Author Topic: Video where blacks explain why they voted for Obama  (Read 1029 times)

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
Video where blacks explain why they voted for Obama
« on: October 07, 2010, 01:35:13 PM »
This video is hilarious.  I'm personally not a fan of Howard Stern because he gets vulgar and perverse many times, but this video of his shows blacks explaining in their own words why they voted for Obama.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 03:47:00 PM by Minuteman »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Video where blacks explain why they voted for Obama
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 03:02:28 PM »
lol
 :::D

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 03:04:09 PM »
You could go into a black neighborhood today and get the same results.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 05:56:54 PM »
This is good, people need to watch the reasons why the blacks voted for Obama. Getting Something for nothing.  He black, he black, he black.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 06:21:13 PM »
The interviewer could say, "Do you agree with Obama's policy of killing all the black people?" and they'd say yes.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 09:19:51 PM »
4 simple words: Black people are stupid!

Offline Malchut

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2010, 10:01:51 PM »
What I don’t understand is the percentage of blacks supporting marriage (opposed to homosexual “marriage”) is disproportionate to the rest of the population, they are about 32% self-identified conservative, and yet the blacks vote 80% in favor of the party that holds completely opposite positions.
Good video.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 10:43:56 PM by Malchut »