Author Topic: 'Loyalty Oath' law set to be approved  (Read 2048 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
'Loyalty Oath' law set to be approved
« on: October 06, 2010, 05:47:27 PM »
At this time I feel this is a good thing. It seems to be, at least, a step in the right direction. Though I don't know what good it will do to have arabs make an oath to loyalty to Israel because as we all know that the word of an arab is not worth the paper it is printed on. Look at the filthy muslim terrorist just sentenced in the NY Times Square bombing. That scum admitted straight out that although he took an oath of loyalty to America he lied when he made the oath...

But let us hope that those who violate their oath are punished by having their entire family deported from Israel... Or thrown in prison for a lengthy time..

http://www.jpost.com/Israel/Article.aspx?id=190447

Loyalty oath to 'Jewish state' set to be approved
By HERB KEINON
10/06/2010 21:32

Changes to citizenship law would require new citizens to declare loyalty to Israel as "a Jewish and democratic state"; Braverman says decision would encourage efforts to delegitimize Israel around the world.

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu, demanding that the Palestinian Authority recognize Israel as the nation-state of the Jewish people, will bring to the cabinet on Sunday a proposal whereby naturalized citizens will be asked to take an oath of loyalty to Israel as a “Jewish and democratic state.”

Government officials said the decision to bring the loyalty oath to the cabinet at this time is not without political and diplomatic significance, since Israel in recent weeks has countered the Palestinian demand for a total settlement moratorium with its own demand for the PA to recognize Israel as the nation-state of the Jewish people.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: 'Loyalty Oath' law set to be approved
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 06:09:52 PM »
Lol, so now we'll have muslims like the time square bomber taking false oaths when they become israeli citizens.

This is more nonsense from the delusional crowd in the phony right of Israel.   They do not understand and are unwilling to comprehend that you cannot make arabs sacrifice their dignity and national pride to become loyal to a Jewish country.   No matter what paperwork, or what propaganda you preach or what you teach them or how many fancy toilets you give them.   They are not going to be your little pet "good arabs"

Offline Malchut

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 07:04:19 PM »
At least they are moving (even if small baby steps) in the right direction.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 08:06:59 PM »
The problem isn't that Arabs aren't taking an oath of loyalty. It's that they're allowed to be in Israel at all.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 08:35:31 PM »
At least they are moving (even if small baby steps) in the right direction.

The direction to the world of denial?

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2010, 08:49:35 PM »
I could only think of ONE word after reading this:
TAQIYYA!  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2010, 08:52:40 PM »
From the "What the time Square Bomber said in court" thread:

The judge asked if he had sworn allegiance to America when he became a citizen last year.

He responded, "I did swear but I did not mean it."

It seems America already has this type of stipulation and it certainly doesn't help against jihadists. 
This whole exercise by the phony Netanyahu govt is meaningless.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2010, 10:49:17 PM »
From the Sunni book of Sahih Bukhari [which is law for 90% of the world's Muslims, the Sunni, the denomination the vast majority of 'Palestinians' belong to.]:

http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement/resources/texts/muslim/hadith/bukhari/089.sbt.html

Volume 9, Book 89, Number 260:

Narrated 'Abdur-Rahman bin Samura:

The Prophet said, "O 'Abdur-Rahman! Do not seek to be a ruler, for if you are given authority on your demand then you will be held responsible for it, but if you are given it without asking (for it), then you will be helped (by Allah) in it. If you ever take an oath to do something and later on you find that something else is better, then you should expiate your oath and do what is better."

------

I myself agree with the oath, provided the democracy is solitary for the Jewish people of Israel.  8)
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2010, 10:59:39 PM »
I myself agree with the oath, provided the democracy is solitary for the Jewish people of Israel.  8)

You mean that only Jews would be able to vote in Israel?

I AGREE!!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2010, 11:54:03 PM »

You mean that only Jews would be able to vote in Israel?

I AGREE!!

:dance:

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2010, 03:13:21 AM »
Force all the Mohams to take a "Loyalty Oath".

Deport all the ones who refuse, and shoot all the ones who comply for lying under oath!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2010, 05:01:13 AM »
There is a difference in loyalty to the Communist Jew hating establishment of the so-called Jewish state and loyalty to the Jewish people and their absolute G-d given right on the Land of Israel

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2010, 05:41:29 AM »
first force everybody in gaza to take this oath. But anyways, is it of any use, when we know they use al-taqqiya ?

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2010, 03:32:55 PM »
I dont think the filthy arab animals in israel will even say they swear loyalty to israel. I thought they hate living with jews in israel and want to leave. I think we now have a legal way to get the arabs out of israel.
And to incentivice upon that stop giving the arabs free everything. bettter yet make it illegal in iisrael to hire a filthy arab.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2010, 03:37:05 PM »
I dont think the filthy arab animals in israel will even say they swear loyalty to israel. I thought they hate living with jews in israel and want to leave. I think we now have a legal way to get the arabs out of israel.
And to incentivice upon that stop giving the arabs free everything. bettter yet make it illegal in iisrael to hire a filthy arab.

taqiyya man, taqiyya

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2010, 08:09:47 PM »
I wonder how many of the dumb Arabs will say 'no' to this?  Surely a few.