Author Topic: New North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un had a crush on Sophie Marceau  (Read 1326 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The communists sent Kim Jong Un to a fancy residential school in Switzerland. Now his roommate Joalo Micealo speaks about their common time, like Bild newspaper reports.

Joao Micaelo remembers a girl friend in North Korea, of whom Kim Jong Un talked much. His school comrade: As we watched movies there were women, he liked. Like Sophie Marceau in the movie James Bond . The world is not enough."

:::D

I doubt that normal North Koreans are allowed to watch James Bond movies, and enjoy from Sophie Marceau. Communism, like we know it.  :::D

Source:http://www.bild.de/BILD/politik/2010/09/30/nordkorea-neuer-atom-diktator/fotos-von-kim-jong-un.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: New North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un had a crush on Sophie Marceau
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2010, 08:19:39 AM »
Sophie Marceau?    ;D

Score 1 Point for "Very Dear Leader" !

There's hope for N. Korea!

All that will be necessary for the West to achieve success in future negotiations will be to include Sophie as one of their official diplomatic delegates, and have her seated directly across the table from the little runt.

:laugh:

[on the other hand -- perhaps Daddy "Dear Leader" beat us to the punch and already gave Sophie Marceau to the brat in exchange for promises to attack the south?  :o    :'(   ]

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2010, 12:06:00 PM »
Sophie Marceau?    ;D

Score 1 Point for "Very Dear Leader" !

There's hope for N. Korea!

All that will be necessary for the West to achieve success in future negotiations will be to include Sophie as one of their official diplomatic delegates, and have her seated directly across the table from the little runt.

:laugh:

[on the other hand -- perhaps Daddy "Dear Leader" beat us to the punch and already gave Sophie Marceau to the brat in exchange for promises to attack the south?  :o    :'(   ]

I think she don't want to live in such a horrible country. But perhaps the new dictator will be more sane because he has seen and expierenced an open society.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2010, 12:43:11 PM »

I'm sure she's dying to jump in bed with nut jr.
Well, at least he looks slightly less nutty than his father.
He seems a bit prodigal, which is good for people who live in the sane world.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2010, 02:25:34 PM »
At least he has decent taste in women.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!