Author Topic: NYC School Teacher was a Prostitute...  (Read 677 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
NYC School Teacher was a Prostitute...
« on: October 03, 2010, 11:02:25 PM »
Good analogy on Bloombergs hypocracy by Bob: 

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: NYC School Teacher was a Prostitute...
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 02:24:38 AM »
I don't like Bob the machinegun, but I think he is right here. Althrough I wouldn't sent my child in her class. There are lots of worse criminals, like the Muslims that want to built the 9/11 mosque and they are forgiven by Bloomberg, but not this prostitute? In his circles lots of men go to prostitutes and committ adultery. Hypocrites.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 04:19:52 AM »
Yes, hypocrist.  However, she was way too open about her second job.  She should have kept it secret.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 07:21:14 AM »
Where were these teachers when I was growing up?  :'(
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 08:53:42 AM »
That's the only way she could put away enough money to afford to work as a schoolteacher!

;D

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 08:59:48 AM »
Where were these teachers when I was growing up?  :'(

My thoughts exactly! :)

G-d forbid that moron Bloomberg concentrates this much on stopping the GZM! Next, please tell that mamza to convert away from Judaism, because he is a major insult to what a Jew should be!!!!