Author Topic: Shlomo Riskin = "Rabbi Slimeball"  (Read 1416 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Shlomo Riskin = "Rabbi Slimeball"
« on: October 05, 2010, 10:20:54 AM »
Just like Israeli Ashkenazi & Sefardi Chief Rabbis Lau and Bakshi-Doron flew out to Hevron by helicopter the day after Baruch Kakodosh cleaned out the mosque, "to beg foregivness from the Imam of El Khalil on behalf of the entire Jewish People", so too do "Moderdox" arch anti-Kahanists Shlomo Riskin of Efrat and Aharon Lichtenstein of Alon Shvut "Kiss the Crescent" in typical obsequious court-Jew fashion over the trashing of the Fajar mosque, personally restocking the mosque shelves with new hateful-Korans paid for with Jewish money
http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=190301
when in fact it was probably a "false flag" or Black Ops" action by provocateurs working for the the Shabak-CIA-PLO!

No wonder that Chaim's former right-hand-man Yosef ben Meir z"l used to call Riskin "Rabbi Slimeball"!

If most of Yesha worship these "rabbis", then no wonder Hashem has decreed that Yesha will be emptied out of Jews again!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 10:35:30 AM by wonga66 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Shlomo Riskin = "Rabbi Slimeball"
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 10:35:13 AM »
Pffft... More of the same from the wong...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 11:34:29 AM »
wonga makes an important point.

What is wrong with these rabbis?  Are they insane?   They are apologizing for something that probably wasn't even done by Jews, it was probably either the Arabs themselves or a Shabak frame-up.   But why do these rabbis have to cry crocodile tears over a burnt rug and promote islam because of this?   This IS INSANE!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 11:41:51 AM »
ּShlomo Riskin is a disgrace and I think he has little to no following among the religious Jews. He causes scandals on a regular basis not just by sucking up to muslims, but by issuing statements that are clearly anti halacha and by being a bully in his settlement of Efrat. He is infamous for saying that Jesus was "a model rabbi".

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2010, 12:12:14 PM »
I don't know what effect Rabbi Riskin has on Israeli politics. I do not think that creating division between Kahanist and non-Kahanists will be a good strategy for the Jewish people.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2010, 12:43:27 PM »
I don't know what effect Rabbi Riskin has on Israeli politics. I do not think that creating division between Kahanist and non-Kahanists will be a good strategy for the Jewish people.

I'd like to know who is the one creating division when this person says in a youtube video about Eretz Yisrael that the "arabs were here first" and "we can't take it from them"      Of course he doesn't feel that way about his own settlement.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2010, 12:52:03 PM »

I'd like to know who is the one creating division when this person says in a youtube video about Eretz Yisrael that the "arabs were here first" and "we can't take it from them"      Of course he doesn't feel that way about his own settlement.
I think he said something like he'd support any peace agreement as long as it leaves his settlement, Efrat, intact. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2010, 12:52:14 PM »

Oops, if he said that then he is an idiot.... I am not familiar with him. I have heard others talk about Rabbi Riskin and I assumed that he was not too bad. Actually I think he was brought up over Yom Kippur when I was talking with our lone Kohen... Anyway I will agree with you... If he said such things he should be disregarded.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2010, 01:16:24 PM »

Oops, if he said that then he is an idiot.... I am not familiar with him. I have heard others talk about Rabbi Riskin and I assumed that he was not too bad. Actually I think he was brought up over Yom Kippur when I was talking with our lone Kohen... Anyway I will agree with you... If he said such things he should be disregarded.

What I saw is actually in a video about Rabbi Kahane, and it cuts to what is presented as his opponent or opposing view, this whiny Jew with a funny looking ensemble claiming that "we don't have a right..."   I would love to hear Chaim do an impression of the ridiculous voice this is said in.   From rabbis I have spoken with, Rabbi Riskin, while maybe he's a "nice guy" in their view, is not even considered a talmid chacham by other rabbis.    So the fact that he says these incredibly stupid things is even worse because he's posing as some kind of leader of Jews or authority on Judaism.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2010, 02:08:14 PM »
Obviously Riskin wrote his own glowing Wikipedia entry!http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shlomo_Riskin

Such a shame we never got to see Rabbi Kahane wipe the floor with Riskin in the debate that was scheduled to take place in December 1990.

Oooh how Riskin must've rejoiced when he heard that Kahane had been assassinated!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2010, 02:40:17 PM »
I'll say one thing for Riskin -- He's got a good Press Agent!     >:(

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2010, 04:58:49 PM »
What a nakba!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2010, 09:30:54 PM »
i happen to agree with Wonga on this one..these so called rabbi's are weaker then weak..pathetic!