Author Topic: Ambassador Michael Oren is in love with Barack Hussein Osama - new video  (Read 944 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This video is in Hebrew. Please help us publicize the truth in Israel by commenting, favoriting and clicking on "Like". It will only take a few minutes.

Here is the background story for this video from our great eb22:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,49882.0.html

Obviously, in the video I attack this self-hating Israeli ambassador, and I also explain in detail how Obama is a Jew-hating Muslim who is trying to destroy little Israel.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 03:04:58 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Ambassador Michael Oren is in love with Barack Hussein Osama - new video
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 05:12:32 PM »
Fantastic work Chaim  :)
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 05:34:44 PM »
Perfect work chaim you are an inspiration to us that we can take power and be a blessing for not just israel but all western styled nations.

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 06:05:06 PM »
G-d Bless you Chaim, and thank you for your passionate sermons/lectures!  You are a true inspiration.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 06:55:51 PM »
Thanks,  Chaim.     

Your prompt response and efforts are greatly appreciated.      Words can't even describe how disturbed I've been since receiving the forwarded email that I mentioned in the thread that you linked here.      The more I've been finding out about Michael Oren,   the more my contempt for him has grown.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/