Author Topic: It has come to my attention  (Read 711 times)

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
It has come to my attention
« on: October 03, 2010, 08:59:19 PM »
That there are people on this forum that just cant debate and just totally shut down. Its a damn shame.

What do you guys think of a debate section only for those that can , JTF can really strengthen a persons debating skills and a devoted section for unpopular ideas would be pretty cool.

Basically anyone thats posted there is asking for a debate.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: It has come to my attention
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2010, 10:28:26 PM »
I think it's healthy not 1 person will agree with anyone 100% of the time. It keeps the forum interesting.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2010, 10:38:36 PM »
I think it's healthy not 1 person will agree with anyone 100% of the time. It keeps the forum interesting.

I agree.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 12:43:56 AM »
I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean that the debate section should be subject to different rules/moderation ?

I think if somebody wants to challenge a specific person to a 1 on 1 debate we can set a ring thread where such two will only post and maybe a moderator too will post comments and instructions.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 03:01:39 AM »
I agree with Zelhar.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 08:36:22 AM »
I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean that the debate section should be subject to different rules/moderation ?

I think if somebody wants to challenge a specific person to a 1 on 1 debate we can set a ring thread where such two will only post and maybe a moderator too will post comments and instructions.

http://www.pricescope.com/forum/show-me-the-ring/the-5-stone-ring-thread-t134007.html

??

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2010, 09:53:53 AM »

http://www.pricescope.com/forum/show-me-the-ring/the-5-stone-ring-thread-t134007.html

??
I was thinking more like a boxing ring