Author Topic: Gay college student jumps off building...  (Read 2685 times)

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
Re: Gay college student jumps off building...
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2010, 07:35:33 PM »
I'm a Rutgers alumni.  It doesn't surprise me.  I went there during the 1980s, and was there during several alcohol-related tragedies.  The kid was probably still in the closet, and/or maybe just experimenting with his sexuality.  However, to respond to this, by jumping off the GW bridge, shows that he had some psychological problems also.  Most likely, Rutgers will expel the Indian roommate and his Chinese girlfriend for putting the hidden cameras in the room, and broadcasting it live over the internet.  The taping also is a violation of N.J law.  They'll be charged with that as well.  The maximum sentence for that is a year in jail.  The Feds are also looking into whether any hate crimes occurred.  This might be stretching things a bit, but expect some type of hate crime charges to be brought against the two students in order to placate the Gay community. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Gay college student jumps off building...
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2010, 08:44:00 PM »
sad story, the kid who video taped him should be thrown in jail. But it also saddens me that kids think its alright to participate in such immoral and disgusting acts as homosexual sex. like someone else said, it will be very sick if the pro homosexual organizations decide to capitalize with this kids tragedy like they did with that one guy who got tied to a fence and left to die in wisconsin.

It would appear to me that he did NOT think it was alright and was ashamed of doing it or it being known about!

He was apparently so ashamed to be associated with an act like that that he killed himself.   I'm not sure I see any indication that he "thinks its alright" to participate.  Maybe he simply succumbed to a temptation.  I wouldn't judge a person like this.   If I had to guess, the culprits who taped it likely did it maliciously because they thought their friend was gay and in denial and they wanted proof.  So they figured, we'll ruin his life, no big deal, at least he'll "come out" like gays are "supposed to" in their warped minds that have been fed the propaganda.   They are probably the ones who thought homosexual sex is alright!