for sound in 1982 for the film.[273]

The group has sold over 200 million albums worldwide,[274][275] including 74.5 million certified units in the United States.[276] The Sunday Times Rich List 2009 ranks Waters at No. 657 with an estimated wealth of £85m, Gilmour at No. 742 with £78m, and Mason at No. 1077 with £50m.[277]

Numerous artists have been influenced by Pink Floyd's work, including David Bowie,[278] Supertramp,[279] Blur,[280][281] The Flaming Lips[282] and The Smashing Pumpkins.[283] A teenage The Edge (of U2 fame) bought his first delay pedal after hearing the opening to Animals,[284] and the Pet Shop Boys paid homage to The Wall during a performance in Boston.[285] Marillion guitarist Steve Rothery has cited Pink Floyd as "a major inspiration".[286]

http://utopia.ision.nl/users/ptr/pfloyd/interview/latest_news.html

April 6, 1997

Members of Pink Floyd among U.K.'s wealthiest

In early April, London's Sunday Times reported that David Gilmour is the 334th richest person in Great Britian, with £55 million. David Gilmour Music and David Gilmour Music Overseas show that Gilmour's salary fell from £3.6 million to £2.8 million. However, The Division Bell album and tour of 1994 grossed £200 million and these numbers now figure into the revenues. Furthermore, Pink Floyd probably has the second biggest-selling back catalogue in the U.K. after the Beatles.

Nick Mason and Roger Waters are tied (along with a few others) at 461st position, with about £40 million apiece. Mason is estimated to hold £38 million including his portion of the £150 million generated by the Division Bell tour. Waters' earnings were £3 million in 1995, and his holdings are estimated at £35 million.

Richard Wright was ranked 766th on the U.K. "rich list" with holdings estimated at £20 million.

Sadly, Roger Waters' old nemesis Lord Andrew Lloyd-Webber has them all beat. Webber ranked as the 24th richest, with £550 million.

Forbes magazine put Pink Floyd's income at £85 million from 1987 to 1995.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 01:56:52 PM by muman613 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2010, 01:47:40 PM »
My post was initially intended to discuss Roger Waters antisemitism, not the merit or demerit of ADL.

But it seems that people can't agree with the good things and attempt to correct the bad things..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2010, 02:06:36 PM »
Apparently eminem is worth $115M and Roger Waters is $85M... But combine all the members of Pink Floyd and you exceed the value of eminem.

RW $85M
David Gilmour $95M
Rick Write $70M
Nick Mason $75M

Hmm, a total of $325M...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2010, 02:18:55 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_floyd#Legacy

Pink Floyd have been nominated for and won several awards,[266] including a Grammy in 1995 for "Rock Instrumental Performance" on "Marooned";[267] inductions into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (17 January 1996)[268] and UK Music Hall of Fame (16 November 2005),[269][270] and the Polar Music Prize for their contribution to contemporary music in 2008 when Waters and Mason received the prize from King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden.[271] Technical awards include a "Best Engineered Non-Classical Album" Grammy in 1980 for The Wall;[272] and a BAFTA for sound in 1982 for the film.[273]

The group has sold over 200 million albums worldwide,[274][275] including 74.5 million certified units in the United States.[276] The Sunday Times Rich List 2009 ranks Waters at No. 657 with an estimated wealth of £85m, Gilmour at No. 742 with £78m, and Mason at No. 1077 with £50m.[277]

Numerous artists have been influenced by Pink Floyd's work, including David Bowie,[278] Supertramp,[279] Blur,[280][281] The Flaming Lips[282] and The Smashing Pumpkins.[283] A teenage The Edge (of U2 fame) bought his first delay pedal after hearing the opening to Animals,[284] and the Pet Shop Boys paid homage to The Wall during a performance in Boston.[285] Marillion guitarist Steve Rothery has cited Pink Floyd as "a major inspiration".[286]
How many of those records have been sold recently, as in the past ten years? And how many have been purchased by persons in their formative years, i.e. preadolescence thru mid-twenties?

Lady Gaga has sold 13 albums in about three years, a far greater pace than Roger Waters has had--and this is in an era where widespread downloading/filesharing/Youtube has killed record sales. And, virtually all of those were sold to impressionable youths. http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00034666.html

My post was initially intended to discuss Roger Waters antisemitism, not the merit or demerit of ADL.

But it seems that people can't agree with the good things and attempt to correct the bad things..
Who here denied that Roger Waters is an anti-Semitic piece of excrement?

Blatant and open antisemitism is worse that immoral behavior by artists.
Eminem not performing in Israel isn't blatant anti-Semitism?

Im sorry you don't have the understanding to see this. But your hatred is what motivates you, I understand that..

I am glad you enjoy the constant beat of negative news which ends in Yemach Shemo which DBF posts daily here. I know I am not the only one who grows tired of that kind of thing.
So, you do not hate Roger Waters, do not think that he deserves the y-s, and do not believe that complaining about him in your thread qualifies as negativity?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2010, 02:23:35 PM »
At this time I find it hard to find anything good about RW... I would say I would say Y-S to him.

But I do not spend a good deal of time worrying about it. I only brought it up because of the news item I read yesterday which discussed the ADLs statement.

I do not want to tell you what to hate, DBF... But sometimes it would be nice to read some good news from you sometimes...

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2010, 02:41:42 PM »
ICP > Eminem.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2010, 06:14:06 PM »
Quote from: Zelhar
Fauxman misses the whole point which is that the people who oppose Israel defense actions are inherently Jew-hater.
Yes, yes, yes, yes, a thousand times yes!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2010, 07:21:40 PM »

I prefer that Christians always leave a door open for redemption pretty much, and not curse someone to have no hope. However I do think that DBF's work in exposing what these monstrous people are doing to society has value. If you get a chance look into the symbolisms these evil people are using. I used to not understand why he was focusing on that, but then I realized that the average young person is probably much more influenced by someone like Lady Gaga than someone like Glenn Beck.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2010, 07:39:43 PM »
At this time I find it hard to find anything good about RW... I would say I would say Y-S to him.

But I do not spend a good deal of time worrying about it. I only brought it up because of the news item I read yesterday which discussed the ADLs statement.

I do not want to tell you what to hate, DBF... But sometimes it would be nice to read some good news from you sometimes...

In some respects DBF is correct when he posts about the evil influences that some of the entertainers of today pose to today's youth...However this is what the evil media of today wants Americas youth to be focused on. I am not sure but I believe we both have a few more years under our belts then he does and we tend to look at a bigger picture... I don't know about the media in your part of the country but here in New York it contains most of what DBF complains about before what I would consider more pressing world events...This garbage is what the youth of today is interested in... The shvartza in the White house is selling them down the river but the media is telling them what some drug addicted actor is doing or not doing...If the youth of today does not start looking past the smoke and mirrors America is in real problems.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2010, 07:46:01 PM »
thanks for letting me know  - I just deleted all my pink floyd songs from my itunes.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2010, 08:01:12 PM »
Fauxman misses the whole point which is that the people who oppose Israel defense actions are inherently Jew-hater.
ROTFLMAO @ Fauxman  :::D :laugh:

Really though, you are absolutely right. This Nazi pig (Foxman, yimach schmo) actually had the gall to state that it was okay to bash Israel! Here is the exact quote:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/09/28/anti-semitic-imagery-used-roger-waters-tour-group-claims/

Quote from: Abraham Foxman
Of course Waters has every right to express his political views about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict through his music and stagecraft...

WTF?!?!? With "Jews" like Abe Foxman, who needs Nazis? Foxman is completely OK with the most vicious libels imaginable against the Jewish state; he only had a problem with the dollar-signs symbols--probably because he himself is a stinking rich piece of excrement (just like Roger Waters, another hypocrite, but I digress).

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2010, 08:07:45 PM »
Roger Waters and Abe Foxman are both scum. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2010, 08:17:19 PM »
Roger Waters and Abe Foxman are both scum. 
Yep. I would like to see nothing more than them killing each other in the octagon.