Author Topic: Hello JTF forum  (Read 2572 times)

Offline Malchut

• Junior JTFer
Hello JTF forum
« on: October 05, 2010, 01:16:38 PM »
I am in my 20s, and I live in the United States. Religiously, I am a Christian although I do not attend church. I have always had a more traditional outlook on life. I support a right-to-life amendment to the US constitution, and look forward to the restoration of a truly Christian Europe (and America for that matter). In Israel/Palestine policy I support the liberation of all Eretz Yisrael.
I am a registered Republican, and have been all my voting life. I would probably be described as very conservative. Since I was in first grade, I have always been a supporter of capitalism. My economic views have been refined with time, and I still support free-market economics albeit within Biblical guidelines.
I do not remember how I found the Jewish Task Force (JTF), but I have enjoyed watching Chaim’s English-language videos on YouTube over last few years. I found myself in agreement with JTF on many issues, and I began reading postings on the forum about a month ago. So, even though I am not much of a forum joiner I have decided to join, and I hope I am an asset to your wonderful forum.
Thank-you.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Hello JTF forum
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 01:35:39 PM »
Welcome to JTF. 

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 12:12:14 AM »
I am more of a Christian states rights supporter than a Christian America supporter

Anywho

Welcome to JTF!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 05:24:20 AM »
Welcome!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 05:54:22 AM »
Welcome Aboard!